Zeitronix install help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 09:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
E55, CTS V
Zeitronix install help

Hello all,

Spent today tackling my Zeitronix ZT-4 install. Dual widebands.
Tapped the switched power for the zeitronix to the cig lighter which I already have tapped for my fuel pressure gauge (separate setup)
Got everything ran and put in place. now I'm assuming the whole zt4 is plug and play as I have one AFR gauge showing on the ndash. Nothing for the other side.
in the Ndash they call it Zeitronix b & Zeitronix c for all the gauge sides. B is showing and monitoring afr properly but nothing for the other settings. I even switched the o2 sensors over from one side to the other but still nothing. Both o2's heat up which is confusing me.

For those who have done the dual setup themselves care to shed some insight?
Old 11-05-2021, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG
HELP if solved

Originally Posted by brdaun
Hello all,

Spent today tackling my Zeitronix ZT-4 install. Dual widebands.
Tapped the switched power for the zeitronix to the cig lighter which I already have tapped for my fuel pressure gauge (separate setup)
Got everything ran and put in place. now I'm assuming the whole zt4 is plug and play as I have one AFR gauge showing on the ndash. Nothing for the other side.
in the Ndash they call it Zeitronix b & Zeitronix c for all the gauge sides. B is showing and monitoring afr properly but nothing for the other settings. I even switched the o2 sensors over from one side to the other but still nothing. Both o2's heat up which is confusing me.

For those who have done the dual setup themselves care to shed some insight?
Did you ever solve this issue I know someone with a similar issue and am trying to help resolve asap. Thanks