Well, I believe this is the new RS6!!! photo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bucket on wheels
Originally posted by krispykrme
I am a fat a$$...mercedes sucks, bmw is ten times better and all you people are chicken because you wont fly out to fight me
Old 05-26-2004, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
hmmm KK^^^ i guess you finaly spoke the truth! Once a pig always a pig.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55
Originally posted by FIXEDupW209
show me where i claim t have a 0 power loss automatic. Wow you really have a lot to be proud of. Being fat is really some accomplisment. When i grow up i wish i can be as fat as you are. Hmmm again who in their right mind is gonna get on a plane to come and fight someone. So i am the chicken and you are the pig. This thread is hilarious piggie take the stick out of your a$$ and cheer up. If you spent half the time you spend writin all these posts on losing weight, you will be skinny.
yes, you did. you are the one claiming that everything i said in that post was a rumour. Therefore, you were stating a zero- power loss automatic. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF.

I like being FAT. At least I am happy with myself. I don't need to be a gutless skinny chicken.

come on! i am still waiting.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
what are you waiting for dummy?
i said your comment about the m5 being faster then the E55 is a rumor. Because it is...there havn't been any tests out its simply a rumor because someone from bmw told someone from the bmw forums. I dont see any hard hitting facts here. You compared the E55 to the MB saying the bmw will be faster. then you said you think the bmw will be lighter then the 545i. Again just rumors or your opinion which really no one can take seriously with all your chicken/redneck/small ***** comments. Why would anyone like being fat. oh yeah explain to me this...you said that since you are over weight it isn't practical for you to get a small coupe for the track(such as a porsche or a 360 or a lotus) yet your fat a$$ can get into an SLK...how is that liar?
Old 05-26-2004, 06:27 PM

04 E55
what are you waiting for dummy?
i said your comment about the m5 being faster then the E55 is a rumor. Because it is...there havn't been any tests out its simply a rumor because someone from bmw told someone from the bmw forums. I dont see any hard hitting facts here. You compared the E55 to the MB saying the bmw will be faster. then you said you think the bmw will be lighter then the 545i. Again just rumors or your opinion which really no one can take seriously with all your chicken/redneck/small ***** comments. Why would anyone like being fat. oh yeah explain to me this...you said that since you are over weight it isn't practical for you to get a small coupe for the track(such as a porsche or a 360 or a lotus) yet your fat a$$ can get into an SLK...how is that liar?

very funny? When did i say SLK was for me. That was my wife's weekend car. So you need to make up story every day to satisfy your boring life?

wow, this is amazing. come on! you are turning dellusional for me.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:28 PM

Porsche Turbo Stage 4, Cayenne S ... gone C43, C32, ML55 & Ducati 999.
Originally posted by Vic
It looks a little "Boy Racer"-ish, but I kinda like it. I think I would be more inclined to consider an RS6 over the M5 because of Quattro AWD.

That said, I still like the styling of the E55 more.

100% with you
Old 05-26-2004, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
Originally posted by krispykrme
very funny? When did i say SLK was for me. That was my wife's weekend car. So you need to make up story every day to satisfy your boring life?

wow, this is amazing. come on! you are turning dellusional for me.
I would buy a porsche if i can fit in it. From my nick name, its not hard to figure that i am fat.Let me clarify one more thing. I had owned two mercedes before. SLK320 and and C320. Both had none of the characterstics that my E55 has.
wow another lie from KK...almost hard to believe. If you ahve a hard time reading your previous post you say that you owned an SLK and a C320 and then you say non had the characterics that your E55 have meaning you drove them. So again how did you get into the SLK?
Old 05-26-2004, 06:36 PM

04 E55
wow another lie from KK...almost hard to believe. If you ahve a hard time reading your previous post you say that you owned an SLK and a C320 and then you say non had the characterics that your E55 have meaning you drove them. So again how did you get into the SLK?
You must be blinded. I am owner of the car. Does that mean I drive it? Hey, everything is under my name does that mean I drive it on daily basis or my car?

Hey my wife's name is on the title too. hey, in my house hold, I own pretty much everything. does that means I am the user?

like i said, dellusional gutless chicken.

Since you are so chicken to come up here, why don't i come down and visit you?

what are you so afraid of?

you are smoking way too much crack.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:37 PM

2004 E55
Come on, get some thicker skin and stop getting offended so easily. This board is TAME compared to others that I've visited.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:41 PM

04 E55
why, this is fun.

i didn't start the war. I am not going to back down from it. I made that point clear yesterday. If any rednecks wants to provoke me, i am going to fight back.

We just proved today that on top of two redneck, we have a dellusional crack addict here.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
you are dilusional if you tihnk you didn't start it. You posted on the bmw forums your hatred with us mercedes forums way before i even said anything and then to top it off you come on here and make a whole new thread calling out a few members. Can't you understand that?
Old 05-26-2004, 06:52 PM

04 E55
you are dilusional if you tihnk you didn't start it. You posted on the bmw forums your hatred with us mercedes forums way before i even said anything and then to top it off you come on here and make a whole new thread calling out a few members. Can't you understand that?
hey dilusional crack addict.

Stephen started the with comment of bullsh!!ter. Followed by Norb. Obvious you are too much into crack.

My hatred with mercedes forum? All i said that there are redneck on this forum who refuses to believe that E55 is not perfect.

So this is hatred toward this forum? I was point out the truth. Everytime I post a comment regarding my E55, you and the other two redneck would fly out like ****.

Like i said, i did not start this war. Norb and Stephen did. You were just too dilusional.

Last edited by krispykrme; 05-26-2004 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
im just looking at the facts here...neither norb nor stephan started the thread. Go back and check it will say Kriepy Kreme under thread creator. You made it. You are the instigator here. All you had to do was let it go but no your fat ego couldn't have any of it. I never once said the E55 was superior in fact i said i would nto comment until i saw proof and numbers from bmw. You on the other hand decided to flat out say that you believe the m5 could and will be faster then the E55. A little biased opinion on your part. That was one mistake you made. The other was going on another board and talking shyit about norb and stephan. Who is the chicken now? at least have the decendy to say it to their face. Why dont you fly out to australia to tell him? Are you to chicken? yeah you are a d!ckles chicken. All you can do is talk *****. And once they deffended themselves you got offended. Oh im sorry i guess you are the only one that can deffend himself. What makes it alright for you but not okay for everyone else? Dont you think its a bit odd thats its 3 against 1. No one here is deffending your actions, they find it not only childish but amusing. You go on and on and when you get pissed you call the person you are arguing a chicken cuz they wont fly out and fight you. Good job being mature about this whole thing. Its nice to know a man with a wife, a kid, and pretty well off(suposedly) resorts to vilolance when he can't say anything. What do you have a twinky in your mouth or something? can't you just argue your points instead of calling me a chicken? Okay fine you own the SLK or owned it but you compared its characteristics of the SLK and C class to that of your E55 meaning you must have driven it at least Once. And if you can't fit in a lotus or a porsche or a 360 then how did you fit in the SLK??? again you have been caught in your own lies. I am through dealing with your fat a$$ you freaken chicken ***** liar

Last edited by FIXEDupW209; 05-26-2004 at 07:12 PM.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:29 PM

04 E55
im just looking at the facts here...neither norb nor stephan started the thread. Go back and check it will say Kriepy Kreme under thread creator. You made it. You are the instigator here. All you had to do was let it go but no your fat ego couldn't have any of it. I never once said the E55 was superior in fact i said i would nto comment until i saw proof and numbers from bmw. You on the other hand decided to flat out say that you believe the m5 could and will be faster then the E55. A little biased opinion on your part. That was one mistake you made. The other was going on another board and talking shyit about norb and stephan. Who is the chicken now? at least have the decendy to say it to their face. Why dont you fly out to australia to tell him? Are you to chicken? yeah you are a d!ckles chicken. All you can do is talk *****. And once they deffended themselves you got offended. Oh im sorry i guess you are the only one that can deffend himself. What makes it alright for you but not okay for everyone else? Dont you think its a bit odd thats its 3 against 1. No one here is deffending your actions, they find it not only childish but amusing. You go on and on and when you get pissed you call the person you are arguing a chicken cuz they wont fly out and fight you. Good job being mature about this whole thing. Its nice to know a man with a wife, a kid, and pretty well off(suposedly) reposts to vilolance when he can't say anything. What do you have a twinky in your mouth or something? can't you just argue your points instead of calling me a chicken? Okat find you own the SLK or owned it. But you compared its characteristics of the SLK and C class to that of your E55 meaning you must have driven it at least Once. And if you can't fit in a lotus or a porsche or a 360 then how did you fit in the SLK??? again you have been caught in your own lies. I am through dealing with your fat a$$ you freaken chicken ***** liar

you and the other two redneck are just bunch of liars. I started what?

The comment I made to stephen was that I was considering getting two M5. His response was " bullsh!!TER".

What did i said to him? He started the entire crap.

Defending? You are a such a piece of lieing SOB.

Here is where it all started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by stephens
Sorry krispy, but got to call you either a bull****ter or plain stupid.
Who in his right mind would do this? The whole point of the M5 is it is a compromise for someone who can't afford/doesn't want two cars (Prestige 4 door GT and 2 door sports/supercar).
There are plenty of cars that will walk all over the M5 on a track, both cheaper and more expensive. What are you trying to prove here?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did i start that? The thread was started by bobcanada.

Don't lie.

Originally posted by stephens
Easy
YOU ARE EITHER A LIAR OR PLAIN STUPID. This does not qualify as name calling, it is merely a statement of fact.
Given your lack of spelling and grammer I highly doubt you are a professional person capable of purchasing the cars you list.

Need I to remind you more. I have posted my VIN to prove that stephen was being an a$$.

Where is him now?

How about you?

Look at your own statement

stephens. forget that guy his info doesn't seem to match up and i would not be AT all surprised if he was indeed related to kain hahaha. i have actualy been wondering where he has been. now we might know. On a lighter note, i was cruising down LA yesterday and i saw a beautiful 360 challenge stradale and that thing looked and sounded emazing. prob the loudest car i have heard. i then saw a black lambo murc and thought of you. how's the gallardo doing? have you reconsidered changing that beautiful two tone interior?

LIKE I SAID. BE A MAN AND ADMIT YOU, NORB, AND STEPHENS STARTED THIS CRAP.

I have obliged to all of you and other two redneck's by post my VIN.

This is why this forum sucks. Rednecks making claims and provoke others. I am going to fight back.

Dilusional A$$.

What disgusts me even more is that you and stephen is trying to pull this righteous crap. I was the only person defending myself here.

Based on the comments started by you, norb, and Stephen, I failed to see my redneck comments is in any way wrong.

All three of you started all this BS. Now trying to make all three of you appear like saints.

Cut the BS, admit that you three started all this name calling crap.
SAY IT TO MY FACE!

Last edited by krispykrme; 05-26-2004 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:47 PM

04 E55
I would like to take this post to apologize to anyone other than these three rednecks.

When I started on this forum, i was looking to share my experience with others on this forum. I did not realize that there are rednecks/***** on this forum that would not be open minded enough to hear opposing view.

I had no intention to turn this into a flame war forum. But I had no choices.

People like Stephen/Norb/FixedupW209 can't accept a difference in opinion and started calling names and making false accusation. I am not a saint. I will fight back.

I apologize to taking up valuable spaces. However, I will not apologize for my action and comments directed at those three rednecks.

They asked me to prove ownership. I did. I failed to see what I did is wrong.

I just don't understand the behavior of these three rednecks. I believe I have every right to fight back.

So if I am bothering other member, I apologize. But I will not stop this if I am keeping on getting provoked.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
I never said you dont own an E55 so dont even go there. All i am saying is they didn't creat that thread you did. You are at fault 100%. Why wont you admit that?
Old 05-26-2004, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Originally posted by Vic
. I think I would be more inclined to consider an RS6 over the M5 because of Quattro AWD.

That said, I still like the styling of the E55 more.
I'd be more inclined to pick it because it doesnt look like an melting overgrown alien insect
Old 05-26-2004, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2018 Mclaren 720s, 2021 Aston Martin DBX
Maybe this should go to "off topic".
Old 05-26-2004, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
Cut the BS, admit that you three started all this name calling crap.
again you have some serious issues always wanting to repost to violance. Why wont you say what you really think of stephan or norb to their faces??? You resported to name calling and bashing of them on another forum. You didn't even have the decency to say it on MBworld. Only after they went on the m5 forums and called you out on your BS did you come here and start that stupid thread. This is all your fault. You are the one with all the name calling, you are the one asking people to fly out to come and say stuff to your face when you dont even have the decency to say things to their face. This is by far the stupid argument cuz you arn't man enough to take responsibilies for your actions. You started the threads, the one on the m5 forums and the one here. You started it!!!!
Old 05-26-2004, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Its getting old, we all need to laugh about it at this point and forget it.

so anyway, about that RS6...
Old 05-26-2004, 08:29 PM
Out Of Control!

RS6

Anybody got the specs on that bad boy? Need to do some comparison pls.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:31 PM

04 E55
I never said you dont own an E55 so dont even go there. All i am saying is they didn't creat that thread you did. You are at fault 100%. Why wont you admit that?
huh?

I started the new thread because he smeared me on another forum. He called me a liar. I was responding in kind and calling him out.

What did I do wrong? He stated clearly in here as well as m5board that I am a liar.

All I did is calling him out to prove that he is the liar.

If he hadn't make the false acusation along with you and norb, I would not have responded the way I did.

Three of you crossed the line by calling me out as liar. So why can't i respond by calling you guys out.

I admit i called stephens out, but that was because he called me out twice. One here and one at M5board.com.

I LET IT GO THE 1st TIME AROUND. I am not going to let it go again. You three rednecks keeps on provoking and making false accusation.

This all started in march, when all three of you failed to be open minded and start being jacka$$. I let it go for 2 month. But stephen was the one who started this crap again.

All I said that if he is man enough to accuse me of being a liar on M5 board. Why not show up and say that to my face? If he is going to stage a public smearing campaign across all internet forum, why does he lack the ***** to tell me in person or do it here?

Not only he lacked the ***** to tell me in my face, he continue to lie and lie. All three of you made false accusation, never for once acknowledge the fact I am telling the truth. Stephen defended me????

This is what I have beef with all three of you. Lie, lie, lie.

When are all three of you going to admit that crap got started because of you three jacka$$.

1. Am i Kain?
2. I am a liar?
3. I can't afford to buy the car i listed?
4. bull****er?
5. I am in hiding.
6. my info did not check out.

When did you ever have my info to begin with?

I did not fight back in march because I was happy because my presidental canadiate won the election. I don't want to engage in meaningless crap.

But three of you took my silence for granted. Why should I stop now?
Old 05-26-2004, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
I admit i called stephens out, but that was because he called me out twice. One here and one at M5board.com.
who started that thread on the bmw forums? it was you. There was a better way of going about things and that was a PM but no you had to blast them in front of everyone in the forums. You like the fact that you caused so much chaos and you like the fact that you are bullying everyone quote: say it to my face. I havn't heard that line since 4th grade. Real mature of you there.

I started the new thread because he smeared me on another forum. He called me a liar. I was responding in kind and calling him out.
Do you tihnk you are a freaken cowbow buddy? you dont call people out okay, there is no duel you arn't gonna fight anyone. Let it go man just let i go.

I LET IT GO THE 1st TIME AROUND. I am not going to let it go again. You three rednecks keeps on provoking and making false accusation.
i did no such thing. Quit calling me a redneck you freaken hick, i am the fursthest thing from a redneck. Your name calling is real mature. I made no false accusation name 1. I said i wouldn't be surprised if you were related to kain. I never said you were i simply said i wouldn't be surprised and it was a sarcastic tone.

This all started in march, when all three of you failed to be open minded and start being jacka$$. I let it go for 2 month. But stephen was the one who started this crap again.
again you started the thread in the m5 boards not stephan. Again YOU started the thread over here no stephan.

But three of you took my silence for granted. Why should I stop now?
i am just sick of your constant b!tching. Amost eveyr comment you make is about how bad your E55 is or how bad any of your mercedes is. Instead of b!tching about it why dont you do something about it and sell it. You sound like a cry baby girl. Why should you stop? because you ahve passed the point of deffending your self and now reached the point where you are simply annoying and dont care if you prove a point or not and every post you make either has the word redneck or chicken in it or you call someone out to say things to your face. This isn't highschool or kindergarten okay. I can't believe that a married man with a child and well off could ever speak like this. I would absolutely be ashamed to death to ever be your child.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
you need to grow up a bit and quit taking things so seriously man. You let the litteless things bother you. Why does it bother you that a man who lives half away around the world doesn't believe you and is calling you a liar? You dont care about proving him wrong you simply want to cause chaos otherwise you would have stopped a long time ago. Lets see if you are man enough to read this and not post any comment and end it right here because if you dont say nother word believe me no one woud say anything back.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:00 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hi guys,

i really really like the look of that A6.
if Audi builds they will imho sell
quite a few of them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, I believe this is the new RS6!!! photo