W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do not know what happened... but found this under the car..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Question Do not know what happened... but found this under the car..

Dear all,

Only two postings so far so having no problems what so ever with the E55 2003 on Aruba. Accept with the air suspension and the SBC pump, both fixed thanks to you all in the past year.

Last week the baring of the pull compressor died, also no problems here, order a new baring and driving the car without the compressor pump.

However to day i cleaned the car like for 4 hours so it looks brand new. I also disconected the intake tubs for the air intake but left in on the engine, started the engine and any way here some noice and found some stuff under the engine / under the car. Not sure what it is and if it is from my car.... I heard a crazy nois but do not know for sure what happened because I head the radio planning music as well in the garage.

I have made some pictures, it seems to come from the car?? please help me out does any body know what it is....

what the hell is this,... found it under the car, car still drive good and all work...

Old 09-03-2018, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 660 Likes on 477 Posts
2013 ML350 Bluetec
My first thought was those are seat bushings but then you said you found them UNDER the car. Adjustable cam nuts with bushings... hmmmm You didn't notice the bolt that holds that assembly together anywhere, did you? Something big that needs to be adjusted to stay properly in place is about to fall out. Did you remove your belly pan?
That'd be a great April Fool's joke to play on someone, wouldn't it? Drop a handful of loose parts under the car... and maybe a few drops of oil...