Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thick e55 wheel converted w/ e63 Paddle Shifters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 07:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thick e55 wheel converted w/ e63 Paddle Shifters

Hi guys, wanted to see if any interest in this here before I put it up on the usual for sale/auction sites. I bought this for my e55 which I have since sold but never installed it. A friend was about to take it but he just traded up to a new c63.
Wheel is custom made "thick sport" wheel with Burl Walnut wood that matches e55's with this wood almost perfectly. Charcoal perforated leather - again almost perfect match to OEM.
Wheel was professionally modified to add new OEM paddles from the e63 (I wanted a thicker wheel and didn't like the shift buttons. My brother has an e63 with paddles and it makes it more fun to shift when driving spiritedly).

It's brand new, in perfect condition. It is wired up to be plug and play on a w211 e55. No airbag included, you can swap your original one in.
I'd like to get what I have into it back out which is almost $900 but make me a reasonable offer (I bought the wheel new, bought new OEM paddles, and had them installed. Located in Socal.
On ebay etc you'll see thess wheel for $600 up to $1800 but none with OEM paddles installed and wired up.

Mods, if you want to move this to for sale please feel free, I just figured this was specific for the w211 e55 crowd. Thanks