Show me how low your car is

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 05:57 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2021 E-53 AMG (C238)
2021 E53 Coupe - stiff comfort mode

Originally Posted by w204_racing
The roads around my house which is a fairly decent city are horrible. I’m going to install my own speaker system to inform my passengers there will be turbulence once I leave the house. Crazy! Boca Raton is getting all new roads all over from what I’m seeing. 441, glades, palmetto, Lyons just finished between glades & palmetto.
Hello, I’m looking for a solution for the airmatic problem. I came across this old post, and decided to ask you because I’m in your area. I see that you guys lower your vehicle and must know something about the airmatic system. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

My vehicle started riding really harsh and had a warning in the dash displaying “ spring picture and malfunction, drive at max 50 MPH”. I tried to raise the vehicle, to test it, but it would not move an inch up and this message came up again. I took it to the dealer and they found a fault with the compressor. They replaced the air valve pump and valve block. Now it rises on demand, albeit, very very slowly.
The vehicle is back in the shop because it is still riding stiff in comfort mode. Basically, I feel every imperfection on the road and loud thumps galore driving between 30 and 40 mph in my neighborhood in Boca Chase, any mends in the asphalt is felt. I’m thinking that maybe it just needs some kind of reset and calibration?
Do you know any profissional in our area that is specialized in MB airmatic suspension?

I’m picking up my car today and don’t know where to take it to have this problem corrected.

Thank you in advance for reading my post.

Last edited by sweetnsassy; 06-15-2022 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-15-2022, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 462 Likes on 401 Posts
2005 CLS55 AMG W219 C219
This should be a good introduction

https://blog.fcpeuro.com/the-definit...pension-system