Sponsored by:

WTB E55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 05:01 PM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Corvette ZR1
WTB E55 AMG

Previously owned a highly modded 05 E55 AMG. Sold it a few months ago and wound up missing it more than I thought I would.. Looking to buy another..Looking for something really clean mechanically and cosmetically..Under 100K preferred and low optioned is fine..DO NOT WANT PANO!!!.Normally I don't like buying cars already modded but these cars tend to be pretty stout so modded cars are also welcomed as long as they are done tastefully and correct.I don't want anyone's backyard project.I know these cars well and know what to look for..Im located in NJ so east coast is preferred.However I would travel for the right car.If you think you have what Im looking for,,or you've been thinking about selling your E55 feel free to PM me with specifics on what you have.This is not a feeler as I have money ready to go for the right car..The closer to my old car pictured here,the better..Thanks...

Old 03-28-2021, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 254 Likes on 216 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Just a thought. Have you reached out to who bought your E to see if they wanted to sell it?
Old 03-28-2021, 05:32 PM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Corvette ZR1
I have..Would of actually preferred that as I did most of the work on the car and know it well.. Doesn't seem like its going to pan out though.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 254 Likes on 216 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by mitsumark
I have..Would of actually preferred that as I did most of the work on the car and know it well.. Doesn't seem like its going to pan out though.
That would have been nice to get it back. Well if you planted the idea....who knows. You may get a call from him wanting to sell. Hopefully something will work out for you.