Sponsored by:

SRS 9382 Troubleshooting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2021, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
Exclamation SRS 9382 Troubleshooting

I've got a 2003 E55 AMG that has had its SRS light since I got it. I've tried a couple of times to resolve it with no luck. I need some professional help!

Here's the code 9382 - The resistance value in the ignition circuit containing component R12/26 (Front passenger seat belt force limiter) is too low.

I ordered a used w211 seat belt off of ebay (W211 860 36 69). As I was installing it I realized that the prior owner had done the same thing I did and tried to replace the passenger seat belt buckle by evidence of paint on the old seat belt mount that read (2005 E500). I committed to finishing the job, I replaced the seat belt with the "newer" part that I purchased. I turned on the car, went through my MB icarsoft and cleared the SRS code. Things looked good for literally 2 seconds, then the code reappeared!

One thought I had was maybe both of these buckles have been electronically "tripped" by coming from donor cars that were in accidents? I am at my wit's end. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!