sit back relax and enjoy
Old 09-29-2004, 02:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 CLK 430 Coupe
Originally Posted by my E430 rocket
yes this definatly requires 3 exclimation points

http://www.err0neous.org/mbz/slrvideo4.wmv

sit back relax and enjoy
This is an interesting post. It's not often that I see a repost of something into the same forum that the link originated from. This video is being linked from tons of car sites and forums and apparently now it's made its way back home.

Old 09-29-2004, 02:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 GLC300 sport
Originally Posted by err0neous
This is an interesting post. It's not often that I see a repost of something into the same forum that the link originated from. This video is being linked from tons of car sites and forums and apparently now it's made its way back home.

It's been posted on SVTperformance 4-5 times already. Do you have a lot of bandwith to handle it?
Old 09-29-2004, 02:17 AM

02 CLK 430 Coupe
Originally Posted by dgussin1

It's been posted on SVTperformance 4-5 times already. Do you have a lot of bandwith to handle it?
Yes, I have quite a bit available. The server crashed once because it was out of network memory buffers, but I took care of that. It peaked yesterday around 30 megabits, but it's keeping pretty steady otherwise around 10 megabits.

SVTperformance is the #6 referrer, clubsi is #1 followed by sportbilen.se.

Last edited by err0neous; 09-29-2004 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by err0neous
Yes, I have quite a bit available. The server crashed once because it was out of network memory buffers, but I took care of that. It peaked yesterday around 30 megabits, but it's keeping pretty steady otherwise around 10 megabits.

SVTperformance is the #6 referrer, clubsi is #1 followed by sportbilen.se.
Gotta love the internet!!!!
Old 09-29-2004, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Thank you for keeping my video up. I spoke to friend with the SLR and his shop is blowing up. More web traffic and sales are up since video hit. We are going to get together today to race the Gallardo Vs SLR Video. The owner of DC motors love the attention and thinks it is good for his biss. So we will be making more. Doug is shoping for a Mucialago?? now he thinks that is only car let has a chance. He has owned them all. If the mercy comes in we will shoot the vid ASAP. May do a few

Porche TT Vs. ?
Modena Vs. ?
E55 Vs ?
SLR Vs ?

Please look at www.dontdrivejunk.com and help us set up some videos. What does the public want to see???
Old 09-29-2004, 01:06 PM

02 CLK 430 Coupe
Originally Posted by draggingcents2
Thank you for keeping my video up. I spoke to friend with the SLR and his shop is blowing up. More web traffic and sales are up since video hit. We are going to get together today to race the Gallardo Vs SLR Video. The owner of DC motors love the attention and thinks it is good for his biss. So we will be making more. Doug is shoping for a Mucialago?? now he thinks that is only car let has a chance. He has owned them all. If the mercy comes in we will shoot the vid ASAP. May do a few

Porche TT Vs. ?
Modena Vs. ?
E55 Vs ?
SLR Vs ?

Please look at www.dontdrivejunk.com and help us set up some videos. What does the public want to see???

I think they want SLR vs. all of the above. The SLR is very new and people want to see it. Also it would be nice to get videos from the track.

PS Check your PM.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 Focus ST
wow....well its an awasome video..i heard that the slr is on ebay at the moment...i'd think the video would do some damage to some prospective buyers...either way awasome video....mercedes owns all
Old 09-29-2004, 04:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 GLC300 sport
Originally Posted by draggingcents2

Porche TT Vs. ?
Modena Vs. ?
E55 Vs ?
SLR Vs ?

I think if at all possible to get the SLR vs a Ford GT vs a Carrera GT vs a Enzo Ferrari. I would pay to see that.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:33 PM

um...it looked like the slr took some time and effort to catch up. with the huge price difference, i would expect the slr to be much faster than it appeared in the video. just my .02