Sponsored by:

Supercharger tensioner pulley

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2022, 09:36 PM

Received 67 Likes on 58 Posts
CL55
Supercharger tensioner pulley

Hello, does anyone know the part number for the supercharger tensioner pulley, just the pulley not the whole thing? I heard it has a c class part number or something. (I don't want an aftermarket one)

Old 05-13-2022, 10:09 PM

CL55
https://spareto.com/products/truckte...belt/02-19-242

Now just need to find it in the states
Old 05-14-2022, 08:09 AM

Received 236 Likes on 197 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG, 2005 SLK 350 AMG
Originally Posted by MartinWake
https://spareto.com/products/truckte...belt/02-19-242

Now just need to find it in the states
When I did all my pulleys a couple of years ago I could not find that pulley in the US either. So, for that pulley and others I simply replaced the bearing. For that pulley I spent $8 on the bearing and $5 on bolts to put the two halves back together. It was easy and quick to do. Attached is the break down I posted back then with the subject part number 113 200 01 70 with the bearing part number to the right of that. Good luck.
Attached Files
The following users liked this post:
nemiro (05-16-2022)
Old 05-14-2022, 09:27 AM

CL55
Originally Posted by machild
When I did all my pulleys a couple of years ago I could not find that pulley in the US either. So, for that pulley and others I simply replaced the bearing. For that pulley I spent $8 on the bearing and $5 on bolts to put the two halves back together. It was easy and quick to do. Attached is the break down I posted back then with the subject part number 113 200 01 70 with the bearing part number to the right of that. Good luck.
thanks for thar information! But ive tried to do the bearing on the double idler pulley before and it was impossible. Even with a press machine it cracked the edge of the pulley. Can you explain how you got it out?
Old 05-14-2022, 09:40 AM

Received 236 Likes on 197 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG, 2005 SLK 350 AMG
Originally Posted by MartinWake
thanks for thar information! But ive tried to do the bearing on the double idler pulley before and it was impossible. Even with a press machine it cracked the edge of the pulley. Can you explain how you got it out?
Brearing replacement on a plastic pulley is not possible. On the metal/alloy pulleys they easy pressed out with a properly sized socket to fit the bearing and a larger socket as a receiver of the bearing when it is pushed out. If there was sufficient space for the bearing to push out without the receinver socket I didn't even use that. I just put it in a bench vice and they all slide out easily. On installation of the new bearing I put the new bearing in the freezer to get it completely cold and the metal/alloy pulley in the oven for about 20 minutes at 400*F and the bearing simply fell into place. Once pulley cooled it is ready to be installed. For the pulley at subject, I grind out the rivet heads that hold the two halves together and once in two parts the bearing came out easily. Then I used properly sized allen head bolts with nylon locking nuts to put the two haves back together. This was all two years ago and no issues with any of my pulleys.