Sponsored by:

Might be a silly question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something on 4 wheels..
Might be a silly question...

but can somebody tell me the height of the E55 front spoiler (I mean the space between the floor and the lower edge of the spoiler)? I would need that information because I have a garage with a bumper at the end that should prevent a car from sliding into my waterheater. This bumper should stop the car's front wheel and I hope it won't do that to the E55's front spoiler, so I hope the car is "high enough"

Thank you very much in advance!
Old 11-02-2004, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Originally Posted by FloridaE55
but can somebody tell me the height of the E55 front spoiler (I mean the space between the floor and the lower edge of the spoiler)? I would need that information because I have a garage with a bumper at the end that should prevent a car from sliding into my waterheater. This bumper should stop the car's front wheel and I hope it won't do that to the E55's front spoiler, so I hope the car is "high enough"

Thank you very much in advance!
(It might be a silly question but a more descriptive subject line would attract more people to read your thread!)

It depends. Sometimes when I shut off the ignition and get out of the car the car lowers itself. I think if you raise the ride height the car stays up.

I looked into that before and couldn't find information about what the car is supposed to do when it is not running.

-s-
Old 11-02-2004, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something on 4 wheels..
Thanks...

..You're right about the subject-line. I was thinking about a matching one but simply had no idea how to put this thread into a well-discribing subject line

The bumper-height is about 6" and I hope the spoiler isn't any lower than that (I wouldn't mind adjusting the ride-height before I drive into the garage