E55 vs M3 Dragstrip VIDEO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by skratch77
I dont think there is a vid of him doing a 12.7 but thats what he said he pulled when he was bone stock.
Yeah, well I say that I pulled a 12.5 stock...but I can't prove it, and neither can he.

The other vids of him now are with pullies and seats taken out.Hes also on his 3rd tranny and luanches at 5k and power shifts every gear.His best is a 12.4
Yes. As I pointed out: the videos clearly show that he's modded. Given that I've personally witnessed modded Honda Civics in the 11's, a modded M3 in the 12's isn't impressive. A stock one would be, but so far no proof of this claim has been presented. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

If Miraculous Matt had responded to his call out and shown up, it would have been a bit more believable, but he didn't, as I showed in my thread...only "said" he did, just as he "said" he'd run the 12.7 1/4 mile "bone stock"...unfortunately, he very conveniently forgot to invite the guy who was ready to give him $500 for doing it. Yeah, right.

there not drag tires either.
Prove it.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:41 PM

BMW Z4 M Roadster
This is an M3 Cabrio
Old 11-24-2004, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I dont think there is a vid of him doing a 12.7 but thats what he said he pulled when he was bone stock.

The other vids of him now are with pullies and seats taken out.Hes also on his 3rd tranny and luanches at 5k and power shifts every gear.His best is a 12.4

there not drag tires either.
Now you're just full of it. Making claims based on the statements of some guy who's trying to make a name (a pretty stupid one at that) for himself based on false and quite rediculous claims? Seems like you wish you were this Miraculous Matt guy, but turns out he's not so miraculous at all. You also said earlier that even with the mods he was running less than 250ft/lbs less than the E55 as if it was some sort of feat. The M3's composed of almost entirely aluminum and (due to the VERY crappy interior) PLASTIC. Plus it has uh..lemme think...TWO doors less than the E55. I'd expect it to run those times with 350 less ft/lbs if you ask me. We know the M3 is a good car but stop trying to glorify it with lies. Give it up. Ok, great, its a cool car. Good job. You proved your point, but, keep on lying and you'll dig yourself into a deeper hole.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
Now you're just full of it. Making claims based on the statements of some guy who's trying to make a name (a pretty stupid one at that) for himself based on false and quite rediculous claims? Seems like you wish you were this Miraculous Matt guy, but turns out he's not so miraculous at all. You also said earlier that even with the mods he was running less than 250ft/lbs less than the E55 as if it was some sort of feat. The M3's composed of almost entirely aluminum and (due to the VERY crappy interior) PLASTIC. Plus it has uh..lemme think...TWO doors less than the E55. I'd expect it to run those times with 350 less ft/lbs if you ask me. We know the M3 is a good car but stop trying to glorify it with lies. Give it up. Ok, great, its a cool car. Good job. You proved your point, but, keep on lying and you'll dig yourself into a deeper hole.
How am I lying he has posted many time slips and vids.My friend has gotten in the 12's with his BONE STOCK M3.When I said about 250lbs less tourqe I was talking about that guy that was running a 100 shot of nos on his car.

show me 1 lie buddy I ONLY POSTED THIS CUZ THE ORIGINAL POSTER POSTED THE SLOWEST TIME EVER IN AN e46 m3.I never said that its faster or better than an e55.

You guys cant have any normal talk about cars on this forum its not even worth my time to post here.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by Improviz
Yeah, well I say that I pulled a 12.5 stock...but I can't prove it, and neither can he.

Yes. As I pointed out: the videos clearly show that he's modded. Given that I've personally witnessed modded Honda Civics in the 11's, a modded M3 in the 12's isn't impressive. A stock one would be, but so far no proof of this claim has been presented. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

If Miraculous Matt had responded to his call out and shown up, it would have been a bit more believable, but he didn't, as I showed in my thread...only "said" he did, just as he "said" he'd run the 12.7 1/4 mile "bone stock"...unfortunately, he very conveniently forgot to invite the guy who was ready to give him $500 for doing it. Yeah, right.

Prove it.
He has a vid that shows his tires close up right before he drags.Im not going to search for it because it dosnt matter.

He has posted his time slip when he was bone stock and it was 12.72 I dont know why you think thats not possible when he has vids in the 12.4s with pullies and a seat taken out
Old 11-24-2004, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
No, he has not.

He has a vid that shows his tires close up right before he drags.Im not going to search for it because it dosnt matter.
Afaik, all of his videos are in the thread I linked to above, and none of them shows a closeup of the tires. If you know of another one, please provide it.

He has posted his time slip when he was bone stock and it was 12.72 I dont know why you think thats not possible when he has vids in the 12.4s with pullies and a seat taken out
Because I don't believe this 60' time is possible, and I've probably been drag racing for longer than you've been alive. And because when called out to show up and reproduce his runs in a stock M3, he didn't show, which hardly establishes his credibility.

"Because he said so" is not proof of anything.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
heres his a bone stock run and the slip for it

Im still looking for the vid that shows his tires its on here somewhere.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
And this video establishes that his car was stock, with no drag radials how?

Answer: it doesn't. It shows nothing more than a camera view out the windshield of an M3 going down the strip, with no time reference whatsoever. From viewing that video, it is impossible to determine what time the guy ran, let alone if his car was "bone stock"....

Further, there is no way to determine what *car* generated the time shown on that timeslip, let alone whether it corresponds to this run.

heres his a bone stock run and the slip for it

Im still looking for the vid that shows his tires its on here somewhere.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by Improviz
Answer: it doesn't. It shows nothing more than a camera view out the windshield of an M3 going down the strip, with no time reference whatsoever. From viewing that video, it is impossible to determine what time the guy ran, let alone if his car was "bone stock"....

These vids were posted over a year ago.That was one of the 3 he first posted.The other one was from out side and the 3rd one showed his car close up.

Im not lying.I just don't feel like searching for them to prove my point when people like e owner have nothing but ****y **** to add to my posts.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
skratch77, I never said **you** were lying:

I think the guy who posted those *videos* is lying!

As I said: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. When someone tells me that they pulled a 1.7 60' time in a stock RWD street car, I'm instantly smelling ; even excellent drivers in AWD cars have trouble hitting a 1.7 60' time, with few exceptions.

And "stock" means unmodded. The car in the video is clearly not wearing stock wheels, ergo it is modded, and the odds are good that the tires are not stock--especially when you consider that unrealistic 60' time and look at the 60' times from the other M3s I posted!!!

These vids were posted over a year ago.That was one of the 3 he first posted.The other one was from out side and the 3rd one showed his car close up.

Im not lying.I just don't feel like searching for them to prove my point when people like e owner have nothing but ****y **** to add to my posts.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You guys cant have any normal talk about cars on this forum its not even worth my time to post here.
Thats about the smartest thing I think I've heard you say so far!
Old 11-24-2004, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Skratch,

Why didn't you read the original post of the video before you start trashing someone's shifting ability? Both of those are my cars and it's hosted on my website. I'm in the E55 while my buddy is in my M3. It was his first run in that car or any other for that matter. It is a convertible SMG, the slowest of the M3's. Later that night he ran a 13.99 which is pretty darn good for that car. It wasn't his shifting at all, it was his first attempt at launch control.

As for M3's running on the low 12's, you're on crack. I've seen the Mathews video WAY BACK with him running a 12.4 which is mid-12's. Additionally, no one else seems to even get close. M3's with the AA supercharger cannot even get into the mid-12's. If you don't believe me, do a search on my username on M3forum.net.

Welcome to the board but do your homework before you start spreading BS and insulting drivers. This is not the M3 board, it's a whole different culture.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:58 PM

2005 E55 AMG
People could have saved themselves a lot of BS if they had read my msg earlier in this thread referring to your original post.

BTW, any track #'s after yet . . . after the conversion?

Last edited by Beowulf; 11-24-2004 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Beowulf
BTW, any track #'s after yet . . . after the conversion?
Yes but they are not good. Best run (temp was warm that night, over 70) was a 12.29 at 116. Definitely feels more powerful and traction is quite the challenge, especially while launching. It is back with the tuner now who has sent the ECU and the dyno charts back to Kleemann. I'll give a full report asap.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Almost a Member!

I was even slower than that guy.....I did like 14.7 sec....I was beat by a turbo-charged civic...****, that was horrible...Anyways, don't get emotional guys....it's a free space so let people talk please...