Sponsored by:

SD connect C4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2024, 05:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS 55
SD connect C4

I'm sure this topic has been covered several times, however I was it able to find anything relevant with a search. My question is does anyone have recommendations on who to buy an SD connect C4 from? Also I've got a completely good new laptop that I would like to install all the software on so is someone could point me in the right direction to get that done reliably that would be great. Basically just need to know who to purchase the SD connect from and also who can either remotely install software or digitally download and install myself. I found places that will sell you a SSD with the software on it however the laptop I'm using does not have a 2.5 SSD it is only equipped with an m.2 SSD slot.

I'm sure that Benzninja will come up in the topic I know he does great work however I'm looking for something as a one-time upfront cost. I have used xentry multiple times and used to have a C3 multiplexer with an ancient dell laptop. Any recommendations would be appreciated or any links to previously discussed topics. Thanks.
Old 03-17-2024, 08:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 Wagon
I am selling my C4 system but it comes with a laptop with the software already installed. Here is my craigslist ad. I can ship it if needed
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts...728191982.html
Old 03-17-2024, 10:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS 55
Originally Posted by leafdude555
I am selling my C4 system but it comes with a laptop with the software already installed. Here is my craigslist ad. I can ship it if needed
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts...728191982.html
Thanks for letting me know. I am not really in the market for the c4 just yet. Really trying to get the passthru going to see what it is capable of before i spend more money on items that may not benefit me.

Last edited by Blackronin; 03-17-2024 at 11:18 PM.