Sponsored by:

Clearbra Partial Sponsorship

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 05:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clearbra Partial Sponsorship

We, at Premier Mobile Aesthetics Group have been serving Northern California with paint protection for the past five years and would like to extend our services to members from this board. Since, we are new to the board, we would like to offer our paint protection installation services for a few members at a partial sponsorship price. If anyone located in the Northern California region would like more information, please contact me at - sam@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 11-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Banned

We, at Premier Mobile Aesthetics Group, provide our paint protection service all over the world. We are at large meets, group buys, large dealership accounts, exotic car clubs, etc, which is open to all over the world. As long as there is a demand, then we will send out our best installers out to perform installations. Here's a link to a few pics of our work:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/87106-what-will-dealer-try-sell-me-when-i-pickup-my-new-e55.html

If anyone is intersted in setting something up for their local area or just would like some more information, please drop us a line at sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 11-27-2004, 02:49 PM
Banned

For those wondering what our clear bra installation looks like on black or darker colored vehicles, here's a link to some pics:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/89924-clear-bra-black.html
Old 11-27-2004, 06:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
none
What brand of film are you selling?
I used to sell the 3m stuff and its complete garbage. I think we warrantied 60% of the cars we did. The film would turn yellow or get really hazy.
Old 11-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Banned

3M's film has a 5 yr warranty for good reasons. We've used it in the past and it faded / yellowed after 2-3 yrs. We're currently using Venture, which is a much clearer, stronger, and durable film. Venture comes w/ a lifetime warranty from bubbling, yellowing, fading, and cracking.