04 E55
HRE 540R's for cheap price!

Is this for real? is it suppose to be this cheap? or is this just bulls**t

HRE 540R
Old 02-10-2005, 04:18 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
i dont get it, i see the auction starting at 2600, but i also see a list of prices for different sizes. Its probably 2600+the prices listed.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E500
The following lines from the listing just are just screaming out:

"Don't email me via eBay, you will not receive my answer, my current email address with ebay now is not working. Please email me at XXX@msn.com"

"Payment:
The payment must be directed to our supplier, they are owner of these wheels. Email me please with all questions."

I would say proceed with caution man. This seller is selling these wheels for less than half their normal price, plus they can get them made to order to your cars specs (which you have to supply) And according to the quotes above you cannot e-mail them through their e-bay registered address Also your not making a Paypal payment to the seller but rather directly to their "supplier" It's all just a little shady. Remember, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Good luck. Let us know if you decide for it and how it turns out it could be legit and this could be a great find. I am looking for some cheap HRE 549R's for myself.

J-
Old 02-10-2005, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W215 CL600
It's a scam. Anytime the seller demands you email me off of eBay to contact him, it's usually fake. They scammer stole the ID if that person and it listing it without him knowing. Plus, like said above, "send payment direct to my supplier" bullcrap is used over and over. I guess with millions on eBay, one person usually falls for it before it's caught.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:28 AM

'04 E55
Originally Posted by houston
Is this for real? is it suppose to be this cheap? or is this just bulls**t

HRE 540R
If you want to find out whether it's legit or not this is what you can do. Email the guy to that msn address he posted and let him know that you live in Souderton, Pennsylvania and would like to go check out the wheels so you can buy them. If he replies back agreeing with your request that would prove it is legit, otherwise it is a scam!
Old 02-10-2005, 03:17 PM

04 E55
Originally Posted by SamE55
If you want to find out whether it's legit or not this is what you can do. Email the guy to that msn address he posted and let him know that you live in Souderton, Pennsylvania and would like to go check out the wheels so you can buy them. If he replies back agreeing with your request that would prove it is legit, otherwise it is a scam!

I didn't wanna buy these... I just wanted to share the info of cheap rims i've seen on the net..