CTS-V vs E63 on Speed tonight...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by E-Ridium 63
I have to agree with Muga and absent, you guys should find a track to do this stuff. If you're hitting 200 on public roads, that's being real reckless. Its not like these are 5 second runs to 130 and then pulling off, these are extended runs to big speeds. On your videos, looks like there is quite a bit of traffic (at least on the on coming side) and there is one where I think you blow by a mini-van in the center lane. The margin of error at those speeds is not much to turn a fun night into catastrophe. If not out of respect for your lives then do it for others like mine and my family...keep the energy and fun on closed tracks.
Some people think they're invincible and immortal and are the best drivers on earth. Nothing anyone can say will ever change that. They either make it through life without destroying others, or we read about them in the news or the obituaries. It's been like this since day one.

The track costs money, time and effort. Racing on the street is a quick rush and a cheap high. Like huffing spray paint. It's been like that since day one, too.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 63,E55 (gone) E46 ///M ,B5 stage 3 S4 ,E36 ///M , 03 EVO (800 WHP)
Originally Posted by mugatu22
Not to be a buzzkill, but when both of you (especially you, eurowerks) kill yourselves in flaming car crashes on public roads, make sure to only take yourselves out and not a family in a minivan or anyone else for that matter.
First off, let me say this much.... talking about people you dont even know die a flaming car crashes warrants you to die in a flaming car wreck yourself.! dont go around talking about others, worry about yourself... i was partly joking when i made that comment ... and what i choose to do with my car and life is MY choice and none of your business. if you guys are not into street racing sorry, to bad for you.... you are prob 50 years old and bought a 518 hp car that you will never see the real capabilities of.. I make what i can of a race track. some of us have lives and dont spend all our time driving all the way to a track, sometimes you are driving and you bump into a race ...

I will also tell you this from 60-160 takes less than 20 secs, and most of the set up races out here are held with the traffic being held back by other following cars, so the cars involved have open straight road. Yes sometimes there are cars that get on out of no where and that is something we try and avoid.. if you were from this area you may be able to comprehend this.. every Thursday there are about 100-200 cars meet up and hang out and usually leads to some pulls...

you dont see me telling you that you shouldn't doing this and that because its not my business.. your life is in your hand and the truth is this everyone is going to do what they want regardless of what anyone else says.... and thank God but none of us have been in any serious accidents... go pray some more and maybe you can read about a fiery crash... .. loser!!!

I am a car enthusiast and i love to mod my cars and saying this i like to tango with others from time to time... and you think that 0-100 speeds are any better since that is what u said you care about...? obviously u have to be on more local roads to car only about those speeds and you should worry about speeding around those roads and killing a child playing in the street and worry less about very late night races on open freeways ...!!!

Thank you and have a horrible day

Last edited by eurowerx; 09-16-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by E-Ridium 63
I have to agree with Muga and absent, you guys should find a track to do this stuff. If you're hitting 200 on public roads, that's being real reckless. Its not like these are 5 second runs to 130 and then pulling off, these are extended runs to big speeds. On your videos, looks like there is quite a bit of traffic (at least on the on coming side) and there is one where I think you blow by a mini-van in the center lane. The margin of error at those speeds is not much to turn a fun night into catastrophe. If not out of respect for your lives then do it for others like mine and my family...keep the energy and fun on closed tracks.
Ridium, just for the record these races are done very late night 1-4 am when most normal humans and 99.99 % of families are home sleeping safe and sound. we try and clear all traffic before races and yes some do go to top speeds but when u have 700-800 hp cars it really doesn't take that long... also my comment about anytime anywhere was a inside joke to italian .... so everyone needs to relax ... and are any of you guys from NY>?
Old 09-16-2010, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by eurowerx
First off, let me say this much.... talking about people you dont even know die a flaming car crashes warrants you to die in a flaming car wreck yourself.! dont go around talking about others, worry about yourself... i was partly joking when i made that comment ... and what i choose to do with my car and life is MY choice and none of your business. if you guys are not into street racing sorry, to bad for you.... you are prob 50 years old and bought a 518 hp car that you will never see the real capabilities of.. I make what i can of a race track. some of us have lives and dont spend all our time driving all the way to a track, sometimes you are driving and you bump into a race ...

I will also tell you this from 60-160 takes less than 20 secs, and most of the set up races out here are held with the traffic being held back by other following cars, so the cars involved have open straight road. Yes sometimes there are cars that get on out of no where and that is something we try and avoid.. if you were from this area you may be able to comprehend this.. every Thursday there are about 100-200 cars meet up and hang out and usually leads to some pulls...

you dont see me telling you that you shouldn't doing this and that because its not my business.. your life is in your hand and the truth is this everyone is going to do what they want regardless of what anyone else says.... and thank God but none of us have been in any serious accidents... go pray some more and maybe you can read about a fiery crash... .. loser!!!

I am a car enthusiast and i love to mod my cars and saying this i like to tango with others from time to time... and you think that 0-100 speeds are any better since that is what u said you care about...? obviously u have to be on more local roads to car only about those speeds and you should worry about speeding around those roads and killing a child playing in the street and worry less about very late night races on open freeways ...!!!

Thank you and have a horrible day
You're the one who said you speed to at least 130mph regardless of traffic, try and find one other person here who thinks that's acceptable...
Old 09-16-2010, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by transferred
You're the one who said you speed to at least 130mph regardless of traffic, try and find one other person here who thinks that's acceptable...
DO you even own a 212 AMG???
Omg please you are acting like school girls.... again it was something between me and him ... was i talking to you?
Old 09-16-2010, 07:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLnR3N02VAk

i guess im not alone.. looks like there are alot of street racers on 211 forum lol.. and some tuner companies... hey must be a NY thing

Last edited by eurowerx; 09-16-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
DO you even own a 212 AMG???
Omg please you are acting like school girls.... again it was something between me and him ... was i talking to you?

I tried being polite, but being brainless you're unable to respond in kind when the internet is protecting you. Facts are facts, you said it and everyone here can see what a moron you are...

As Mugatu says, don't take anyone else out when you crash your e-class you silly little boy.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by transferred

I tried being polite, but being brainless you're unable to respond in kind when the internet is protecting you. Facts are facts, you said it and everyone here can see what a moron you are...

As Mugatu says, don't take anyone else out when you crash your e-class you silly little boy.
little boy i will never be and polite i was being... you decided to come on this forum and open your big fat mouth... if you think the internet is protecting me, you are welcome to come try me anytime you like.. old man....
believe me i dont need you or any other no brain winners to think highly of me, i have enough respect any where i go... have fun doing 55 mph in your outdated vehicles
Old 09-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Gentlemen, Stop now...

This W212 forum has been nothing but a boon of positive results and actions- lets just move on. Im sure we can all agree that while the track is the safer place we all have sped or engaged in a race on the street.

I dont condone street racing and I think we have to be careful out there but it happens and I always hope we have the safest of precautions in mind.

But no more member fighting, you are both too good for that. Thanks.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:23 PM

Agreed Vic...!!! well spoken
Old 09-16-2010, 10:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W212 E63
Ridium, just for the record these races are done very late night 1-4 am when most normal humans and 99.99 % of families are home sleeping safe and sound. we try and clear all traffic before races and yes some do go to top speeds but when u have 700-800 hp cars it really doesn't take that long... also my comment about anytime anywhere was a inside joke to italian .... so everyone needs to relax ... and are any of you guys from NY>?
No disrespect intended Euro, just voicing an opinion. And I hear you that its tempting to stand on that right pedal when that slammed Accord with the ridiculous wing pulls up beside you.... hehe j/k. i'm not an elder, but I'm not a spring chicken anymore either. I admit, i look at my BB way too much in the car and i've gone over the speed limit once or twice. We all make choices and are free to make them as long as those choices don't put the rest of us in danger...I'd just rather see the extended runs take place on the track. Anyways, lets just move on...

I'm in NYC, where are you guys making your runs?

Last edited by E-Ridium 63; 09-16-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
First off, let me say this much.... talking about people you dont even know die a flaming car crashes warrants you to die in a flaming car wreck yourself.! dont go around talking about others, worry about yourself... i was partly joking when i made that comment ... and what i choose to do with my car and life is MY choice and none of your business. track, sometimes you are driving and you bump into a race ...
See, this is where you're wrong. You're racing on our roads, with us on it, or our loved ones.

I AM worrying about myself, this is why I'm scared sh*tless of airheads like you behind the wheel of flying 4000 lb pieces of steel.

Just please make sure that if your stupidity might have deadly results, YOU don't kill/hurt/injure/take anyone with you, do your fellow humans a favor.

Fortunately, you being in N.Y, that's one less weapon we on the West Coast have to worry about.

And save yourself the bombastic chest pounds. Nobody thinks you're "cool" for Street Racing. I got over that phase when I was in my early 20's (not much older now), and had a few VERY close calls, that I used to wake me up. Also, nobody here's impressed by your 518 HP Car (you're in an AMG Forum, with fellow Members, for crying out loud), and your "up to date" car.

Sorry for add to the little argument/tirade. I just couldn't help myself, after reading some of these Posts.

I'm just trying to save the world, one MBWorld Post at a time.

Last edited by K-A; 09-17-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by K-A
See, this is where you're wrong. You're racing on our roads, with us on it, or our loved ones.

I AM worrying about myself, this is why I'm scared sh*tless of airheads like you behind the wheel of flying 4000 lb pieces of steel.

Just please make sure that if your stupidity might have deadly results, YOU don't kill/hurt/injure/take anyone with you, do your fellow humans a favor.

Fortunately, you being in N.Y, that's one less weapon we on the West Coast have to worry about.

And save yourself the bombastic chest pounds. Nobody thinks you're "cool" for Street Racing. I got over that phase when I was in my early 20's (not much older now), and had a few VERY close calls, that I used to wake me up. Also, nobody here's impressed by your 518 HP Car (you're in an AMG Forum, with fellow Members, for crying out loud), and your "up to date" car.

Sorry for add to the little argument/tirade. I just couldn't help myself, after reading some of these Posts.

Good post, this.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:21 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Old 09-17-2010, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by K-A

YES, it is up to date and your in the wrong forum .... my talks on here with my friend is not really a open door for you losers to try and bash.... im sorry you cant drive, maybe one day you will be COOL... lmao and maybe you will own a 518 hp car buddy... everyone honestly needs to relax as for my other member who said no disrespect ... none taken,, everyone is open to their own opinion. .. and like vic said most of us have had run ins on the freeway before and i am not saying go do it everyday... and if you haven't then again sorry for you, around here its usually something fun. you will see anything from a fast ricer to ferraris and lambos... and i really care less what you think about me and i said before i have enough people here to respect me and my driving, hey hes a stupid question.. if you dont live on the east coast then why even get yourself involved cause YOU live on your west coast roads ... so go drive yourself to the local pink flamingo ... and i will (pound on my chest) the 212 forum is nothing like all the other forums around ... everyone has fun in there own way and its YOUR ROADS? ITS MY ROAD ALSO !!! and i pay taxes just like you and i will drive however i feel ... leave that up to the law... and sorry but we do not have spaces around here closed to do extended runs.... believe me wish.. as for all the other members on here i am sorry for how drawn out this has been and a forum is for sharing information and lets try and move on....

Last edited by eurowerx; 09-17-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:29 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

YES, it is up to date and your in the wrong forum .... my talks on here with my friend is not really a open door for you losers to try and bash.... im sorry you cant drive, maybe one day you will be COOL... lmao and maybe you will own a 518 hp car buddy... everyone honestly needs to relax as for my other member who said no disrespect ... none taken,, everyone is open to their own opinion. .. and like vic said most of us have had run ins on the freeway before and i am not saying go do it everyday... and if you haven't then again sorry for you, around here its usually something fun. you will see anything from a fast ricer to ferraris and lambos... and i really care less what you think about me and i said before i have enough people here to respect me and my driving ... (pounding on my chest) boy the 212 forum is nothing like all the other forums around ... everyone has fun in there own way and its YOUR ROADS? ITS MY ROAD ALSO !!! and i pay taxes just like you and i will drive however i feel ... leave that up to the law... and sorry but we do not have spaces around here closed to do extended runs.... believe me wish.. as for all the other members on here i am sorry for how drawn out this has been and a forum is for sharing information and lets try and move on....
You fail at life (and grammar).

Sorry.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:57 PM

i am not trying to have a grammar contest DORK... this is not school, thanks for the pathetic lesson... dont be sad that you will spend your whole life trying to own a AMG ... Mr. E350 AMG package ... lmaooooo ... im done wasting my time with you ... have fun replying .

Last edited by eurowerx; 09-17-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:05 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Ooh ooh, it's on now.... Well, my Dad can beat up your Dad, and my di** is bigger than yours! So booyah!!

I feel you were a big inspiration in the creation of this little bit:

http://www.heavy.com/comedy/comedy-v...an-sports-car/
Old 09-18-2010, 04:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'15 E63S wagon
YES, it is up to date and your in the wrong forum .... my talks on here with my friend is not really a open door for you losers to try and bash.... im sorry you cant drive, maybe one day you will be COOL... lmao and maybe you will own a 518 hp car buddy... everyone honestly needs to relax as for my other member who said no disrespect ... none taken,, everyone is open to their own opinion. .. and like vic said most of us have had run ins on the freeway before and i am not saying go do it everyday... and if you haven't then again sorry for you, around here its usually something fun. you will see anything from a fast ricer to ferraris and lambos... and i really care less what you think about me and i said before i have enough people here to respect me and my driving, hey hes a stupid question.. if you dont live on the east coast then why even get yourself involved cause YOU live on your west coast roads ... so go drive yourself to the local pink flamingo ... and i will (pound on my chest) the 212 forum is nothing like all the other forums around ... everyone has fun in there own way and its YOUR ROADS? ITS MY ROAD ALSO !!! and i pay taxes just like you and i will drive however i feel ... leave that up to the law... and sorry but we do not have spaces around here closed to do extended runs.... believe me wish.. as for all the other members on here i am sorry for how drawn out this has been and a forum is for sharing information and lets try and move on....

So much for humility, class and maturity, eh? I'm shocked that someone can actually type out this post and be serious without being crushed under the weight of his own ego. Have some perspective brother. It's not all about you; you gotta share these roads with families when you're traveling 130mph+ "everywhere you go." We've all street raced, yes, and most of us know how stupid it is--which is why we're asking you to rethink it all before you take yourself out, or worse, take someone out with you. What's the point in defending something you know is so dangerous and selfish? You made it everyone's business when you posted your daily racing antics. We all want to have fun, we all enjoy a quick blast here and there, and the way you drive is just plain selfish and inconsiderate. Think about it before your blood boils and you get defensive.

I'm sure this thread will be locked down once Vic reads it again. As always it has "run its course" and now we are arguing with a raging ego.

If you're lucky, you can defend your ignorance again one last time before the thread is locked down.

Last edited by VCA_AMG; 09-18-2010 at 04:25 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by mugatu22
So much for humility, class and maturity, eh? I'm shocked that someone can actually type out this post and be serious without being crushed under the weight of his own ego. Have some perspective brother. It's not all about you; you gotta share these roads with families when you're traveling 130mph+ "everywhere you go." We've all street raced, yes, and most of us know how stupid it is--which is why we're asking you to rethink it all before you take yourself out, or worse, take someone out with you. What's the point in defending something you know is so dangerous and selfish? You made it everyone's business when you posted your daily racing antics. We all want to have fun, we all enjoy a quick blast here and there, and the way you drive is just plain selfish and inconsiderate. Think about it before your blood boils and you get defensive.

I'm sure this thread will be locked down once Vic reads it again. As always it has "run its course" and now we are arguing with a raging ego.

If you're lucky, you can defend your ignorance again one last time before the thread is locked down.
Oh you have inspired me! i am going to give up racing.. me and my "ego" have seen the light... thanks guys one day i hope to be as grown and mature as you both... also maybe i have a cool Sig like you Mugatu! Guess what i did get to reply ...
Old 09-18-2010, 06:23 AM

Maybe one day you guys can experience a NY style time out with some fellow enthusiasts. Here is how it goes down over here

http://vimeo.com/3024651

http://vimeo.com/3276479

Enjoy bashing guys.!!

Last edited by eurowerx; 09-18-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:35 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

People who don't attend car gathering sausage fests in N.Y, have good grammar, don't race to 130+ MPH on public roads, don't own 2010+ model cars, and don't own cars with 518HP are nerrrrds, big, poopy-head, nerrrrrds.

Our bombastic braggart of a friend reminds me of.... Well, like everyone I went to grade school with.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
I made a post, asked you all to stop the arguements... and it should have just ended.

There hasnt been a discussion about the subject title in some time and no one is going to stop the internet rebuttal so I will.