W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OE Tuning Added +50 RWHP & +44TQ @ hot day of 100F!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Racing Dad
Whoah... i must have missed a few posts, suddenly now I'm being singled out. :-)

i feel special. :-) i could have sworn it was originally a general call to any member for the dyno tune. Now it's just for me... :-)

man, IMO, it sounds like a fun test. And I would love to do it, especially if it's just an unbiased, objective dyno with neither party present. :-) this sounds very tempting.

But, i have to confess, this is a considerable undertaking. with this kind of tuning and dyno, then tuning then dyno, then tuning again, it'll probably take all day.

Again, this is tempting though. OK, let me think about it. right now is the holiday and it's a busy time of the year for me. Come next year, i might accept your offer; mainly ou of curiosity and to redeem Jeremy (and my car). :-)

PS. post a link of the EZ flash thing. Because when i did my tune it was a PITA to flash the CPU. If this thing is really "easy" I think that would makes things just that much easier to get done.
Quick question, what do you need to prove to Powerchips? Powerchips has been, and always will be a huge hater of Jeremy. IMO, if you're happy with your tune, power, and daily drive-ability why honor PC's request? They are the only ones to gain from this and obviously suffering as a company.

Since Jeremy's departure I haven't heard of a single E55/E63 tuned from PC, at least not with any good results. The truth of the matter, results speak for themselves and not constant babbling of the mouth like PC. Look on the W211 side of the forum and you'll see who's dominating the tracks, it's definitely not PC......

IMO...stay loyal to Jeremy and I promise you'll win in the end, I know I have.

BTW...A while back Matt from PC offered me a free custom tune with dyno time, all I did was.............