Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
HOLY ****! BEST MONEY EVER SPENT....
Old 08-22-2012, 04:04 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
So i got home ECU was at the house, could hardly wait to install it, got a razor opened the box plugged the connectors in and snapped it down, put the cover back on closed hood, let the beast warm up, pulled out the driveway and drove up the block, traction control off and sport mode punched it sideways up the block. Proceeded to the ramp to get on the highway in M mode 2nd gear revs up punched it tires spun hit 3rd car pulls ridiculously. Thanks Jerry @ Eurocharged couldn't be more happier!
Old 08-22-2012, 04:06 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by NickE63
So i got home ECU was at the house, could hardly wait to install it, got a razor opened the box plugged the connectors in and snapped it down, put the cover back on closed hood, let the beast warm up, pulled out the driveway and drove up the block, traction control off and sport mode punched it sideways up the block. Proceeded to the ramp to get on the highway in M mode 2nd gear revs up punched it tires spun hit 3rd car pulls ridiculously. Thanks Jerry @ Eurocharged couldn't be more happier!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
what other tunes have u guys considered , and y pick this one??

i drove the weistec car, and wow but three times the price....
Old 08-23-2012, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by vdubpower
what other tunes have u guys considered , and y pick this one??

i drove the weistec car, and wow but three times the price....
I was going to ask why you didn't get the Weistec tune while you were there since you seemed so impressed with it. Was it simply a matter of price?

It seems worth it to me to pay a bit more to go with a reputable tuner in your backyard. That way, should you ever have any issues, you have the convenience of going to the shop so they can address it firsthand.

Last edited by xtyper; 08-23-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:19 AM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
Talking

I disagree, I think what most shops do is add a TAX to ****, in this case mercedes TAX!! Eurocharged plays fair and offers an insane tune for fair price! For example Renntech tune is worth $3000 and more come on man that's robbery!

When I owned my GTR Vendors were getting insane with there prices as well, a ****in Nissan exhaust for $4000 because it's a GTR.

$899 for a tune is a no brainer, and free flashes if your dealer resets it is a bonus! I destroyed my brand new 295's Nitto Invos yesterday that's how impressed I was with my tune, and I've owned some serious horsepower cars!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:12 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Why not give us a chance? We offer a 2 week money back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied.

I understand paying a little more if the tuner is a short drive away and it can be done same day.

We stand behind our products and our customer service is top notch.

It's the best $899 you'll spend!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Why not give us a chance? We offer a 2 week money back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied.

I understand paying a little more if the tuner is a short drive away and it can be done same day.

I've considered it, really, but still waiting to see some independent customer results at the track and on the dyno. You have anything to share in that respect?
Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
can't do the track! no time in my schedule, but some friendly races with my buddies 458, tuned GTR is gonna be a tuff race, LP's gallardo's, man i wish i got the quick run last night of me destroying a stock 997 turbo on the highway
Old 08-28-2012, 12:33 PM

W212 E63
Cant wait to get back to send the ecu out.

Last edited by Mockbam5; 08-28-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
08 E 6point3-sold- 11 caddy cts-v-sold, 2012 E63 Palladium Silver
price

I completely agree with Nick's comment. Tuners like charging mercedes prices for everything and its out of control at this point.

I would really like a tuner nearby but since there is none I am really leaning toward the Eurocharged tune. The price is more than fair and I am glad they stepped up and provided this tune at this price.

Most of all tuners out there use similar tunes and their prices does not justify.

I want to put some miles on my car first and then get it tuned.

I disagree, I think what most shops do is add a TAX to ****, in this case mercedes TAX!! Eurocharged plays fair and offers an insane tune for fair price! For example Renntech tune is worth $3000 and more come on man that's robbery!

When I owned my GTR Vendors were getting insane with there prices as well, a ****in Nissan exhaust for $4000 because it's a GTR.

$899 for a tune is a no brainer, and free flashes if your dealer resets it is a bonus! I destroyed my brand new 295's Nitto Invos yesterday that's how impressed I was with my tune, and I've owned some serious horsepower cars!
Old 08-28-2012, 03:38 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
Originally Posted by drop997stop
I completely agree with Nick's comment. Tuners like charging mercedes prices for everything and its out of control at this point.

I would really like a tuner nearby but since there is none I am really leaning toward the Eurocharged tune. The price is more than fair and I am glad they stepped up and provided this tune at this price.

Most of all tuners out there use similar tunes and their prices does not justify.

if your looking to break in the car lil more i understand that completely but mark my words if you like to drive your car hard once tuned you will drive it harder than ever lol
Old 08-29-2012, 11:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
08 ML63, 00 ML320
No special on M156?

How about for the m156? Was looking to getting one done this week, ECU upgrade.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:26 AM

Black '10 E63
Originally Posted by MBenzEnthusiast
How about for the m156? Was looking to getting one done this week, ECU upgrade.
See post #20, 2nd paragraph.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:55 AM

E63
Originally Posted by loungn14
There are small gains for the race gas tune. You would need to send the ecu to run that file and take advantage of our free retune policy.

We have a pretty killer deal on the 63 tunes that comes with a handheld programmer in the c63 section. The thread is called flash your car without opening the ecu. I would link it but I'm on the phone and on vacation in mexico so I don't have computer access at the moment

When shopping tunes look for things like customer service and location. We have four worldwide locations for better service and have tuned well north of 5000 cars. Our tune is extremely similar to the other vendors with the biggest difference at the moment being the price!!!
Does your handheld programmer work with the 2012 E63's?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:16 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
I CAN ANSWER THAT NO IT DOES NOT! ECU MUST BE SHIPPED OUT, TURN AROUND TIME IS VERY QUICK
Old 09-02-2012, 01:28 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
Just want to give you enthusiasts and update, had an issue with my car not pertaining to Eurocharged whatsoever, my fuel injector control module keeps coming up as a fault, and Jerry from Eurocharged is a real awesome guy that goes out of his way to help me out once again! Love to do business with people that are stand up guys!

now the important news... my buddy picks up his new F10 M5 last week and calls me out, my car has the Eurocharged tune only. 50mph roll race, my buddy who punches it first immediately got 1 car lead, i immediately gas'd it and reeled him and gained 3 car lengths and counting depending on how far you race the farther the lead! Destroyed him, when he gets his car tuned i'm very curious to see the outcome
Old 09-02-2012, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by xtyper
I was going to ask why you didn't get the Weistec tune while you were there since you seemed so impressed with it. Was it simply a matter of price?

It seems worth it to me to pay a bit more to go with a reputable tuner in your backyard. That way, should you ever have any issues, you have the convenience of going to the shop so they can address it firsthand.

i didnt get a tune yet because i dont think im ready for it yet, i still want to enjoy the car stock as i have barely scratched its peak ....

as awesome as tunes are, i dont see when and where on my daily commutes where i would need the extra power. its hard enough to open the car up now, with all the f n chp around . plus all the traffic.

and yeah the price is alot, for me atleast....right now id save that money for rims in the future....we will see
Old 09-15-2012, 06:39 PM

M157 E63
Just want to give you enthusiasts and update, had an issue with my car not pertaining to Eurocharged whatsoever, my fuel injector control module keeps coming up as a fault, and Jerry from Eurocharged is a real awesome guy that goes out of his way to help me out once again! Love to do business with people that are stand up guys!

now the important news... my buddy picks up his new F10 M5 last week and calls me out, my car has the Eurocharged tune only. 50mph roll race, my buddy who punches it first immediately got 1 car lead, i immediately gas'd it and reeled him and gained 3 car lengths and counting depending on how far you race the farther the lead! Destroyed him, when he gets his car tuned i'm very curious to see the outcome
---Cant wait to hear the result as I am also considering sending my ecu to Euro..
Old 09-15-2012, 06:42 PM

M157 E63
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged

Hi Jerry,

Do you offer tunes in 91 octane? I live in LA and thats what we have here Other than the injector module issue, any other issues that you had encountered? And when the stage will be out and can you give me a little more detail as I like to get things done all just in one shot...thanks in advance
Old 09-15-2012, 10:50 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo

Ya we never got the because you have a mb we should charge you more lol..our lambo tunes are priced just as fair!

We can help him out with that...give him a friend of customer discount!

Originally Posted by tarokid
---Cant wait to hear the result as I am also considering sending my ecu to Euro..

Originally Posted by tarokid
Hi Jerry,

Do you offer tunes in 91 octane? I live in LA and thats what we have here Other than the injector module issue, any other issues that you had encountered? And when the stage will be out and can you give me a little more detail as I like to get things done all just in one shot...thanks in advance
Not a problem. We actually tune cars all over the world on a daily basis. All tunes are custom made for the cars taking into concideration location (elevation) mods and octane in the region!

No issues yet!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
08 E 6point3-sold- 11 caddy cts-v-sold, 2012 E63 Palladium Silver
ready

alright, decided on the Eurocharged tune. Sending out my ecu this thursday.

I did a before dyno but numbers came out pretty low. First time any of my cars has been on the dyno and dont know much about them. I guess whats really important is to see gains. Dyno shopped stated their dyno is very conservative

Car will go back on Dyno next week after tune.

Excited

Will post before and after graphs
Old 11-06-2012, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i need to get my car dynoed. see what happens

are there any negative effects to doing a dyno??

any recommended places in orange, ca
Old 11-06-2012, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
alright, decided on the Eurocharged tune. Sending out my ecu this thursday.

I did a before dyno but numbers came out pretty low. First time any of my cars has been on the dyno and dont know much about them. I guess whats really important is to see gains. Dyno shopped stated their dyno is very conservative

Car will go back on Dyno next week after tune.

Excited

Will post before and after graphs
Can we see the baseline dyno graph now to try to help you interpret the results? What kind of dyno was it?
Old 11-06-2012, 04:17 PM

BiTurbo E63
Heres my baseline run with only K&N filters. they say this dyno reads about 10Hp higher then normal. will have dynos with my Eurocharged tune monday

No TQ the owner wasnt there and the guys in the shop didnt no how the hell to work the dyno lol
Attached Thumbnails BiTurbo M157 Tuning Sale!  9-screen-shot-2012-11-06-12.52.45-pm.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BiTurbo M157 Tuning Sale! $899