Sponsored by:

Dealer offered Appearance Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 09:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 AMG E63S 212
Dealer offered Appearance Package

Has anyone purchased the Appearance Package, which includes the clear coat, the wheel/tire insurance and the glass insurance? I did but have not had any claims. I bought the tire protection plan for my last car and have had three wheel repairs and one tire (PSS) replacement in 4 years. I had a sidewall blowout on I-81 near Scranton at 10:00 at night. Only problem was finding a replacement, as it had to be ordered from Baltimore and I had to get to Hagerstown on my doughnut. We lost a day going south, but there was no direct cost for the damage. My dealer reported that a client with E63S sedan just had four tires and one wheel replaced, all at one time. No questions asked!
Old 03-20-2015, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
2019 E63 S
Originally Posted by grimesch
Has anyone purchased the Appearance Package, which includes the clear coat, the wheel/tire insurance and the glass insurance? I did but have not had any claims. I bought the tire protection plan for my last car and have had three wheel repairs and one tire (PSS) replacement in 4 years. I had a sidewall blowout on I-81 near Scranton at 10:00 at night. Only problem was finding a replacement, as it had to be ordered from Baltimore and I had to get to Hagerstown on my doughnut. We lost a day going south, but there was no direct cost for the damage. My dealer reported that a client with E63S sedan just had four tires and one wheel replaced, all at one time. No questions asked!
If you want your car's exterior appearance to really be protected the XPEL Ultimate clear bra is terrific. I had my E63 S completely wrapped in XPEL. Costly but it protected my car against a terrible winter here and a million rock chips.