Sponsored by:

100-200 kph 60-124mph times

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts
CLS63 AMG
Weistec doing it in 5.9 is faster than stock by a lot?

Or Are you saying it did 5.6 one time and that makes it much faster?

i really don't believe it is, the w4 kit I'm sure however will be.

also, if being fast from a stop is what's most important to you, why not sell the benz and get an RS7 instead of a US car with a **** interior.

Last edited by Amg63-; 02-14-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:22 PM

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts
C300
I had 5.6-5.7 and this is full second from my stage 1 set up , yes 1 second it is a lot .
Old 02-14-2017, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
Originally Posted by Fairbird
I had 5.6-5.7 and this is full second from my stage 1 set up , yes 1 second it is a lot .
at the same time myself and at least one other person I know locally is doing 6.0 on stage 2 (tune, catless dp) stock turbos

and 5.6 on w3 kit is literally unheard of and clearly lucky for you to get that. Most running the kit are not going faster than a stock turbo car that's all I'm saying but if you believe it's faster so be it.

Last edited by Amg63-; 02-14-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:34 PM

C300
rs7 4 seater , I had S6 stage 3 , same thing almost , boring car . Also Rs7 90k , HC 60k , stage 2 apr 5-6 k with Miltec , might be more ... 5-6 k HC is mid 9 sec car . Warranty - if I'm voiding warranty in Audi that might be a problem . If I'm voiding dodge warranty I don't care at all . Where did you see interior in the HC ? Functionality is way better than w212 btw , it doesn't have leather on the dash , that's it , I have napa package , feels better than w212 , I can live with no leather on the dash
Old 02-14-2017, 09:37 PM

C300
I never saw E doing 6.0 on stock turbo , impressive . Cls Ramon and co I don't believe it . The rest of the world in mid 6 sec
Old 02-14-2017, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
I never saw E doing 6.0 on stock turbo , impressive . Cls Ramon and co I don't believe it . The rest of the world in mid 6 sec
maybe we are talking 2 different situations. From a standstill yes it's mid 6 if that's what you mean, but I meant from a roll starting it in 3rd gear from 100-200

here my friend has it recorded on video. I don't think w3 kit would do better for most people at least

https://instagram.com/p/BDy7PyaKH-7/
Old 02-14-2017, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
rs7 4 seater , I had S6 stage 3 , same thing almost , boring car . Also Rs7 90k , HC 60k , stage 2 apr 5-6 k with Miltec , might be more ... 5-6 k HC is mid 9 sec car . Warranty - if I'm voiding warranty in Audi that might be a problem . If I'm voiding dodge warranty I don't care at all . Where did you see interior in the HC ? Functionality is way better than w212 btw , it doesn't have leather on the dash , that's it , I have napa package , feels better than w212 , I can live with no leather on the dash
lol a hellcat interior of ANY kind feeling better than a w212 amg?

i think you live in dream land. Believe what you want if that's what makes you sleep better at night.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:56 PM

C300
Originally Posted by Amg63-
maybe we are talking 2 different situations. From a standstill yes it's mid 6 if that's what you mean, but I meant from a roll starting it in 3rd gear from 100-200

here my friend has it recorded on video. I don't think w3 kit would do better for most people at least

https://instagram.com/p/BDy7PyaKH-7/
all my runs from the dig
Old 02-14-2017, 09:57 PM

C300

i think you live in dream land. Believe what you want if that's what makes you sleep better at night.
leather in the HC feels better , softer in the HC , the functions and info about the car HC > w212 . I own both , tell me more ...
Old 02-14-2017, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
all my runs from the dig
and as you said before from a roll like in the video I linked, your times were even worse than the dig. Clearly something was not right with it to end up with that result.

As for the hellcat vs e63 in terms of quality, lemme tell you I'm sure the lower quality materials, and inferior Chrysler build quality will outlast an AMG Benz. Tell me some more.

Last edited by Amg63-; 02-15-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:29 PM

C300
Outlast ? Who cares lol
Old 02-15-2017, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
Outlast ? Who cares lol
people that are the opposite of you who appreciate quality in a car lol
Old 02-15-2017, 01:02 AM

C300
people that are the opposite of you who appreciate quality in a car lol
do you know what I have in my garage to say that ? Srt is capable of what I'm planning on for it , that's it . I realize it's not 991 . Btw u said quality? In the Benz ? It's over in last century . Roof making horrible noises , my HD went out , underbelly pan came off in the high speed , trans snapped rear main shaft , roof trim came off , axilary battery go bad . All that in 5k miles . What quality you talking about ? It's not the only mb I have in my garage , and the second car is little better .
Old 02-15-2017, 01:30 AM

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
Mercedes E63 AMG S 4Matik
Vlad, 6.0 on stock turbos were produced not only by Ramon, by Gotilla as well. As shown on my photos above from Unlim 500+, they did 10.9-11 at 209-211km/h trap speed. Frankly speaking i don't believe in your 5.6, sorry. 5.9-6.0 may be. But this is the current result for st.2 cars (i.e. tune+exhaust). Your poor experience with Benz means your poor experience with tuner. If you remember i told you on Russian forum - don't put Weistec unless you have M156 and plan a SC system. The result is evident.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:38 AM

C300
Originally Posted by vkudenko444
Vlad, 6.0 on stock turbos were produced not only by Ramon, by Gotilla as well. As shown on my photos above from Unlim 500+, they did 10.9-11 at 209-211km/h trap speed. Frankly speaking i don't believe in your 5.6, sorry. 5.9-6.0 may be. But this is the current result for st.2 cars (i.e. tune+exhaust). Your poor experience with Benz means your poor experience with tuner. If you remember i told you on Russian forum - don't put Weistec unless you have M156 and plan a SC system. The result is evident.
I ran 10.9 , don't remember trap , with 6.7 100-200 , before I broke the transmission .
My poor experience with both , 2 tuners and benz it self .
Old 02-15-2017, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
do you know what I have in my garage to say that ? Srt is capable of what I'm planning on for it , that's it . I realize it's not 991 . Btw u said quality? In the Benz ? It's over in last century . Roof making horrible noises , my HD went out , underbelly pan came off in the high speed , trans snapped rear main shaft , roof trim came off , axilary battery go bad . All that in 5k miles . What quality you talking about ? It's not the only mb I have in my garage , and the second car is little better .
your one guy I don't see many others with this car that ran into all these multitude of problems that you seem to have gotten unlucky with. Still a quality car that trumps that Chrysler HC.

I have the creaking sunroof, gotta fix that one of these days but aside from that the car is as solid as a tank/bank vault, something a hellcat will never be in it's wildest dreams.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:08 AM

C300
your one guy I don't see many others with this car that ran into all these multitude of problems that you seem to have gotten unlucky with. Still a quality car that trumps that Chrysler HC.

I have the creaking sunroof, gotta fix that one of these days but aside from that the car is as solid as a tank/bank vault, something a hellcat will never be in it's wildest dreams.
give it a shut again ? no way , if I go back to german sedan it'll be S8 , if I decide to go with 2 door it'll be 911 , no more benz for sure . it's a good car , I like it , but stage 2 is the top , lets see what w213 brings , and new M5 .
HC - in this car you don't care about ugly dash , one thing that I not fan , when you drive it it puts smile on your face every time , this all I want from this car right now . you said straight line ?

Dang , I know you'll find excuses and that's fine if helps you sleep better lol
Check GT and look at Hammond's face you'll get the idea of HC
Old 02-15-2017, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
give it a shut again ? no way , if I go back to german sedan it'll be S8 , if I decide to go with 2 door it'll be 911 , no more benz for sure . it's a good car , I like it , but stage 2 is the top , lets see what w213 brings , and new M5 .
HC - in this car you don't care about ugly dash , one thing that I not fan , when you drive it it puts smile on your face every time , this all I want from this car right on . you said straight line ?

Lol

Dang , I know you'll find excuses and that's fine if helps you sleep better lol
Check GT and look at Hammond's face you'll get the idea of HC
lol me the one finding excuses? When your the one all butthurt because of your bad experience with benz and as a result needs to still continue to come on the Benz forum for no other reason but to only bash the e63 vs every other car lol...

1) could careless about the lap times you posted. Might also want to recheck your sources as they quote curb weight of the e63 at 4057lbs. which is clearly inaccurate by large margin lol

2) id much rather see the look on your face when one day you run into an e63 like vasilys, or probably even the new pureturbos one rolls up next to you in your tin can Chrysler on wheels and blows your doors off while getting his butt massaged along with ventilated seats running at full blast.

i can sleep just fine anytime, and with peace of mind. It's miserable, bitter, and butthurt guys like you (with **** luck I might add) that can't sleep with both eyes closed.

Last edited by Amg63-; 02-15-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:02 AM

C300
lol me the one finding excuses? When your the one all butthurt because of your bad experience with benz and as a result needs to still continue to come on the Benz forum for no other reason but to only bash the e63 vs every other car lol ok buddy.

1) could careless about the lap times you posted. Might also want to recheck your sources as they quote curb weight of the e63 at 4057lbs. which is clearly inaccurate by large margin lol

2) id much rather see the look on your face when one day you run into an e63 like vasilys, or probably even the new pureturbos one rolls up next to you in your tin can Chrysler on wheels and blows your doors off while getting his *** massaged along with ventilated seats running at full blast.
first I still have E and here we talk about performance and I didn't say it was slower or anything , I mentioned my results . where did you see E63 vs all ?
if the E will blow my doors I'll buy the guy a bear . BTW when that will happen my ventilated seats will be in the full blast as well , you didn't know SRT have em ? but let's be realistic , HC showed 2 years ago , M157 4 years ago , HC in 8's , E high 9s and not to mentioned that cars like Vasiliy how many in the world ? 5-6 cars if that ? So chances car like that will lined up with me lower than chance to win power ball .
source - excuse lol
I realize that on E is easier do put better lap time , my point is HC handles not bad .
Old 02-15-2017, 03:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
Source is not an excuse at all. I'm just wondering why you would bother using a source that clearly doesn't have its facts straight lol makes no sense to even bring that up, other than to continuously use it as another way to make the e63 look inferior to ---->insert car here, once again.

Your right, I should of left out the ventilated seat part and just mention the massage seat part, my mistake.

With the amount of money you wasted on your car you would of been better off just copying vasilys setup at this point, and then that would eat your Chrysler alive while giving you an *** massage while your at it. Too bad.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
This thread would make a great script outline for the next Fast & Furious movie.
The following 2 users liked this post by Chappy:
Amg63- (02-15-2017), gaspam (02-15-2017)
Old 02-15-2017, 03:27 AM

C300
Source is not an excuse at all. I'm just wondering why you would bother using a source that clearly doesn't have its facts straight lol makes no sense to even bring that up, other than to continuously use it as another way to make the e63 look inferior to ---->insert car here, once again.

Your right, I should of left out the ventilated seat part and just mention the massage seat part, my mistake.

With the amount of money you wasted on your car you would of been better off just copying vasilys setup at this point, and then that would eat your Chrysler alive while giving you an *** massage while your at it. Too bad.
Do you know his set up is twice more expensive from what I've spent ? little over twice . He is here , he can tell us the project budget .
HC budget for 950 RWHP (stock engine) I spent 6k including everything .
you can't beat that . So even if the world will flip over and I bring my car to Russia it won't be "blow the doors " . as for now HC faster than w212 . if you have different info - share .
Old 02-15-2017, 03:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 AMG
Do you know his set up is twice more expensive from what I've spent ? little over twice . He is here , he can tell us the project budget .
HC budget for 950 RWHP (stock engine) I spent 6k including everything .
you can't beat that . So even if the world will flip over and I bring my car to Russia it won't be "blow the doors " . as for now HC faster than w212 . if you have different info - share .
also factor in the fact that in addition to everything you spent on the E, you now also went out and bought a hellcat plus whatever money will be needed on top of that to also mod it to 950whp.

Even if it would of cost a little more at least it would of been more worth it to have it on a better car- regardless if you believe it is or not a better built vehicle it's just a fact.

Would love for him to break down the budget, would be interesting to see.

Also keeping an eye on the pureturbos car as it's already tuned to 840whp and apparently has room to push more, and would cost a fraction of his build, around $20k so far from what we've heard.

Last edited by Amg63-; 02-15-2017 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:51 AM

C300
also factor in the fact that in addition to everything you spent on the E, you now also went out and bought a hellcat plus whatever money will be needed on top of that to also mod it to 950whp.

Even if it would of cost a little more at least it would of been more worth it to have it on a better car- regardless if you believe it is or not a better built vehicle it's just a fact.

Would love for him to break down the budget, would be interesting to see.

Also keeping an eye on the pureturbos car as it's already tuned to 840whp and apparently has room to push more, and would cost a fraction of his build, around $20k so far from what we've heard.
let's put it this way , Vasiliy set up is about the price of the hellcat plus the money to hit 950 rwhp .
Did you read what pure turbos tuner said ? they turned it down . and we don't have results yet of any kind from this set up .
Money is not the issue , I ran out of options to get fast *** 4 door . so now I have 2 sedans .
Old 02-15-2017, 10:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
2) id much rather see the look on your face when one day you run into an e63 like vasilys, or probably even the new pureturbos one rolls up next to you in your tin can Chrysler on wheels and blows your doors off while getting his *** massaged along with ventilated seats running at full blast.
Listen. You can't get everything in a car. And while Fairbird is well documented in his disappointments on his E, he still is saying it is a great car, with limits. Escalating to where this has gone was unnecessary and you're just wrong.

Have you even been in a new Hellcat? Just been in one? If so, have you been on the road in one? In fact, when is the last time you've been behind the wheel of a GM car? My brother has a 2014 Grand Cherokee with almost 100k miles (no typo) with the Hemi. 0 Problems, very nice fit and finish, and overall a wonderful car to be in. I know, different car, but you keep going on about quality and crucifying GM like they are rolling out Geo Prizm's.

Edit: Last thing about the Jeep. It's a 14 with 100k miles. My E63 is a 14 with 25k miles. My E squeaks and rattles more and is less comfortable to just cruise down the highway in. Want to talk about quality and comfort?

You'll never come across another car like vasily's and you could build 10 10 second GM cars for the cost of his.

Edit 2: While Vasily's car is a monster, you put that kind of time and money into a Hellcat that Vasily put into the e63 and that Hellcat will do to Vasily's car what Vasily's car would do to yours.

In my mind, Fairbird set off to find a powerful sedan that could be modded to be a sub 10 sec. car and still comfortable on the street. The Hellcat is just about the best pick out there especially for the price. Again, you keep knocking the quality. Perhaps you should actually go out there and get behind the wheel of some of these cars. Because just the way you're talking about them I already know you haven't been in them.

I would like to see the look on your face when you see what a real Hellcat does to cars like ours and then you think to yourself "I spent an extra $30k for a leather dash and a slower car."

My point in all of this is -- people have different priorities and place different values on different aspects of a car. You clearly car about "quality, interior, comfort." Sure, the E63 has the Hellcat beat in most respects in those categories, but that isn't saying that the Hellcat is bad in those categories.

Then you come to performance. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, the Hellcat is the car that will be blowing the doors off the E63. And I'm not even going to get into the from a dig, roll, whatever. Give the Hellcat enough time from a dig and it's going to just cruise on by an E like you're accelerating using cruise control, slowly going on by and there is nothing you can do about it. From a roll? Lol. Doesn't even need time.

Sorry buddy, but you may wanna cool your jets until you establish a better basis of facts and actually knowing what you're talking about. Because right now, like it or not, you're coming off as an AMG fan boy like there is nothing better out there when the fact is our beloved E63 is not the king of the streets. Not even close.

And in my mind, that's a good thing.

Last edited by CarHopper; 02-15-2017 at 10:37 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by CarHopper:
Fairbird (02-15-2017), gaspam (02-15-2017), TTMerc (02-15-2017), Wickdwagon (02-23-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 100-200 kph 60-124mph times