Sponsored by:

Engine drops power, hard acceleration between 30-45 mph

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2022, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 mercedes c350
Originally Posted by Ds2016E63s
I have the work order in front of me now. DTC stored codes P06DB00 - the actuation of the valve of the oil pump in the combustion engine has a short circuit to ground. Code P06DA00 - the actuation of the valve of the oil pump in the combustion engine has an electrical fault or open circuit

Performed electrical test check integrity of wiring connector (M) PIN 81 AT (ME) Control Module to Y130 Pump upon wiggling harness there is short circuit in the harness control wire indicates resistance to ground .10 OHMS very intermittently

Engine wiring harness found 130 Oil Pump Harness was touching harmonic balancer hair line short

Rerouted harness and repaired

Reset codes. Drove 20 miles, no codes. Engine performance and power back to normal.
I have the same exact issue like you did. Dealership is telling me that the turbo might be bad and is a $7k replacement. I'm trying to narrow down the wiring issue you had but I can't figure it out. Do you by any chance know the exact wire that was creating your issue?
Old 04-05-2022, 03:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,076 Likes on 1,449 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
Originally Posted by D'Alex
I have the same exact issue like you did. Dealership is telling me that the turbo might be bad and is a $7k replacement. I'm trying to narrow down the wiring issue you had but I can't figure it out. Do you by any chance know the exact wire that was creating your issue?
any codes?