W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63

AMS Alpha 7 E63S - Dyno Disappointment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2021 | 12:03 PM

e63s
Why not go to a track or a private road with a dragy device? Run a 1/4 mile or 60-130 pass and compare to stock and modded cars. The MPH / time will be a real world gauge for you

The following users liked this post:
brutus_tx (08-03-2021)
Old 08-03-2021 | 12:57 PM

2014 E63 AMG S
Originally Posted by jvakos
Wheelman - am sure you are frustrated and I totally understand that. I'm gonna send you a private message with Josh's contact info at AMS who has taken care of me for the past 2 years along with @PeterUbers . They are super busy with Audi R8's, Lambos and GTR builds which means it can be difficult to schedule time with them but their lead calibrators (Jake & Myles) absolutely know the M157 platform in and out and I think once they get your car on the dyno and have some data/logs they can help you from there.

sending you PM now....
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the perspective of you and the other AMS crew in this thread. Once I get the car back, I am going to renew efforts with getting some time with AMS. Based on the results you guys have shared, they are obviously experts on the car putting out some amazing and reliable numbers.
Old 08-03-2021 | 03:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
Originally Posted by Wheelman63
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the perspective of you and the other AMS crew in this thread. Once I get the car back, I am going to renew efforts with getting some time with AMS. Based on the results you guys have shared, they are obviously experts on the car putting out some amazing and reliable numbers.
nice!