Sponsored by:

Discount on E63s Wagon?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 08:38 PM

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
Range Rover 400e, Ferrari GTC Lusso, G63
Originally Posted by bobblehead
Mine is to be built on sep 11 but was not finished until last week of sep. it sounds like there may be parts shortage or something that resulted in such prolonged production timeline (my SA does not know)

As of last week, my SA does not have a shipping record of when the car will be in transit. I would think it will be on the ship by mid October? .... delivery by late November? That's my best optimistic guess right now . My SA is too lazy to find out where my car is at this point.
My SA assure me that it will happen but your explanation make more sense, so I'm going to cancel handing my touareg tdi back to VW at the end of October. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
none
Surpised at the reports of no discounts. I'm about to submit my E63S wagon spec for quotes (as the wagon configurator is finally on the website) and will report back. I won't even consider buying if the discount off MSRP is under 5%.

Originally Posted by E63Wsantini
I'm new to Mercedes. Ordered a wagon in July before pricing was published so dealer offer 2% discount to help keep me under the estimated 120K. Pricing finally confirmed end of August and it was better than I thought but when I tried to change the build order the following day I was told it was too late. They told me the important thing was to get the order in ASAP to lock the production slot and that I had plenty of time to make changes. Not happy and I may pull out of the deal as I believe a custom order should mean you get the car you want. I did my part and Mercedes should have done theirs.
That's pretty terrible - I would never accept that. Not sure why you didn't make more fuss of it at the time.

Last edited by gengar; 10-07-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:13 AM

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
Range Rover 400e, Ferrari GTC Lusso, G63
Originally Posted by gengar
Surpised at the reports of no discounts. I'm about to submit my E63S wagon spec for quotes (as the wagon configurator is finally on the website) and will report back. I won't even consider buying if the discount off MSRP is under 5%.

That's pretty terrible - I would never accept that. Not sure why you didn't make more fuss of it at the time.
The dealer just added 2 year or 20k free maintenance.I also got an extra 1K off for signing up with AMEX platinum card. The whole experience was not ideal.