Sponsored by:

E63s vs C63s Performance Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63, E63s Wagon on order
E63s vs C63s Performance Seats

My first post! I placed my order for an E63s Wagon last week. I optioned it with the performance seats. I did have an opportunity to sit in a sedan with the same seats and found no comfort issues, but it was brief. I also sat in a C63s with the performance seats optioned as well. They felt, different. Narrower and firmer maybe? The salesperson said they were in fact a little different. He said the C63s version was the same as the GTs. Going back to the configurator I screen grabbed the seats and they do in look a bit different from the side bolsters down. The E63s version has more pronounced bolsters and includes ventilation where the C63s version does not. So my question is what are the confirmed differences between the two versions? I have heard many, not all, C63s owners complain about thinness and comfort for long drives. Maybe the additional space in the E-class allows that version's performance seat to have more cushioning along with the ventilation option?
Old 11-16-2017, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63
Looking at those pictures, the C63 has more pronounced bolsters than the E sport seats. Meaning the C seats holds you in more, has less padding, could be less comfortable long term and harder to get in and out.
No real world experiences, just looking at the pictures