Sponsored by:

Carbon?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 01:40 PM

Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts
2018 GLE63S Coupe, 2018 E63s
Carbon?

Any carbon rear diffusers, spoilers, available for this car as yet? I have only seen a US website but nothing that looks aggressive..
Old 08-21-2018, 02:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E63s 2018
Mode carbon is coming with parts soon
Old 08-22-2018, 10:55 AM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
GTR
Originally Posted by Meeru
Any carbon rear diffusers, spoilers, available for this car as yet? I have only seen a US website but nothing that looks aggressive..
I can recommend a vendor who makes carbon details but only parts that come from factory (if your car doesn’t have carbon exterior features) eg Vents, spoiler , lip (all factory design)
Old 08-22-2018, 01:29 PM
SPONSOR

Received 69 Likes on 55 Posts
C190 GT C

We have a front lip option, in stock
Old 08-22-2018, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Stay as far way from RW Carbon as you can. Go with a manufacturer that doesnt have to advertise its own products by using the name of another manufacturer and adding the word "style" at the end of the product. Brabus-Style, 3D-Style, Varis-Style, Vorsteiner-Style etc. You'll never see Mercedes go "Check out our new BMW M5-style exhaust tips for the E63s" or the Adidas-style Jordan retros. Why? Because real companies dont do that.

Go to Brabus, Mode Carbon or any company that doesnt have to infringe intellectual property of others to market and sell their products.

Last edited by Pertplus; 08-22-2018 at 03:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
mmmamg (08-22-2018)
Old 08-22-2018, 03:44 PM
SPONSOR

Received 69 Likes on 55 Posts
C190 GT C
Originally Posted by Pertplus
Stay as far way from RW Carbon as you can. Go with a manufacturer that doesnt have to advertise its own products by using the name of another manufacturer and adding the word "style" at the end of the product. Brabus-Style, 3D-Style, Varis-Style, Vorsteiner-Style etc. You'll never see Mercedes go "Check out our new BMW M5-style exhaust tips for the E63s" or the Adidas-style Jordan retros. Why? Because real companies dont do that.

Go to Brabus, Mode Carbon or any company that doesnt have to infringe intellectual property of others to market and sell their products.
We do not infringe on any intellectual property. All images on our site are from us or taken by our customers. If OP wants to spend $5,000 on the genuine Brabus lip, great. If he doesn't feel inclined to spend so much on an exterior piece then our items are a great option.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RW Carbon
We do not infringe on any intellectual property. All images on our site are from us or taken by our customers. If OP wants to spend $5,000 on the genuine Brabus lip, great. If he doesn't feel inclined to spend so much on an exterior piece then our items are a great option.
I dont dispute the pictures are what you say they are. But you cannot use the copyrighted/trademarked name of another company to market your own product.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:48 PM

Received 68 Likes on 48 Posts
'18 E63S AMG
Originally Posted by Pertplus
I dont dispute the pictures are what you say they are. But you cannot use the copyrighted/trademarked name of another company to market your own product.
You can use another company's name for non-deceptive comparative advertising of your own product. In this manner, you can advertise your spoiler to be a Brabus-style spoiler, as long as you are not attempting to deceive or confuse the public that the product is, or licensed by, Brabus, etc. Separately, this is also assuming that the spoiler is not protected by a valid design patent. BTW, I'm an IP attorney.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CALBenzo
You can use another company's name for non-deceptive comparative advertising of your own product. In this manner, you can advertise your spoiler to be a Brabus-style spoiler, as long as you are not attempting to deceive or confuse the public that the product is, or licensed by, Brabus, etc. Separately, this is also assuming that the spoiler is not protected by a valid design patent. BTW, I'm an IP attorney.
yeah but I stayed at a holiday inn last night.