Notices
W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017/2018
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY19 Launch Schedule

 
Old 11-19-2018, 03:24 PM
  #676  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: US
Posts: 473
Recieved 93 Likes on 63 Posts
2018 E400W4
Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
G63 MSRP $147,500

G63 Edition 1 MSRP $174,950
$175.945 .You forgot to add destination and delivery.

Wassaby is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 03:27 PM
  #677  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 609
Recieved 86 Likes on 67 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon
Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
G63 MSRP $147,500

G63 Edition 1 MSRP $174,950
*Sets watch for when they should be coming off lease*
Carac is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 05:37 PM
  #678  
Junior Member
 
TRUVUDU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 66
Likes: 0
Recieved 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 C43 AMG, 2017 Shelby Cobra
Netstar MSRP

My dealer contacted me today and MB finally updated Netstar with MSRP. One step closer! Since those are out, would residuals and MF be published?
TRUVUDU is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 10:57 AM
  #679  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 46
Recieved 27 Likes on 14 Posts
S550
The E63S models have been launched as of this morning, 11/20/2018.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w213-amg/...-launched.html

Congrats to those that have been waiting!
Tacocat is offline  
The following users liked this post:
s26singh (11-20-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 01:29 PM
  #680  
Member
 
kcjonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 194
Recieved 34 Likes on 26 Posts
2017 LR Disco HSE LUX, 2019 E63S, 2019 Sierra AT4
In years to come we'll all look back and remember where we were and what we were doing when we got the Tacocat "Reply to thread 'MY19 Launch Schedule'" email.
kcjonz is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by kcjonz:
Tacocat (11-20-2018), Wassaby (11-21-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 04:31 PM
  #681  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Brampton, Canada
Posts: 280
Recieved 56 Likes on 50 Posts
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Someone owes me $20 as I called release and delivery between Thanksgiving (American) and Dec 3rd -
s26singh is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 04:38 PM
  #682  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
kponti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,900
Recieved 92 Likes on 83 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by s26singh View Post
Someone owes me $20 as I called release and delivery between Thanksgiving (American) and Dec 3rd -
It's not Thanksgiving yet, so YOU owe me a twenny
kponti is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 04:41 PM
  #683  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Brampton, Canada
Posts: 280
Recieved 56 Likes on 50 Posts
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Originally Posted by kponti View Post
It's not Thanksgiving yet, so YOU owe me a twenny
Unless your cars sitting in your driveway - you still owe me $20 - I said delivered, meaning you have keys in hand and right foot over the gas pedal bud. $20 USD that is, that's like $26 CAD.
s26singh is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 05:11 PM
  #684  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 155
Recieved 36 Likes on 24 Posts
2012 Ferrari FF, 1992 911 C2, 2019 e63s wagon (no longer lives at the Baltimore VPC)

Good news. My chosen plate is available!
VPC_E63S is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 07:05 PM
  #685  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 352
Recieved 37 Likes on 26 Posts
E63 AMG Estate
Delighted for everyone who has had to wait! Bloody hell you deserve something for your patience!

Merry early Xmas!
Slugsy is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 07:37 PM
  #686  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 150
Recieved 42 Likes on 34 Posts
E63 S Wagon
Oh happy day!



wdimagineer is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 07:41 PM
  #687  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 414
Recieved 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2013 GL550
I canít believe the wait is (basically) over. Congrats to all!
X166 is offline  
Old 11-20-2018, 09:00 PM
  #688  
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 101
Recieved 17 Likes on 7 Posts
'19 E63S Wagon; '16 Porsche GT4; '19 Cadillac Escalade
OMG! Made by night!
Corrado79 is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 01:01 AM
  #689  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 12
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG E53 & BMW M4
[email protected] or anyone else with access to NetStar

Could you please tell the status codes once VPC received for this other VIN:WDDZF6BB5KA490705.

Its an e53 that shows up "in transit" at another local dealer I wanted to see if I can predict how much delay I should anticipate or to see if the car has been actually released.
zsubedar is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 12:45 PM
  #690  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: US
Posts: 473
Recieved 93 Likes on 63 Posts
2018 E400W4
Wassaby is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by Wassaby:
s26singh (11-21-2018), VPC_E63S (11-21-2018)
Old 11-21-2018, 12:50 PM
  #691  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: US
Posts: 473
Recieved 93 Likes on 63 Posts
2018 E400W4
Originally Posted by VPC_E63S View Post
Good news. My chosen plate is available!

That is very funny
Wassaby is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 01:08 PM
  #692  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 45
Recieved 9 Likes on 5 Posts
C63S
If they launched, shouldn't the MB website also be updated?
LawyerUp1 is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 01:27 PM
  #693  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 198
Likes: 0
Recieved 18 Likes on 16 Posts
SL450
Originally Posted by LawyerUp1 View Post
If they launched, shouldn't the MB website also be updated?
No.

The M-B USA web site is a piece of sh*#. Similarly, the people who decide when it gets updated belong in a like category.

Vehicle production occurs regardless of misinformation out there. Customers ordering new models arenít given the privilege of having accurate dealer ordering guides, accurate pricing, or any official guidance from the web site for the new models. We buy the new models without these things because we are excited- and in my case, because I am stupid.

Iíd say Mercedes ought to clean up their act, but apparently they are doing just fine. Mercedes doesn't need to worry about people like me who care about accurate information in advance of a purchase decision for a new model.

If I told you how many times the pricing changed for my 2019 E450 coupe... if I told you that ordered equipment never showed up on the car... if I told you the window sticker MSRP pricing didnít match the net star price sheet on various options, you might not believe me.
348SStb is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 01:40 PM
  #694  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 45
Recieved 9 Likes on 5 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post


No.

The M-B USA web site is a piece of sh*#. Similarly, the people who decide when it gets updated belong in a like category.

Vehicle production occurs regardless of misinformation out there. Customers ordering new models arenít given the privilege of having accurate dealer ordering guides, accurate pricing, or any official guidance from the web site for the new models. We buy the new models without these things because we are excited- and in my case, because I am stupid.

Iíd say Mercedes ought to clean up their act, but apparently they are doing just fine. Mercedes doesn't need to worry about people like me who care about accurate information in advance of a purchase decision for a new model.

If I told you how many times the pricing changed for my 2019 E450 coupe... if I told you that ordered equipment never showed up on the car... if I told you the window sticker MSRP pricing didnít match the net star price sheet on various options, you might not believe me.
If ordered equipment doesn't show up on my car, I won't be purchasing said car. Instead, I'll be leaving MB and never looking back.
LawyerUp1 is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 03:22 PM
  #695  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: US
Posts: 473
Recieved 93 Likes on 63 Posts
2018 E400W4
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post


No.

The M-B USA web site is a piece of sh*#. Similarly, the people who decide when it gets updated belong in a like category.

Vehicle production occurs regardless of misinformation out there. Customers ordering new models arenít given the privilege of having accurate dealer ordering guides, accurate pricing, or any official guidance from the web site for the new models. We buy the new models without these things because we are excited- and in my case, because I am stupid.

Iíd say Mercedes ought to clean up their act, but apparently they are doing just fine. Mercedes doesn't need to worry about people like me who care about accurate information in advance of a purchase decision for a new model.

If I told you how many times the pricing changed for my 2019 E450 coupe... if I told you that ordered equipment never showed up on the car... if I told you the window sticker MSRP pricing didnít match the net star price sheet on various options, you might not believe me.
That's the reason you order the car for a very well informed SA at the dealer, plus this forum is a very good source of information.
Wassaby is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 03:27 PM
  #696  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 198
Likes: 0
Recieved 18 Likes on 16 Posts
SL450
Originally Posted by Wassaby View Post
That's the reason you order the car for a very well informed SA at the dealer, plus this forum is a very good source of information.
True, but I didnít say the sales agent made a mistake. My sales agent is terrific and made no mistake executing the order.

Mercedes USA made the the mistake. The order was executed with x options, Netstar confirmed x options, and the car arrived without entirety of x options.
348SStb is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 03:40 PM
  #697  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: US
Posts: 473
Recieved 93 Likes on 63 Posts
2018 E400W4
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post


True, but I didnít say the sales agent made a mistake. My sales agent is terrific and made no mistake executing the order.

Mercedes USA made the the mistake. The order was executed with x options, Netstar confirmed x options, and the car arrived without entirety of x options.
So let me ask you this: how many confirmations updates have you received between you ordered and the car got out of productions? I know that the factory can change an option base on suppliers. Is only SA job to make sure the car has the right specs before it goes in RED.
Wassaby is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 03:42 PM
  #698  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 46
Recieved 27 Likes on 14 Posts
S550
Sounds like SA wasn't on top of a build and it locked with an unwanted change.

Had it happen to me before, learned that lesson real quick.
Tacocat is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 03:42 PM
  #699  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 198
Likes: 0
Recieved 18 Likes on 16 Posts
SL450
Originally Posted by Wassaby View Post
So let me ask you this: how many confirmations updates have you received between you ordered and the car got out of productions? I know that the factory can change an option base on suppliers. Is only SA job to make sure the car has the right specs before it goes in RED.
Iím talking about way beyond red. When the car was on the water, the Netstar printout showed a price for the Premium Package which was not the same as the price on the window sticker later; and it showed the existence of LED logo projectors, which werenít on the car and which werenít on the window sticker.
348SStb is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 03:43 PM
  #700  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 198
Likes: 0
Recieved 18 Likes on 16 Posts
SL450
Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
Sounds like SA wasn't on top of a build and it locked with an unwanted change.

Had it happen to me before, learned that lesson real quick.
Thatís not what happened. See my previous post.
348SStb is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: MY19 Launch Schedule


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: