W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017 to present
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Euroteck Racing NEW E63 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser + Carbon Trunk Spoiler! PRE ORDER!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 03:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Euroteck Racing NEW E63 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser + Carbon Trunk Spoiler! PRE ORDER!

Hello to all new members and all familiar faces. Since the W213 E63 came out I knew it was a vehicle we had to touch, and I am very happy with our decision to do so. We recently completed our 3D rendering of our new carbon fiber trunk spoiler and carbon fiber rear diffuser which I am more than happy to share with you below. I personally cannot say enough how well the parts are coming out, they look just PERFECT for this car. We are offering these parts as a very special unique package price for the introduction, as well we are only going to make these parts for a limited time.
All parts are being finished now, the spoiler mould is done and we actually have already had an actual spoiler on a car, the diffuser mould was recently started on and we should have these ready in about 6-8 weeks (hopefully sooner!).

We will take pre orders here for these parts and they will be shipped in the order in which we receive your orders upon completion. As you will read below, to pre order you only need to leave a small less than half the cost for a deposit to secure your order. We are not only so thrilled how these came out, but also thrilled to be able to offer such nice looking quality parts at such a low price for this combo.

Below is a link to this on our site where you can place a pre prder.

https://www.euroteckracing.com/produ...-trunk-spoiler

And below is the description copied from our site

"Since 2003 Euroteck has been a leader in Mercedes-Benz carbon fiber exterior aero accessories as the first to bring to the market many parts for never before touched vehicles. This ever so changing market and new found competition keeps us striving for the very best on everything we do. Our innovation, style, quality, value and service is unmatched.

We are pleased to introduce our very latest offering for the Mercedes-Benz W213 E63/S AMG

Our "ER-36S" Carbon fiber rear trunk spoiler, a stunning addition to the rear end of the W213 gives it just enough flare to dramatically increase the overall presence while still maintaining to keep a very sporty and classy smooth look.

Our "ER36D" Carbon fiber rear diffuser is nothing short of art work and means business! Finely tuned 3 aggressive fins smoothly molded into a full carbon fiber rear replacement panel package getting rid of all the ugly cheap plastic gives a true luxury sport sedan a rear end it deserves of this caliber.

All parts come with a 2 year transferable warranty. "

Car pictured is also featured wearing our ETW-102 2pc. forged wheels - https://www.euroteckracing.com/eurot...forged-wheel-1

Should anyone have any questions, please feel free to post here or contact me directly at neal@etkms.com or call 1-866-950-7779 I may be a little slow at responding since all our sales operations is closed for this week while we attend SEMA, but I will still be checking and responding here everyday as well as my emails.

Thank you! and now enjoy these 2 pictures!

Last edited by BlackC230Coupe; 06-12-2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 E63 AMG
I just ordered this! any update on how they are coming along? It should look great with my new wheels and Renntech lowering module I have coming! I can't wait!!
The following users liked this post:
BlackC230Coupe (11-12-2018)
Old 11-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by PPJE63
I just ordered this! any update on how they are coming along? It should look great with my new wheels and Renntech lowering module I have coming! I can't wait!!
Thank you! Well received! Everything is moving along as planned. The spoilers will be able to ship very soon like in a week or 2. I am also going to be updating this, because some emails I have got people only wanted a rear spoiler or diffuser alone, so i will be updating the link with a price for each individually soon.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
To update you guys the mould will be finished on the diffueser next week, we actually changed the rear diffuser and made it a lot more aggressive than what we originally planned for. I can't wait to show you guys pics soon!
Old 04-09-2019, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 554 Likes on 380 Posts
2018 E63S AMG
Just curious about after market splitters and diffusers. Any wind tunnel or other modeling done to validate the effects of downforce and/or drag reduction?

Or are these mainly just aesthetic based designs?
Old 04-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by E634Me
Just curious about after market splitters and diffusers. Any wind tunnel or other modeling done to validate the effects of downforce and/or drag reduction?

Or are these mainly just aesthetic based designs?
That's a fair question. I will say in the past we have done wind tunnel testing on some of our other more aggressive diffusers (not for Mercedes) and although the effects and results were very positive on street applications the results even then were very minuscule and all it did was inflate the price even more to cover the testing. To be quite honest, although we call this part a diffuser, it is technically not really a diffuser, a real diffuser would extend under the car at least 12 inches or more and have thinner fins and ideally have the ends cure out a little. Similar to what you will see on a Ferrari OEM diffuser for an example. These diffusers are more of a "bumper insert" in technical terms to me and just like the factory one which does nothing significant this really will not either and is not intended to and like you said is more of an aesthetic modification. Even if we designed and tested a diffuser for actual performance/down force it would only be beneficial at very high speeds well above what we drive on the street or highway (legally that is). Then at the same it would have to even be much larger than this one and winds up not fitting the styling of a luxury sports sedan for the street. I will say due to our extensive knowledge building performance aero for our private label race teams we work with we take everything we have learned from those designs and results and incorporate them into all our parts. Even this E63 diffuser, you will see when we release the final pictures the fins are tapered and start off nice and small at the botton to slip into the air rather than all these Chinese company designs with 3 big fins that look like bricks and do not do anything other than create drag for sure!

I will say almost no other aftermarket company these days does real testing for street use and personally I don't think any other aftermarket company for Mercedes even takes into account what we do.

I hope that helps a bit answer your question.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 554 Likes on 380 Posts
2018 E63S AMG
Thanks, good answer. The engineer in me had to ask.

Given that the car is capable of some fair speed - I've done 170 mph in it on the autobahn during my ED trip - one would like to know that at least it doesn't do anything deleterious to the handling at speeds where aero does make a contribution.

Here in So Cal I've seen some pretty whacker doodle stuff tacked on to cars, where even though I'm an electrical engineer I've got enough experience with wind loading calculations on antennas, and basic common sense, to know that some of this stuff is doing more harm than good
Old 04-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by E634Me
Thanks, good answer. The engineer in me had to ask.

Given that the car is capable of some fair speed - I've done 170 mph in it on the autobahn during my ED trip - one would like to know that at least it doesn't do anything deleterious to the handling at speeds where aero does make a contribution.

Here in So Cal I've seen some pretty whacker doodle stuff tacked on to cars, where even though I'm an electrical engineer I've got enough experience with wind loading calculations on antennas, and basic common sense, to know that some of this stuff is doing more harm than good
Yes, it won't change the driving characteristics of the car. If you think you seen it all in So Cal, you should see some of he rinky dink stuff here in Miami we are so blessed with seeing!
Old 04-10-2019, 10:13 AM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 S63 AMG S and 2018 GLS450
How does the spoiler look just above the emblem? Can't tell - is it suppose to be a slight cut out section?
Old 04-10-2019, 10:22 AM

Received 73 Likes on 57 Posts
2019 E63, 2011 E350, 1997 F50
Any chance there is a side profile of the lip spoiler?
Old 04-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Hedges
How does the spoiler look just above the emblem? Can't tell - is it suppose to be a slight cut out section?
It is just a basic cut out around the emblem yes. Here is a picture, this is on an actual car not an rendering.

Old 04-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Michael Khan
Any chance there is a side profile of the lip spoiler?
I will be posting more of that soon yes. We decided to release the spoiler and diffuser at the same time.
The following users liked this post:
Michael Khan (04-10-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Sneak peak of a finished diffuser! We went more aggressive than our original renderings and it came out amazing. We will obviously be posting more pics soon and installed on a car.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
For those who haven't seen our official release of these parts, please see this recent thread here with all pictures, pricing, and details. https://mbworld.org/forums/w213-amg/...k-spoiler.html

Last edited by BlackC230Coupe; 07-09-2019 at 03:03 PM.