Notices
W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017/2018
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

W213 MEMORY SEAT SECRET FEATURE!

Old 01-12-2019, 11:47 AM

Mercedes-AMG C63 S Sedan
W213 MEMORY SEAT SECRET FEATURE!

Just found this super useful feature on a MY19 E 63 S of mine, and I think this hasnít been documented anywhere yet. Double-clicking one of the memory buttons actually makes it adjust the seat automatically.

Please note that I successfully attempted this consecutively in two different scenarios with the ignition off. One on the driver seat, one on the passenge seat. I have not tried it with the ignition on - but Iím guessing it should work. By two different scenarios, after finding this feature, I went somewhere else and then get back to the car again after it had completely shut off.

Tried this immediately after on my same-year S 450 and it didnít work. So maybe this is exclusive to the E-Class. Yes, thatís a complete bummer because that executive rear seat function on the S-Class takes so long to initiate!

Do try this on your car and please let me know your result!
Old 01-12-2019, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 E450 Cabriolet and 2019 E450 Wagon.
So your saying double clicking say like on memory seat button one so you don't have to hold the button down the whole time the seat is moving? On both my 2019 E450's I just touch the memory button for a second and let go and the seat keeps on going to the memory position. On my 2018 E63 AMG I use to have to hold down the button until the seat stopped at it's preset place. Seems like something was changed for 2019.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:29 PM

Mercedes-AMG C63 S Sedan
Originally Posted by 2012 merc amg View Post
So your saying double clicking say like on memory seat button one so you don't have to hold the button down the whole time the seat is moving? On both my 2019 E450's I just touch the memory button for a second and let go and the seat keeps on going to the memory position. On my 2018 E63 AMG I use to have to hold down the button until the seat stopped at it's preset place. Seems like something was changed for 2019.
Seriously? You just have to briefly hold the button and it moves by itself? Now thatís another secret feature then.