Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

FOR SALE: 20" Maya DTM Chrome Staggered Wheel & Tire Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOR SALE: 20" Maya DTM Chrome Staggered Wheel & Tire Package

I am selling a set of used 20 inch Maya DTM Chrome staggered wheels and tires. The front wheels are 20x8.5 mounted on Nitto 555 245/35/20. The rear wheels are 20x10 mounted on Nitto 555 275/30/20. The staggered look adds very sporty and classy look to your luxury auto. These wheels will fit Mercedes S & CL Class, Lexus GS & LS, Audi, Infinity. These wheels are in great condition. No bends or cracks. One of the front wheels in slightly curbed and only noticeable close up. The tires are like new and were only used during the summer.

I am selling these wheels because I just sold my Mercedes S500. Paid $4500 for the set in August 04. Items will be shipped via UPS Ground after receipt of payment. Asking for $2599 for the set. Shipping will cost $200 via UPS Ground. Please e-mail me for a shipping quote if UPS Air is desired. If payment is made via personal check, cashier's check, or money order, the items will be shipped after the check has cleared.

Check out www.mayawheels.com for additional info.

Please e-mail me at spicer_kenneth@msn.com for pics, any additonal questions, or payment address info.