Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

w211 tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211 tires

I have an 03 e320 and I live in lower new york...Manhattan area. It has snowed a couple of times and I got stuck once and couldnt go to work that day. Im in the market for new tires and dont know if I should get a set of dedicated winter tires or all seasons...I am planning on getting some aftermarket brabus replicas this summer so im confused really confused about tires...Its already march so It'll probably snow maybe once or twice. My question is would you guys get a winter tire and summer tires w/ the aftermarket wheels, or just get a good allseason.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL350
Originally Posted by Vann
I have an 03 e320 and I live in lower new york...Manhattan area. It has snowed a couple of times and I got stuck once and couldnt go to work that day. Im in the market for new tires and dont know if I should get a set of dedicated winter tires or all seasons...I am planning on getting some aftermarket brabus replicas this summer so im confused really confused about tires...Its already march so It'll probably snow maybe once or twice. My question is would you guys get a winter tire and summer tires w/ the aftermarket wheels, or just get a good allseason.
Get a set of summer wheels with summer tires and use the OEMs with the winter tires
Old 03-30-2007, 09:16 AM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
I agree with George and since you already stated the you are getting some Brabus wheels it seems like a no brainer