Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Luke, I need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Luke, I need help

Luke, i know that this has been talked about millions of times, but i have not been in the market for rims till now. I have a few questions, so please bear with me. I have a C32, and i like the SSR GT3's. Do these rims fit and do i need spacers? Will the rims rub? What is the biggest tire size i can have without rubbing? If I do need spacers will they effect performance and do you guys have specific spacers that you recommend and i can use. Last but not least, when i get suspension upgrades later (lower car, etc..) will the larger rims affect my suspension upgrade? Thank you very much!!!
Old 01-30-2003, 08:49 AM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
for a C32 the SSR GT3 is a very good choice .... they do use a 3mm hubcentric spacer which does not adversely affect the performance of the car. We have these custom built for the specific application and are specifically machined to fit the wheel to the car. The reason spacers have a bad reputation is that they are typically not hubcentric or they are so thick the wheel is no longer hubcentric. This application has been proven to work very well.

call me if you need to order them or if you need more clarification