Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

New MBWorld sponsor - Wheel Experts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
New MBWorld sponsor - Wheel Experts

To all my fellow MBWorld members, I have been a member of our community for several years now (under the username Qship5) and wanted to let you know that I have teamed up with a good friend of mine, Peter Lee, who runs Wheel Experts Automotive Group. We have just become a sponsor on MBWorld and I look forward to providing all the MBWorld members with special pricing on the wide variety of high end wheels, aerodynamic accessories, brake systems, exhaust systems and accessories that we carry.

I'll be showcasing some of the wheels that we carry and manufacture on my C63 as well as Peter's new E63 over the coming months and look forward to hearing your feedback on them.

I'll also be showing pictures of a variety of MB vehicles that we have done wheels for as well as various other accessories in the appropriate, model specific sections of the board.

Feel free to check out our web site WheelExperts and please contact me directly via email or PM to get your discounted pricing.

Mike