Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Custom Fit RS-GT's for sale...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 MB C230K Sports Sedan
Unhappy Custom Fit RS-GT's for sale...

*SIGH* As some of you know i had a Mercedes benz custom Fit RS-GT wheel made in a 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear made for my C230k sedan.. It is the only set in existance with a 9.5 rear.. unfortunatly i hit a pothole this morning with my front tires and destroyed the fronts. Luckilly the rears were no where near the pothole. The wheels and tires have 75 miles on them. They are litterally BRAND NEW. I am selling the Rear Wheels which are 9.5" custom With the tires.. Dunlop Sp Sport 9000's and the Front 2 tires which are also perfect for 3000 dollars. So you get 2 Custom brand new rear BBS RS-GT's (38 offset) and 4 brand new Dunlop Sp Sport 9000 tires.. The fronts which are 19x8.5 are available on Tirerack and are in stock now..

The price for my set with tires plus the 2 rims from tire rack works out to be 600 dollars cheaper then i paid total. 5 days old and im taking a 600 dollar hit.. not to mention the 3 months i waited for them.

*SIGH*

Here are some pictures... Huge rear dish on the 9.5's..

Please call me 917-734-4955 with any questions.. Local pickup in the NYC area preferred.. I will also deliver them for free 50 miles within the NYC NJ area..

-Alex

Last edited by alevy; 06-23-2003 at 11:36 AM.