Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus

F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 02:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle
Originally Posted by Shake
Hey bro, when are you shipping these?

Shake you still haven't got your wheels? Omar ship this man his wheels. You're always in a mess. Shake i am local to him!LOL
Old 05-06-2008, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
Hey bro, when are you shipping these?

I'd like to see these on your car.

When did you send him the money?
Old 05-06-2008, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IS300
Originally Posted by c55asleep?
Shake you still haven't got your wheels? Omar ship this man his wheels. You're always in a mess. Shake i am local to him!LOL
Haha no I haven't recieved them. They haven't even begun to be refinished yet so I'm not going through with it.

I've talked to Omar and told him that I'm backing out now since It's been 3 weeks and still hasn't shipped them. I'm just waiting for him to return my downpayment of $1200.

Originally Posted by CLK FAN

I'd like to see these on your car.

When did you send him the money?
Sam, I only sent a downpayment of $1200 about three weeks ago. I decided not to go through with this so I'm just waiting to get my money back. I'd suggest someone local buy these from him in person.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
Haha no I haven't recieved them. They haven't even begun to be refinished yet so I'm not going through with it.

I've talked to Omar and told him that I'm backing out now since It's been 3 weeks and still hasn't shipped them. I'm just waiting for him to return my downpayment of $1200.

Sam, I only sent a downpayment of $1200 about three weeks ago. I decided not to go through with this so I'm just waiting to get my money back. I'd suggest someone local buy these from him in person.
aw. guess your on the hunt again shake? get them renntechs!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:38 PM

e92 M3
You've been trying to sell these for 3 years now? I just found this original post :

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3763212
Old 05-07-2008, 01:50 PM

2005 Mercedes Benz C230K SS
Oh Oh
Old 05-07-2008, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by Jinxter
You've been trying to sell these for 3 years now? I just found this original post :

Wow!
Old 05-07-2008, 01:53 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx

Says it was started March 30th 2008?
Old 05-07-2008, 02:10 PM

2006 C230

Seems like a trend.......
Old 05-07-2008, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by Mu9enx
aw. guess your on the hunt again shake? get them renntechs!
OJwerks has to paypal me back first.

No I guess that was his join date that you confused.

Omar, I sent a PM, but if you didn't read it, I said that I'm giving you until Friday or I'll have to start a paypal dispute. Please don't let me take it that far. Paypal works like a credit card so you can send my money back ASAP and it won't affect you till the next billing cycle.

Last edited by Shake; 05-07-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Moderator Alumni

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
w203 m112
Ive chatted w/ OJ only a few times in the past 3 or 4 weeks... prior to that, id see him online all the time, but I believe hes been swamped lately with work. Sorry, to hear the deals not goin as smoothly as ya hoped :\ I'll try and chat w/ him the next time I see him on... (I was the one buggin him to sell you, shake, the wheels cuz I knew these would look sick on your car and how close it was to your price range)
Old 05-08-2008, 10:07 AM

CLK430, CLK320 Cabriolet, ML350
This is why I would never buy wheels from a person through a forum without a face to face transaction.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Looks like he logged on here recently....

Good luck, Shake. I'm going through the same thing with a rear bumper.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:54 AM
RHW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
94 Wagon and 94 Cabriolet
Actually, if I see something I like on these boards...I always click on the seller's name and review past posts.

There are poster-sellers that need no further proof of
-their commitment to the cars we love
-their reliable sales follow through
-their interest in helping others

And there are sellers who represent a percentage risk- IE, a newish seller offering an item worth $1000, I might be willing to pay between $500 and $750, depending on the rest of the vibe. I've made enough sweet price purchases that I feel somewhat self insured to take some light gambles. (just how I look at it)

The other day a set of wheels I wanted went by here. My first contact to the seller was when I paypaled his asking price. Seller's long term posting history was excellent and he did not know me either, so I paid to cement dibs...

OJ must be a good sales person when he talks to folks to make them overlook his selling history. PAYPAL should hopefully protect Shake.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:13 PM

2006 C230
OJwerks has to paypal me back first.

No I guess that was his join date that you confused.

Omar, I sent a PM, but if you didn't read it, I said that I'm giving you until Friday or I'll have to start a paypal dispute. Please don't let me take it that far. Paypal works like a credit card so you can send my money back ASAP and it won't affect you till the next billing cycle.
Like I said...seems like a trend:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...957&highlight=

Hopefully your experience with PayPal was better than mine, PayPal refused to credit since they couldn't recover. But then AMEX was more than happy to do a charge back against them
Old 05-08-2008, 03:29 PM

2005 Mercedes Benz C230K SS
I'm VERY surprised this guy hasn't made any type of POST to clarify what's going on. much less contact SHAKE!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:31 PM

'05 C230K SS
Originally Posted by TruTaing
Ive chatted w/ OJ only a few times in the past 3 or 4 weeks... prior to that, id see him online all the time, but I believe hes been swamped lately with work. Sorry, to hear the deals not goin as smoothly as ya hoped :\ I'll try and chat w/ him the next time I see him on... (I was the one buggin him to sell you, shake, the wheels cuz I knew these would look sick on your car and how close it was to your price range)
The essence of Paypal is that it's a VERY quick and convenient way to send money back and forth...INCLUDING refunding someone's money. I don't care how "busy" you might be with work , it would literally take two minutes for him to log on to Paypal and send Shake's money back.

This is why it's important, on a transaction this big at least, to do a search on user ID's (at least in the Classifieds forum) to see what kind of person you're dealing with.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Thanks for all the comments guys. Paypal dispute has been filed now. Omar, please just give me back my money and let's settle this now. I've called you today a few times and even left a message. You obviously don't want to talk to me. Just put yourself in my shoes and think about how I feel for a second.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:52 AM

Bicycle
Omar, it would be nice for you to post some type of clarification of whats going on at least for your defense as to you have been in this spot before. With all do respect stop being a p!!!y and show some respect to Shake and the others here in the forum that might have been buyers for your wheels. I don't want to come across as a d!!k but this is not the first time this has happened to you. Btw you have been called out b/f once again show your not a boy no more and you have grown up.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Thanks for all the comments guys. Paypal dispute has been filed now. Omar, please just give me back my money and let's settle this now. I've called you today a few times and even left a message. You obviously don't want to talk to me. Just put yourself in my shoes and think about how I feel for a second.
Shake, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, there is no excuse for that! I actually thought about buying these wheels, but after reading what has happened , I decided its not worth it. I am in Miami, and if there is something I can do to help dont hesitate to let me know. Lets hope for the best. Max
Old 05-09-2008, 04:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
I don't want to add any fire to this but I feel obligated as a forum member to produce any and all evidence that a scam may be in progress. I offer this thread with photos taken on last Sunday. It was a Euromeet get together we have every 1st Sunday of the month over on Aventura, FL. Thats right. This SLK is OJ's with Shakes wheels on it. The guy with the yellow shirt is OJ. The wheels looked trashed. The person who had them never took care of them.

To OJ; You simply don't do this man, especially to members of this forum. Shake is a humble guy that bends over backwards for people and at your present state, you're "fu*king him over". We all know each other and we will stick our necks out for each other when deemed necessary. Hopefully you'll interpret this message in a positive manner. We know who you are personally and we will make it everybody elses business if you don't give this guy his money back.

All in all make it simple:
1) Return his money
2) Don't come on the forum with an "I've been swamped with work, I had to donate my kidney to the homeless, X family issue" excuse. You had enough time to jack up your car, put on rims that aren't yours and drive to Aventura, which I'm sure was a commute from whatever rat hole you live in.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Unbelievable.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Thanks guys for the comments and help!

Omar, you clearly told me a few times that the wheels were in the shop and the shop was taking time to refinish them. Obviously with the pictures shown above, you did not even take them to a shop. How are they susposed to even refinish them if you were DRIVING around with my wheels on? I can't believe that you would lie straight to me. I talked on the phone and trusted you even after your shady background/history on the forums. What I'm asking for is NOT that difficult. I'm simply asking for you to return MY money back. You are only 1 year older than me and you should know that $1200 is a HUGE chunk of my savings.

You told me...
...tom. im passing by the shop and help them take the wheels apart to begin on the re-finishing... I will take pics as the we make some progress... !
-April 23, 2008
The wheels weren't even at the shop I guess.

bodyshop has been packed and really slow on them... im swinging by today to see whats up with them..! dont hesitate calling me if you need to..you got my number!
April 29, 2008
Yeah, I've called you many times, You KNOW my number and entered it in your "new" phone.

You need one ****ing hell of an excuse to get yourself out of this one.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
Jeez man, sorry about all of this Definitely keep a copy of this thread and the pictures for PayPal.

You can even see that the tires are Kuhmos as stated. He's eating your rubber too!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
To add to this .....

Shake ,
Not to infuriate you further, but that Sunday Euro meet I just read about brought up something else. I have an email from Omar dated last Tuesday 5/6/08 telling me that wheels are available for sale , with his phone number attached !!! As I said , after reading this fiasco I never wanted to pursue this, but it is interesting that he goes to a Euro meet in Aventura on Sunday , then he emails me telling me they are available the following Tuesday....all while holding $1200 of your money.
In addition to the Forum's ethics and responsibility, this is illegal. Whatever we all can do to help you let us know. Regards, Max

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!