Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus

F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 11:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG
don't worry, I don't want to buy his reps.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Please don't speak in my behalf or make comments for me.

Guys..this is between OJ and SHAKE. I gave my advise and gave PHONE NUMBERS on how to resolve this issue LEGALLY. You can lead a horse to water but you cant force them to drink PERIOD.

Shake if your happy with where you are at ' NO$ & NO WHEELS' Thats up to you. AGAIN I gave you phone numbers to call so you can get help LEGALLY.

I AM remaining nutral in this issue.

I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST OF LUCK BUT I THINK THIS IS GOING NOWHERE FAST.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:36 AM

'03 E500
I just finished reading every post in this thread, and I'll say this:

OJay is a chump for stalling and not sending Ol' Boy his money back...

And Shake is a 'sheep' for not 'manning-up' and handling his business about getting his money back...

I don't care how this turns out.

With all the Google maps and phone numbers and addresses, I'dda already 'touched' that fool, if he had my money (AND WOULDN'T SEND IT).

But I ain't as soft as somma you.....
Old 05-19-2008, 09:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
Then be more specific as to whose side you are on. My apologies officer.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230K
be nice boys!
Old 05-19-2008, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03

Guys..this is between OJ and SHAKE. I gave my advise and gave PHONE NUMBERS on how to resolve this issue LEGALLY. You can lead a horse to water but you cant force them to drink PERIOD.

Shake if your happy with where you are at ' NO$ & NO WHEELS' Thats up to you. AGAIN I gave you phone numbers to call so you can get help LEGALLY.

I AM remaining nutral in this issue.

I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST OF LUCK BUT I THINK THIS IS GOING NOWHERE FAST.

No good deed goes unpunished.
PLEASE READ.

Let me CLEAR.
1. I take no sides on issues such as this there has been at least 10 post on what to do take lawfull and legal action
If Shake wants to cover the sun with his hand and say its night then more power to him.

If you wish to take sides on this issue then its you choice I respect your choice.

I have not spoken to anyone on this forum over this issue other than Drew. I told him that this was a poor situation for Shake to be in.
And that this was a CIVIL MATTER. UPON FURTHER READING I GAVE #'s to call so he can TRY to get this issue resolved. If he does not want to to do work himself then its up to him.

It is not our place to go and MUSCLE ANYONE.
Thats why we have courts and the police.
Thats why I gave phone numbers so he can get help.

Like I said there are 3 sides to a story.

OJ's
Shake's

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED it that simple.

If Shake dosent want to go about it and call the cops then its his loss.
He has the tools but I guess he is happy with the status of his issue.

again I am remaing nutral on this issue

AGAIN best of luck to both of you in resolving this issue

Last edited by Mikegpr03; 05-19-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
WE ARE BEATING A DEAD HORSE
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
SL450
what happened you got your money back???/
Old 05-22-2008, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by Andonixxx
what happened you got your money back???/
He's said he's going to try and wire the money to the bank account directly today. Paypal was still giving him problems. Hopefully it's over today.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Hopefully
Old 05-22-2008, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lots of cars
Have you talked to paypal? If paypal is holding the money and he's waiting for paypal to do something it's going to take forever. I just lost a dispute for some a-hole wanting something more expensive for the same price on one of my ebay auctions. It took 2 months for paypal to even review the dispute and then on the same day they issue him a refund. I suggest you call paypal and ask them to look at your dispute. If I was OJ i would try to have paypal refund the money because what if he sends you a wire transfer and then paypal still takes the money?

Point is ...paypal is slooooowww!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
YNVDIZW124, the paypal dispute was ended so we shouldn't have a problem with them anymore. But yes, they were a pain and very slow.

The money was wired to my bank account and I have confirmed it. Thanks Omar for sending the money back and I'm glad this whole ordeal is now over. Thanks to all those that helped.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:40 PM
RHW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
94 Wagon and 94 Cabriolet
Wow, Great news, congrats and here's confirmation that your lay-low approach sometimes works as well or better than breathing fire too fast.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Shake that's great I read your PM
Obviously OJ's mom saved the day and lent him the money to pay you back. What a nice lady. Too bad she lets her weasel of a son drive her car

Last edited by moosejaw; 05-23-2008 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
If we'd done it my way you would have been on a plane to Hollywood to see Judge Judy.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Almost a Member!

03 C320
Originally Posted by Shake
The money was wired to my bank account and I have confirmed it. Thanks Omar for sending the money back and I'm glad this whole ordeal is now over. Thanks to all those that helped.
Glad hear it Shake
Old 05-24-2008, 07:07 PM

not stock.
[QUOTE=moosejaw;2840402]Shake that's great I read your PM
Obviously OJ's mom saved the day and lent him the money to pay you back. What a nice lady. Too bad she lets her weasel of a son drive her car

QUOTE]

what the **** is up with you.... weasel of a son ? moms car? my mom lend me my money? dude get a ****ing life and a family while ur at it to spend time on if you will...that way you dont spend your days on the net doing **** for yourself and for nobody.....
Old 05-24-2008, 07:32 PM

not stock.
[QUOTE=Mikegpr03;2825243]Guys...

If you guys don't agree with whats been done or the action OJ has taken don't speak to him and exclude him from your activites. Trust me at the end of the day if he really made these mistakes and has taken no effort to fix them or his REPUTATION then let it be. That would be a burden I'd HATE to carry especially in such a small town such as Miami.

QUOTE]

U really think any of the ¨C class miami guys¨ on this forum wanting to act like world heros have anything on me or influence my life or hobby´s / activities in anyway ? all they are is a bunch of B.S talkers that act hard and tough on the Net but when they see me in the meets still have the ***** to give me a hand shake and not say what they say behind my back to my face..... too all of those guys, you know who you are... all i can say is that you guys really are something... a **** load of loosers is what you are.

TO THE GUYS that kept NEUTRAL on the matters and all they did was guide shake etc... I really appreciate it as im sure shake does.

I want to give out a big thanks to Shake for being understanding and respectful about the matters and letting me demonstrate that everything was being done in good deed...

p.s.... actions speak louder than words... that goes to all the ***** talkers...
Old 05-24-2008, 07:36 PM

not stock.
Originally Posted by Rzrlp
be nice boys!
the other day I went to buy my self some 22s for my Touareg and saw your car parked by the place I was at...... Good thing I was in a good mood.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E320
Originally Posted by OJwerks
the other day I went to buy my self some 22s for my Touareg and saw your car parked by the place I was at...... Good thing I was in a good mood.
That's a very cowardly thing to do. If you got beef with someone, man up and speak your peace to the person's face. So you refunded Shake's money, but don't think that will help redeem yourself. I hope nobody ever does business with your shady a**.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:28 PM

1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
U really think any of the ¨C class miami guys¨ on this forum wanting to act like world heros have anything on me or influence my life or hobby´s / activities in anyway ? all they are is a bunch of B.S talkers that act hard and tough on the Net but when they see me in the meets still have the ***** to give me a hand shake and not say what they say behind my back to my face..... too all of those guys, you know who you are... all i can say is that you guys really are something... a **** load of loosers is what you are.

TO THE GUYS that kept NEUTRAL on the matters and all they did was guide shake etc... I really appreciate it as im sure shake does.

I want to give out a big thanks to Shake for being understanding and respectful about the matters and letting me demonstrate that everything was being done in good deed...

p.s.... actions speak louder than words... that goes to all the ***** talkers...

I do talk behind your back and you know why? Because I was taught respect. I wasn't going to go outright to your face and tell you that you're a con because I didn't know the extent of how deep you were in said transaction. The only reason you didn't screw shake was because everyone got on your case. When I found out by shake what you've done is when I took the liberty of taking pictures of your car and posting them here. You don't know me except for a few times that you've seen me. You think you're hot **** when you are around those Rico Suave guys? You think I'm all talk, I'll see you on June 1st.

By the way get an education you immigrant *****.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Can you say "banned" you crook

For a long time i have held myself back. I tried to see the good (if any) in you.

Regarding your handshake comment:
If you had stayed in school and learned how to count then you would see the last time I saw you predated this fiasco.

Last time I checked you told Shake you didnt want to give us the money when we offered a meeting with you. No BS about that! You told Shake didnt want us involved in your little crooked transaction.

I have no problem showing you what time it is. I'm speaking for myself.
Pick the Friday or Sunday, I'll be there. I'll even take time off work.

and finally BLOW J
YOU WILL HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO JACKSONVILLE BEFORE YOU SELL ANYTHING IN THIS STATE AGAIN!

Can you really trust some one named OJ?
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-24-2008, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' C32o
that is indeed low, and how you gonna afford 22's when you took so damn long to get shake's money back? what a mothasucka.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by Mu9enx
that is indeed low, and how you gonna afford 22's when you took so damn long to get shake's money back? what a mothasucka.
+1
he is a mothasucka. Thanks for my 800th post you douche!
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-24-2008, 09:27 PM

not stock.
Originally Posted by W211 Ryda
That's a very cowardly thing to do. If you got beef with someone, man up and speak your peace to the person's face. So you refunded Shake's money, but don't think that will help redeem yourself. I hope nobody ever does business with your shady a**.
to clear things up...i would never do anything to someones car as i woudnt want the same thing done to me.... i just say that in response to all the "threats" ive received from all the guys on here...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!