Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

18in E63 AMG Wheels and Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 05:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'15 E63S wagon
I'm thankful for the whistle-blowers here who know about the scams. It adds value to what is actually being bought and sold, knowing the legit products are indeed legit.

And what's up with CaliC300's D-bag attitude? Mature adults with nothing to hide aren't quite this combative, quick to get so defensive and aggressively angry.

I was interested in the wheels but now I don't want anything to do with them. Far too shady, with too many exceptions behind the "explanations." This whole sale reeks of BS.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:07 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Old 05-13-2009, 08:53 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
E550
We're gonna need to see ACTUAL pictures of the wheels for sale. Pictures of the inside of the wheels, where the offset is located would help alot.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 562 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
caliC300, Maybe we should fill you in on a few things. First of all, we don't take kindly to people posting pictures that aren't theirs. Second, the "wheels are in storage" story has been done, and done repeatedly. It's the go-to excuse for every scammer out there, so pick another cliche and stick with it.

Third, I hope you read the scam alert thread, thoroughly. We had this guy's name, address, social security number, place of work, phone number, parent's names and addresses, etc. You can pull this kind of crap on the Honduh forums but over here people actually have some clout in the real world.

Go ahead and try to insult me, it'll just make your stay here very uncomfortable.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
caliC300, Maybe we should fill you in on a few things. First of all, we don't take kindly to people posting pictures that aren't theirs. Second, the "wheels are in storage" story has been done, and done repeatedly. It's the go-to excuse for every scammer out there, so pick another cliche and stick with it.

Third, I hope you read the scam alert thread, thoroughly. We had this guy's name, address, social security number, place of work, phone number, parent's names and addresses, etc. You can pull this kind of crap on the Honduh forums but over here people actually have some clout in the real world.

Go ahead and try to insult me, it'll just make your stay here very uncomfortable.
You have a degree on this $h&it CH...lol. You da man..gotta hand it to you.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 E63 AMG / 07 C230 / 14 E350
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head

Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
You have a degree on this $h&it CH...lol. You da man..gotta hand it to you.
X2...people in this forum are well aware of the scammer that's been going on...Research is all what we do to protect ourself and our forum friends.. Honesty is what we are looking for to build a good relationship and friends whether we like or dislike the person..BTW it's not too hard to get the cam and snap a few pics..
Old 05-13-2009, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E63
waiting on pics

u best be careful cuz u got Cylinder Head (MBWorld PoPo) on ur ****
Old 05-13-2009, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Guys, he must be Lithuanian. In Lithuanian, the phrase "in storage" means "on some else's car".
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I was the first to post notice of this "sale" of E63 rims. The OP (seller of the rims) called me an idiot for asking a very good, knowledgeable question. Those pictures of the rims as pointed out several times were used on several scams which resulted in losses of thousands of dollars, not to mention getting the authorities involved. I was very interested in buying the rims until I saw the picture, and then to top off, the picture of the car is not even his either.

I was not wasting time "searching pics" or being insulting to the OP but this whole thing reeks of . I would suggest to the OP to post up pics of the rims you have with the inside stamps of the offset and orgin of make inside the rims. This would easily clear this up.

The the OP, I won't stoop to calling you names but you must understand that scams are at an all time high and MBWorld and many other forums are not taking to well to any questionable listings or vendors as of late. The majority of us look out for each other here, that is all. I am sure you can understand that. I think I am speaking for all at MBWorld.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:34 PM

C300
To Everyone!

Ok The reason i am selling the E63 wheels is due to damage on my current wheels. I want to offset the price a bit. This morning I went to my storage then went to my wheel guy. He is pulling the custom wheels off and putting my AMG wheels on. He is going to try and have them repaired for me. The E63 will be at my office within the hour. I will take pics for everyone to see. As well my C300 is here so I can verify the other set of wheels I sold through here. Again I understand where everyone is coming from, however I gave a perfect legit reason why those pics were up. I will post pics as soon as I get the car back.

Brian
Old 05-13-2009, 02:53 PM

e55
Originally Posted by caliC300
Ok The reason i am selling the E63 wheels is due to damage on my current wheels. I want to offset the price a bit. This morning I went to my storage then went to my wheel guy. He is pulling the custom wheels off and putting my AMG wheels on. He is going to try and have them repaired for me. The E63 will be at my office within the hour. I will take pics for everyone to see. As well my C300 is here so I can verify the other set of wheels I sold through here. Again I understand where everyone is coming from, however I gave a perfect legit reason why those pics were up. I will post pics as soon as I get the car back.

Brian
See Brain, had you post this up front none of this would have come about. In fact, the wheels might have already been sold. You must be working in some kind of position that's used to pushing people around... Well, can't do that here can you? Enjoy all the attention you deserve.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
If you own an E63 why the hell on a benz site would you only list your c300...
Old 05-13-2009, 04:26 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600

Brian
Old 05-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Ill take a pic of both cars and me for you first thing tomorrow.
To truly seal the deal, we need a pic of you in the trunk, holding today's paper.

Then, we will all apologize.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 PM

C300
My E63 and C300 Pics 18in AMG's

Ok everyone, I just got back to the office and had time to take some pics. W204 wheels are sold but the E63 wheels are still avaialble. These are my cars and these are my wheels. Anyone wanting to come see them please do so. I am asking $1400 with wheels, tires and TPM sensors. Hope this makes everyone happy. Especially EggEgg and BigBen! LOL

Old 05-13-2009, 08:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
It appears that your jeans are a bit long for ya there, big fella.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 PM

C300
LOL LOL You guys are too funny!

Originally Posted by ChicagoX
To truly seal the deal, we need a pic of you in the trunk, holding today's paper.

Then, we will all apologize.
Ok after a few beers I just had too!!! LOL Hope this allows you all to sleep at night!! And I am waiting for my apology!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon

JESUS! Way to go Wayne! This is the second guy in a month that the MBWorld faithful have gotten in their trunk.

Outstanding.

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 05-13-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:22 PM

e55
Ok everyone, I just got back to the office and had time to take some pics. W204 wheels are sold but the E63 wheels are still avaialble. These are my cars and these are my wheels. Anyone wanting to come see them please do so. I am asking $1400 with wheels, tires and TPM sensors. Hope this makes everyone happy. Especially EggEgg and BigBen! LOL
No apologies needed, it's too bad I bought another set yesterday. Good thing because you look like the type of person that would type those responses.

See how being cordial actually works in your favor?

FYI, ChicagoX said to have you holding the newspaper "in" the trunk... I don't see you in the trunk? Who's trunk is that?

Last edited by EggEgg; 05-14-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Ok after a few beers I just had too!!! LOL Hope this allows you all to sleep at night!! And I am waiting for my apology!!!

You know what, I stand corrected. Trunk picture, newspaper in hand = Priceless.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by bigben320e
You know what, I stand corrected. Trunk picture, newspaper in hand = Priceless.
Brian why Flip us off?

Your the newbie that was too lazy to use actual shots of YOUR car and YOUR wheels.

You did such little research you sold supposedly your C class rims with tpms for the same price you are asking for the E63 rims with TPMS that supposedly were not on the car but IN STORAGE. Now they are back on and covered in a months worth of brake dust.

The E63 stock wheels with TPMS are worth MORE much more than the C300 rims. You sold the C300 rims yet there is no sale logged in your thread? Who purchased em? Someone from this site?

Please explain why you joined up own a 2007 E63 and you list your car as a C300 in your profile?

If you had the wheels in storage why not snap a PIC of them in storage rather than create more stories. I suppose you threw 4 E63 AMG rims in your C300 met someone at the tire shop to bring your car with the customs , then decide to fix the customs and continue on with your sale??

Do you have any prior pics of you and your E63 with the "custom rims"

If you are truly selling E63 rims and tires with tpms for 1400, same price you got for the C300 rims, wow you are a nice guy!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 AM

C300
All I can say is WOW!

Originally Posted by juicee63
Brian why Flip us off?

Your the newbie that was too lazy to use actual shots of YOUR car and YOUR wheels.

You did such little research you sold supposedly your C class rims with tpms for the same price you are asking for the E63 rims with TPMS that supposedly were not on the car but IN STORAGE. Now they are back on and covered in a months worth of brake dust.

The E63 stock wheels with TPMS are worth MORE much more than the C300 rims. You sold the C300 rims yet there is no sale logged in your thread? Who purchased em? Someone from this site?

Please explain why you joined up own a 2007 E63 and you list your car as a C300 in your profile?

If you had the wheels in storage why not snap a PIC of them in storage rather than create more stories. I suppose you threw 4 E63 AMG rims in your C300 met someone at the tire shop to bring your car with the customs , then decide to fix the customs and continue on with your sale??

Do you have any prior pics of you and your E63 with the "custom rims"

If you are truly selling E63 rims and tires with tpms for 1400, same price you got for the C300 rims, wow you are a nice guy!

You guys dont give up do you? Again I dont think your even a bit interested in these wheels, So what does this matter to you. I actually sold my C300 wheels for $1200 not $1400. As I stated previously I only signed up to sell the W204 wheels. After the responce I got I decided to sell these. I have no need to sell any of them. I just know alot of people like to run AMG wheels on their cars. These wheels were doing nothing for me in my storage. So why not part with them and do it easily. I am still a bit lost on just how I could scam someone? If anyone buys something without protecting themselves they are not too bright. Again due to all the hype over my thread I will NOT sell to anyone who is NOT local. Problem solved. My office is right around the corner from Laguna Hills Police Dept. I just so happen to have a good family friend that works there. I would have no problems meeting anyone at their station so they can feel extra comfortable about the transaction. Again I doubt this will even be needed because even though you guys doubted me I have had a more than overwhelming responce. I guess I should be thanking you guys for attracting all the attention. Maybe I should raise the price like you suggest. Fortunatly I am a man of my word and would never do that. So again I thank you all, I do appoligize for confusing anyone in anyway. Good luck on your future scamer hunting!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:56 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition

LOL - what a douche....A few beers made you do that ? Really, in the middle of the day ?
Old 05-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by EggEgg
Good thing because you look like the type of person that would type those responses.

I love the subtle calling him a douche!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
lmfao

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 18in E63 AMG Wheels and Tires