Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

18in E63 AMG Wheels and Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
18in E63 AMG Wheels and Tires

I have a set of '07 E63 AMG wheels and tires. The tires have about 30% left in front and about 20% in rear. Wheels are immaculate. Anyone interetsed let me know. Looking to get rid of them ASAP. They do have the TPM system in them as well.ll.

Last edited by caliC300; 05-13-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...nothing
how much you asking? whats the offset?
Old 05-12-2009, 03:57 PM

C300
18in E63 wheels and tires.

I have no clue what the offset is. you would have to check with your local dealer or wheel shop. I am asking $1400 for the set.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:12 PM

e55
Where are you located?
Old 05-12-2009, 05:34 PM

C300
18in AMG E63

Originally Posted by EggEgg
Where are you located?
I am located in Laguna Hills/Irvine area. Southern California!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:18 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by caliC300
I have no clue what the offset is. you would have to check with your local dealer or wheel shop. I am asking $1400 for the set.
the offset and width is on the back of the spokes.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Exclamation What in the HELL is this?

Why in the HELL do I keep seeing people pst these rims for sell using the same picture for two known scams, and stole the photo from the legit person that actually sold the rims?

This same picture was on Craiglist, ebay, and here on MBWorld. Someone needs to explain something, really.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:29 AM

C300
Aint no scams here buddy!

Originally Posted by bigben320e
Why in the HELL do I keep seeing people pst these rims for sell using the same picture for two known scams, and stole the photo from the legit person that actually sold the rims?

This same picture was on Craiglist, ebay, and here on MBWorld. Someone needs to explain something, really.
First things first buddy! Sometimes people sell stuff and it is easier to grab a photo off the internet than digging through a storage unit to take pics of the wheels. The wheels are identical on all '07 E63's. So what does it matter. Anyone who buys them that cant come see them in person should and can request actual pics of the wheels i'm selling. Just how would I scam someone. What take their money and not give them the wheels? Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard of. Please explain how this could be a scam? You obviously have way too much time on your hands to search through ads all day looking for pics you have seen before. If your not interested in buying them, then dont reply guy. Maybe get another hobbie buddy.

To everyone else out there. I have two cars a '08 C300 with 18in AMG wheels and an '07 E63 with 18in AMG wheels. The C class wheels are on the car and are sold to another member on here. He is picking them up next week. The E63 wheels are in storage so YES I did google to get photos for people to see what they look like. This is only cause they are in storage. I would prefer to sell to someone local, so they can see them for themself as well I hate dealing with shipping and Paypal. So again the E63 wheels still available if someone is looking for a clean set. Anyone but the idiot above is more than welcome to come see them. I live in OC southern Cali. I have better things to do then try to scam someone over a set of stocks. LOL

Last edited by caliC300; 05-13-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:41 AM

e55
First things first buddy! Sometimes people sell stuff and it is easier to grab a photo off the internet than digging through a storage unit to take pics of the wheels. The wheels are identical on all '07 E63's. So what does it matter. Anyone who buys them that cant come see them in person should and can request actual pics of the wheels i'm selling. Just how would I scam someone. What take their money and not give them the wheels? Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard of. Please explain how this could be a scam? You obviously have way too much time on your hands to search through ads all day looking for pics you have seen before. If your not interested in buying them, then dont reply guy. Maybe get another hobbie buddy.

To everyone else out there. I have two cars a '08 C300 with 18in AMG wheels and an '07 E63 with 18in AMG wheels. The C class wheels are on the car and are sold to another member on here. He is picking them up next week. The E63 wheels are in storage so YES I did google to get photos for people to see what they look like. This is only cause they are in storage. I would prefer to sell to someone local, so they can see them for themself as well I hate dealing with shipping and Paypal. So again the E63 wheels still available if someone is looking for a clean set. Anyone but the idiot above is more than welcome to come see them. I live in OC southern Cali. I have better things to do then try to scam someone over a set of stock. LOL
I don't agree with what you said. You should post photos of actual wheels for sale. If those are not the actual photos, you should let people know up front.

As this classified portion of the forum is mostly based on a honor system, attention to detail, being up front and honest can only inspire confidence in a smooth transaction.

bigben320e simply did a little research regarding a purchase. I would have done the same search to find more pictures of the wheels on different cars. In fact, if I was selling, I would want any potential buyer to have done their homework before asking basic questions.

There's no reason to call someone an idiot just because you don't agree with their research method. That's not how business is done.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Be careful ,

The picture he used was used by a thief to steal from a member here. 3500.00 bucks.
So yeah there is a small problem when someone advertises the EXACT SAME SET OF WHEELS using a known SCAMMER pic. We know those are not your wheels in the picture. If you are local surely you have a picture of YOUR CAR and YOUR wheels? 1400 is chump change for that set, if you really own the wheels and tires stock E63 rims and tires would be 1k more than what you are asking.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:56 AM

C300
Egg Nogg and Big Idiot

Ok to both of you who never had any intention of buying these wheels thanks for your opinions. Fortunatly I really dont care. I needed a pic. So I went online. I agree with doing research, but only when I have intentions of buying. If a real buyer asked me why those pics were up, or if those were the actual items I would 100% tell them. Big Idiot did not do this. He jumped the gun land accused me of trying to scam someone. This is were I was offended and decided to put him in his place. If your interested I will dig them out of storage and take the best digital pics I can for you. Again if you want you are more than welcome to come see them for yourself.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:58 AM

e55
Originally Posted by juicee63
...$1400 is chump change for that set, if you really own the wheels and tires stock E63 rims and tires would be 1k more than what you are asking.
Unless they are reps being sold as oem.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Thats UCSD's car, so the car is not yours and the rims are not yours?
Old 05-13-2009, 01:04 AM

C300
WOW

You guys are too funny. If indeed this pic was used by a scammer google E63 AMG '07 and you will se the pic show up. It was way to convienant to use knowing my are in storage. Tomorrow morning I will take a pic of both of my cars next to each other with me. Again the E63 wheels are in storage but I would love to get a pic of them too just to show you. As far as your numbers buddy You too have no clue what your talking about. Anyone who pays $3500 for those wheels is an idiot. Check out Ebay, thats where I came up with my numbers. These are stock wheels buddy not 3 peice. And per my ad the tires are almost down to 20-30%. Anyone who doubts me or my ad is more than welcome to PM me and we can meet and see them for themselves. My price is fair, I do have the wheels, and thats it.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
I'm local to this guy, so I can check out the wheels for anyone that is interested.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:21 AM

C300
Pic for you in the morning!

Ill take a pic of both cars and me for you first thing tomorrow. Then you 3 can feel like idiots together and go look for more copies of photos. I even suggest so you all can sleep at night, to ask me to do anything in the photo so you know I didnt steal it and try to SCAM anyone. Im just trying to sell these two sets of wheels. Not trying to scam anyone. Im still a bit curious how by that pick I could scam someone. Did the guy see the ad send the money in the mail and no wheels? If so, and he payed $3500 to someone and never got the wheels, he is also an idiot. I would never do that even if it was $100. Use Paypal or meet in person. Thats the only way to do buss. like this. In fact I will not sell the E63 wheels unless local. It was too easy to find a buyer with the prices I was asking was for my W204 wheels. I had 3 buyers wanting them. Again tomorrow pic of me and my cars will be up and posted. Then everyone can sleep at night!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:25 AM

C300
Dan the Man

Originally Posted by Dan ****
I'm local to this guy, so I can check out the wheels for anyone that is interested.

Dan you are the man. I would have no problems with that at all. If someone would like that I am fine with that. I doubt any of the guys above will need that cause they have no interest in buying these wheels, and never did. Again Dan thanks for helping out.

Brian in Laguna Hills, CA
Old 05-13-2009, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
Seems like the pricing is within reason here.

Ebay item #110387459204 is almost brand new w/o tps sensors or tires for $1100.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Ill take a pic of both cars and me for you first thing tomorrow. Then you 3 can feel like idiots together and go look for more copies of photos. I even suggest so you all can sleep at night, to ask me to do anything in the photo so you know I didnt steal it and try to SCAM anyone. Im just trying to sell these two sets of wheels. Not trying to scam anyone. Im still a bit curious how by that pick I could scam someone. Did the guy see the ad send the money in the mail and no wheels? If so, and he payed $3500 to someone and never got the wheels, he is also an idiot. I would never do that even if it was $100. Use Paypal or meet in person. Thats the only way to do buss. like this. In fact I will not sell the E63 wheels unless local. It was too easy to find a buyer with the prices I was asking was for my W204 wheels. I had 3 buyers wanting them. Again tomorrow pic of me and my cars will be up and posted. Then everyone can sleep at night!

You posted a picture of
1.someone elses E63
2.someone elses E63 wheels and tires
3.no idea offset
4.no info other than tire wear

The picture you used has already been used in this forum more than a few times. It has resulted in a member losing a few thousand dollars.

So maybe you could understand the alarm bells going off .

If you could provide an actual picture Brian of the rims and tires, that surely will help.

We have alot of members local to you so maybe we can all meet in Irvine to inspect the rims and tires.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:51 AM

a g
I would be interested, but not so since the pictures are not showing the product I'd actually buy, I've been made thoroughly disinterested. If I was selling I'd post what I actually was selling, not bootlegg pictures from someone else. No offense, and good luck.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
So your selling your tpms sensor's with the OEM E63 rims? How will your E63 measure tire pressure, won't you have trouble turning off the tpms warning light on the ole dash w/o yer monitors?
Old 05-13-2009, 02:14 AM

e55
Originally Posted by RedG
I would be interested, but not so since the pictures are not showing the product I'd actually buy, I've been made thoroughly disinterested. If I was selling I'd post what I actually was selling, not bootlegg pictures from someone else. No offense, and good luck.
+1

caliC300's overall rude attitude really makes one wonder if he is really trying to get someone to pay for his wheels...

He must be a really hoot in person...

To caliC300, if you didn't think people are serious about buying your wheels, you are mistaken. I just bought the set on ebay item #110387459204.

So you must not be a sales person in real life.

Last edited by EggEgg; 05-13-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
caliC300, these wheels and pictures have been the subject of an actual scam before.

If you want to save face and actually sell the wheels then take your own pictures!

If you want to continue to argue and bicker and not provide the pictures, I will close the thread and ban you.

P.S. to all the members, I have checked his IP and it appears that it does originate from where he is claiming he is from. the IP does not match up with the known scammers.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
I have a set of '07 E63 AMG wheels and tires. The tires have about 30% left in front and about 20% in rear. Wheels are immaculate. Anyone interetsed let me know. Looking to get rid of them ASAP. They do have the TPM system in them as well.ll.

Check it out Brian

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...l-quickly.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/classifie...els-tires.html

Last edited by juicee63; 05-13-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 AM
Esh

E55
caliC300, looking forward to the pics. Granted it's easier to just pull some off the net, but MBWorld is known for finding and calling out any and all scammers, posers, etc... You want a legitimate sale, you post legit pics.

Good luck with your sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 18in E63 AMG Wheels and Tires