Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 19x8.5 Lexion Type203 with Toyo (So Cal)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 335i
FS: 19x8.5 Lexion Type203 with Toyo (So Cal)

Hi, first time poster here, but have joined MBW since 2007 when I was searching for a replacement vehicle for my Audi. Anyway, I have returned my lease, an 06 Audi A4, and since MB and Audi share the same wheel bolt pattern, I should post my wheels here as well. I have a set of 19" Lexion Type203 wheels with Toyo T1-R tires for sale. These wheels are made by Rays Engineering (same company that makes Volk Racing wheels), the construction is 2-piece cast. The lips on these wheels have been re-conditioned before I put on the 2nd set of tires (which is the current set). These wheels have approx. 35k miles on. The tires have approx. 7k miles on. As shown in the pics below, there is still plenty of tread left on these tires. Here are the specs of the wheels and tires:

Wheels: Lexion Type203, 19x8.5, +38mm offset, 5x112 PCD, 66.6mm center bore (therefore, will fit Mercedes as well)
Tires: Toyo T1-R, 255/30/19

Selling price: $1,500 OBO (includes wheels, tires, and hub centric rings for Audi application)

As I mentioned above, I have returned my car back to the dealer. I have no use for these wheels and tires, therefore I need to sell these wheels. I'm not looking into trading, I just want to sell them. I'm in SoCal, and prefer local buyers. However, will consider shipping (buyer pays shipping). If interested, please PM me or email me at vwong107@charter.net.

Here are the pics:

Left front:

Left rear:

Right front:

Right rear:

Old 07-20-2009, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seems like a decent deal...