Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Spare 20" wheel(s) for GL-class - full size oem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 11:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'97 E320
Spare 20" wheel(s) for GL-class - full size oem

I am selling the original 20" wheels separately from my '09 GL320 Bluetec. Since MB decided not to give us GL320 Bluetec owners a spare, and a single new matching wheel cost > $700 from the dealer, I decided to buy a whole new set of aftermarket wheels, and break up the original set. I now have 3 wheels left, and plan on keeping one of them.

Wheels are in excellent shape (9.5/10) and only saw a few thousand miles of use with absolutely no curb rash. I do not have an exact picture of the wheels at the moment (cant find camera charger), but the picture below is representative of what the wheels look like.

Price is $300 per wheel + any actual packing/shipping charges.

No centercaps or valve stems included, as they were used on my new wheels.

Local pickup is welcome near Modesto, CA and I might even be able to deliver to the East Bay Area.

Also, I do have a couple of 265/50/20 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires sitting around in good shape (60-75% tread remaining) that I would be willing to include with any wheels purchased for just the cost of mounting/balancing (~$15), but of course the tires would likely increase the cost of shipping as well.

PM, email at bimmerman325@yahoo.com, or call at 805-453-8609 if interested.

Last edited by stickygreen; 01-19-2010 at 11:53 PM.