C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

OETUNING IN CANADA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 01:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Exclamation OETUNING IN CANADA

Hello fellow Mercedes owners, This is a feeler.

I was wondering if anyone would have interest in Jeremy of OETuning, to personally tune our vehicles here in Canada, specifically Toronto and surrounding area.

I have been in contact with Jeremy and he would strongly consider making a trip, given a positive response for his demand.

So who is down to get there Vehicles Optimal power released via Dyno or Box Tune by one of the, if not the most skilled, tuner in the world. No need to send your ECU anywhere were going to ship the TUNER

So who’s on boards?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Missed my opportunity with the fellas from Eurocharged so would strongly consider doing something if someone were to come down again. When were you thinking?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
You should consider track tuning..

Originally Posted by AMGV855
Hello fellow Mercedes owners, This is a feeler.

I was wondering if anyone would have interest in Jeremy of OETuning, to personally tune our vehicles here in Canada, specifically Toronto and surrounding area.

I have been in contact with Jeremy and he would strongly consider making a trip, given a positive response for his demand.

So who is down to get there Vehicles Optimal power released via Dyno or Box Tune by one of the, if not the most skilled, tuner in the world. No need to send your ECU anywhere were going to ship the TUNER

So who’s on boards?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:48 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by rjeezy
Missed my opportunity with the fellas from Eurocharged so would strongly consider doing something if someone were to come down again. When were you thinking?

When is a good time for you my friend? we were hoping to do it as the weather gets better so that various people who have their cars in storage have a oppurtunity to get some seriously brilliant tuning done. Is April Feasible?
Pm if you would like and I will fill you in further
Old 02-09-2011, 04:50 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by dodger63
You should consider track tuning..

That sounds pretty crazy, are you game if we all decide to hit up the track? NY to Toronto is a nice roadtrip
Old 02-09-2011, 05:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 C63
I would consider this in late April depending on pricing.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:40 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Muskoka_AMG
I would consider this in late April depending on pricing.
Nice, okay well, I'm sure it is dependant on how many people are willing to participate. Also depending on Custom Tuning or Box Tuning.

April sounds good to me.

Should be mighty fun if all goes as planned.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:33 PM

C63
why go thru all that when EUROCHARGED has just set up office in Canada, thats what i heard when they came to Toronto
Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by jobee
why go thru all that when EUROCHARGED has just set up office in Canada, thats what i heard when they came to Toronto
Search is your friend
A thousand reasons, one of which being the same reason Brabus, Renntech,Kleeman,Evosport etc all exsist. Product preference. People are debating all the time.

Read:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...rged-tune.html

that is 1 of 1 000 000 000 arguments that go on. That alone is enough merit to want to "bother".(there is demand for OEtuning despite the avalability of other tunes)

Some on the forums claim Eurocharged tunes have blown up their motors some say they will eventually and swtched tunes, some say they are wonderful and are extremely happy, They seem like really nice guys and alot of people are quite happy, but regardless people search and choose and decide.

This is for all the people who are interested in OEtuning and Jeremys magic, you should see some of the C63s he has unleashed.

Kindly, Please do not post about Eurocharged, they are working hard to re-establish themselves and posting about them will only cause all the people who have had their motors blown or cars messed up by Eurocharged to post and start arguing about how horrible they are. Not fair. They seem to be trying hard. I am jealous of some Eurocharged cars, they turned out some sweet rides.
However for me
my choice is clear OEtuning

I didnt just spend 2 days or 2 months reading and choosing. I spent a long time watching and learning and I invested alot of my time before deciding what route to take, I would like to preserve the longevity and reliability of my vehicle while maxing its potential safely, and I made sure to educate myself prior to doing it.
Call OETUNING and get a feel for what Jeremey can do.

As far as I know,Eurocharged have NOT set up office in Canada, it's not something that happens over night. They did mention they would soon but, they just moved from Chicago to Houston recently, so I dont know.
If and when they do, I hope much succsess for them.

Take Care my friend and I Appreciate the looking out about Eurocharged being local

sooooo.....OETUNING comming to Canada(Toronto) Whos interested????
Old 02-09-2011, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
Anyone on the fence regarding a custom tune, don't pass up on this chance. OE tuning is doing some amazing stuff in the AMG game right now. I have had more then a couple tunes on my car, and Jeremy's has been the best by far!! Power is great, but even more importantly the car drives so smoothly on a day to day basis.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2021 Taycan Turbo, 2018 Radical SR3, 2021 Lincoln Aviator
Originally Posted by 930chas
Anyone on the fence regarding a custom tune, don't pass up on this chance. OE tuning is doing some amazing stuff in the AMG game right now. I have had more then a couple tunes on my car, and Jeremy's has been the best by far!! Power is great, but even more importantly the car drives so smoothly on a day to day basis.
What are the OE tuning 1/4 mile times? Is it better than MHP in any way? Going with MHP soon...
Old 02-10-2011, 12:39 PM

2014 991s, 2015 macan turbo, 2018 c63s
I'm down in April.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
That sounds pretty crazy, are you game if we all decide to hit up the track? NY to Toronto is a nice roadtrip
Always up to see new places let me no id love to see canada
Old 02-10-2011, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by chief63
What are the OE tuning 1/4 mile times? Is it better than MHP in any way? Going with MHP soon...
That's an open ended question? Tune only, tune exhaust, headers?
Looks like oe with the introduction of gintani exhaust and headers should have a competitive package. It would be so hard to compare the 2 unless there at the same track same day?
Old 02-10-2011, 01:16 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by lebreeze
I'm down in April.

Sweet, thats what im talking about
I will fill you in further, once I hear back from Jeremy.
From the looks of it, there is ALOT of demand for Jeremy's tunes and this will be one fantastic event.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:39 PM

E55 AMG
Always up to see new places let me no id love to see canada

Terrific, I will definitely keep you posted. If you make it down, I'm sure you will get the royal tour.

Are you interested in getting tuned as well?
Old 02-10-2011, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Terrific, I will definitely keep you posted. If you make it down, I'm sure you will get the royal tour.

Are you interested in getting tuned as well?
No tune for me but if it's a track day and I can
Make it love to come support you guys
Old 02-10-2011, 02:38 PM

E55 AMG
No tune for me but if it's a track day and I can
Make it love to come support you guys

No worries, I look forward to seeing you and appreciate your support
Old 02-10-2011, 03:48 PM

E55 AMG
Hey my friend, I think you should have a read of this prior to deciding, I never considered MHP, So I didn't look them up, but since you mentioned them I thought I would. Heres what I came across and I thought I would give you this link:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ember-mhp.html

I don't know how much they have changed or if they have always been great, but I would have wanted to read that thread prior to making a decision, so its just good looking out not bashing for all I know they could be fantastic.

Let me know if you are interested in getting your'e tune done by Jeremy @ OETuning.

You should really give him a call, and see what he can for you in regards to what your'e looking to achieve.

Cheers mate

Last edited by AMGV855; 02-10-2011 at 04:01 PM. Reason: error
Old 02-10-2011, 11:18 PM

Hey my friend, I think you should have a read of this prior to deciding, I never considered MHP, So I didn't look them up, but since you mentioned them I thought I would. Heres what I came across and I thought I would give you this link:

I don't know how much they have changed or if they have always been great, but I would have wanted to read that thread prior to making a decision, so its just good looking out not bashing for all I know they could be fantastic.

Let me know if you are interested in getting your'e tune done by Jeremy @ OETuning.

You should really give him a call, and see what he can for you in regards to what your'e looking to achieve.

Cheers mate
I have read all the stuff about this and that, but in the end, they put down the low 1/4 mile numbers, not just HP.

I guess my comparison with OE tuning would be what are the best 1/4 mile times recorded, tune only?

BTW my mind is not made up yet, but definitely getting a tune this spring.

There are a couple of contenders:

MHP, Eurocharged, OE Tuning and Kleemann.

All advertise good gains, It'S just I haven't seen many guys in the 11s with the other tunes...

My current mods:
KW V3, Evosport lightweight discs, OS Giken LSD, strut bar.

Coming this spring:
Mickey thompson ET street (rear) for drag and NT 01 for track, mounted on Forgestar F14s, tune, looking for yet another brake pad upgrade.

I expect nothing else than mid 11s or better. (is it expecting too much?)

Last edited by chief63; 02-10-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
No hijack of thread but Mhp has treated me great for over 2 years and 24,000 miles I couldn't be happier with the tune drivability or results..

Tune only is there any good OE tune only numbers? They seem to be in line with other tunes. I've only witnessed jon at the track with his tune only and that wouldn't be a very good comparison for oe I think someone who would e pushed could've reliezed closer to a 11.95 or so the conditions were great 38* very negative DA tail wind inmo can't get better.

In my Mhp tune only in 50+ degree weather I ran an 11.91 go figure.

Back to topic

I have read all the stuff about this and that, but in the end, they put down the low 1/4 mile numbers, not just HP.

I guess my comparison with OE tuning would be what are the best 1/4 mile times recorded, tune only?

BTW my mind is not made up yet, but definitely getting a tune this spring.

There are a couple of contenders:

MHP, Eurocharged, OE Tuning and Kleemann.

All advertise good gains, It'S just I haven't seen many guys in the 11s with the other tunes...
Old 02-11-2011, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 VW GTI

Nice passive slam.....dragging up a year and a half old thread???

Chief, just call Andy at MHP. If you're gonna track your car, no need to look elsewhere. Or, I guess you could wait and see what OE comes up with.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:33 AM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Even Money

Chief, just call Andy at MHP. If you're gonna track your car, no need to look elsewhere. Or, I guess you could wait and see what OE comes up with.

I did not know that the thread exsisted, I had never even posted in that thread, nor do I have first hand exoerience with MHP, however I did find it while searching keyword "MHP" and found there were quite a few(almost five pages) people dissatisfied with MHP, so I thought I would pass on the knowledge for a fellow enthusiast to take into consideration when deciding wether to go with MHP or Eurocharged or Kleeman or OEtuning or whomever. I did not compare directly or say anything is superior. I don't know very much about MHP Other than what showed up when I searched.

Even if the Thread is a year and a half old and those problems only happend at one point. You would want to know.

Please understand If for example you were allergic to nuts and I knew the place you are about to eat at, does some amazing food and is nut free.

However a year and a half ago there were a few law suits because people who were allergic to nuts dined at this restaraunt (because of its nut free advertising/policy) and had severe allergic reactions (from traces of nuts in the food) while eating the food at the restaraunt.
Would you want me to tell you? You may be just fine, or you may die, it depends on each individual scenario and your decision ultimately to decide if it is worth the risk, based on this imparative information.

Would you really not want to know

Common man, your trying to call me out on doing a good deed.

MHP maybe Excellent, I dont know
Old 02-11-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Even Money

I spoke to Andy in the past, he's a really cool guy. I just want to make sure I get the right tune. It's the kind of thing that you don't want to change later on or its just money down the drain.

So far I have made no compromises in terms of quality and got only the best of the best, even if it implied waiting a little bit.

My mind is pretty much set on MHP. Unfortunately I can't get headers because of sound restrictions at the track (already at 91.9db stock when max is 92db from 15 feet).
Old 02-11-2011, 11:59 AM
SPONSOR

Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Hopefully a fast "tune only" OE Tuned C63 time will be recorded in good conditions in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OETUNING IN CANADA