Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

HELP!! Troubleshooting for Vehicle Ent.System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation HELP!! Troubleshooting for Vehicle Ent.System

I have an 02 ML320 163 chassis. We recently installed a Rosen Entertainment system with overhead screen. For some reason we are getting tons of feedback on the screen. It looks like a bad tracking problem, but its not. I have tried insulating the central control module installed in the glove box, and it doesn't help. Maybe I'm not insulating it properly. Any ideas short of me junking the system?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:04 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
ML350, Lotus Elise
Originally Posted by antwonramses
I have an 02 ML320 163 chassis. We recently installed a Rosen Entertainment system with overhead screen. For some reason we are getting tons of feedback on the screen. It looks like a bad tracking problem, but its not. I have tried insulating the central control module installed in the glove box, and it doesn't help. Maybe I'm not insulating it properly. Any ideas short of me junking the system?
im not sure what you mean by feedback... are you talking about tv, dvd, sound? perhaps you could take a picture of it.

at any rate, the rosen unit is not a cheap or crappy product and it sould work just fine in your vehicle assuming its not broken and is installed properly. post more details...
Old 04-26-2007, 12:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tesla Roadster Sport
probably a poor ground?