Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

E63 Focal and JL Audio Install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
E350 Sport/ML350RWD
BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!
That's all I hear from you ignorant A$$
Your'e DONE!
Natedawg- sorry for Hijacking your post (had to settle this). Your car looks amazing (didn't mean to down it if I did), but I just thought that was alot of labor.

Last edited by AkaSigFreak; 01-12-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL

Old 01-15-2008, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 VW CC
Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak
BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!
That's all I hear from you ignorant A$$
Your'e DONE!
Natedawg- sorry for Hijacking your post (had to settle this). Your car looks amazing (didn't mean to down it if I did), but I just thought that was alot of labor.
Do a little homework before you start running your mouth. First off, $3200 is NOT a lot of money for what they did. I have seen Benchmark's work first hand -- they do not cut corners anywhere. If you pay for 50 hours, you damn sure get 50 hours of work.

Second -- don't start slingin' crap all over the place. Look at some of the work that James (jbondox) does. Do your homework before you grow internet muscles.

Also -- I'd like to see some pics (construction and finished, please) of your SBN car.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 C230 sport
Originally Posted by BrabusMan
Do a little homework before you start running your mouth. First off, $3200 is NOT a lot of money for what they did. I have seen Benchmark's work first hand -- they do not cut corners anywhere. If you pay for 50 hours, you damn sure get 50 hours of work.

Second -- don't start slingin' crap all over the place. Look at some of the work that James (jbondox) does. Do your homework before you grow internet muscles.

Also -- I'd like to see some pics (construction and finished, please) of your SBN car.

+1