Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Technical & Vehicle Assistance Forums > Audio & Electronics
Missing Sat Radio and Media Interface Audio Options >

Missing Sat Radio and Media Interface Audio Options

Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Missing Sat Radio and Media Interface Audio Options

Old 04-17-2019, 12:28 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2011 C350
Angry Missing Sat Radio and Media Interface Audio Options

The radio in my 2011 C350 stopped working (wouldn't turn on) and was recently repaired by an authorized Mercedes Radio repair shop. After the radio was installed, I went to tune my radio to a Sirius Channel only to find that the Sat Radio and Media Interface options no longer appeared on the Audio menu. The shop informed me that there was only one motherboard made for the radio in my car and that was one of the components replaced. My SiriusXM subscription was paid for the year in February so I know that that is not the problem, moreover, the fact the menu item is missing I would think has nothing to do with the subscription. Does anyone know why these two menu options would be missing from Audio menu? Is this something the dealership would have to update in my radio or is there a simpler solution? Thanks