Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

Vabene7 bad buyer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lexus ls400
Vabene7 bad buyer

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=429911 this is my thread... He ask is the any damage to the bumper I told him no... As you can see in pictures... He txt me after get parts and told me u was dishonest about the parts.. He said bumper is damaged on the bottom.. I ask were he sends pictures this is a picture of bottom of the bumper.. Then files a claim on paypal...
Old 01-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Looks like its damaged to me.

Why do you think its not? Do you know the definition of damage?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Are you blind? That looks like someone drove up a driveway at 50mph not giving a f*ck. Looks very damaged to me..
Old 01-18-2012, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how is that NOT damaged?
Old 01-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Based on this thread which OP didn't link properly

crazy79

is herewith banned per the TOU.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:20 PM

lexus ls400
Damage is broken parts the are no broken parts n the part... im sorry you all feel that this is damaged.. Then don't buy used parts... I never stated it was profect..
Old 01-18-2012, 09:21 PM

lexus ls400
Damage is broken parts the are no broken parts n the part... im sorry you all feel that this is damaged.. Then don't buy used parts... I never stated it was profect..
Old 01-18-2012, 09:22 PM

lexus ls400
It look good to me.. The car was low...
Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 PM

opposite-lock...
sorry - that should have been disclosed

damage doesn't mean broken - broken means broken

damage is anything (anything) beyond perfect

full disclosure is key - and easy

you knew it was scratched the eff up - yet - withheld that detail... simple as that

further... Chris (Vabene7) is a ***stand up guy***... here's a shoutout for him TO THE CONTRARY to your ASSertion
Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by old skool
Read you own first post of this thread.

He ask is the any damage to the bumper I told him no

That is admitting no damage.

Just because you are too lazy to look or admit to it doesn't mean you'll get sympathy from this forum.

Let me guess; you are from 'that entitlement generation' that expects everything being handed to them. When when things go awry you blame someone else; just like you did with this, your thread.

Do you even know what your forum name means and/or implies? I bet you do; that's why you choose it. But this thread, of your own making, has shown your true colors.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:14 PM

opposite-lock...
I didn't read the orig thread @ first

wait, you go by two screen names? real stand-up / legit

and the grammar in this post is beyond atrocious

no centercaps on chrome wheels and a slammed car = hooptie

credibility = zero
Old 01-18-2012, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
The seller in this thread should be banned forever and I hope Paypal cleans you out. If you dont think that is damage you are a complete IDIOT!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
So if you bought a camera lens from me, and there was a giant thick scratch down the entire lens, but the glass of the lens was not broken, it would be OK right? The garbage can Vabene7 used to rest that POS bumper on for the photo is in nicer shape than what you sent him.

Big thumbs up for Vabene7, by the way, who I have done business with multiple times for a LOT of money. You get ZERO slack here buddy, you screwed a forum member and now want to pretend it's not your fault.

You owned the part, could look it over before shipping, and had an obligation to disclose anything that would make a buyer hesitate in buying it. FULL DISCLOSURE, that's how the world of selling online works.

I'd love to see your ebay feedback if you have any.

Bruce

Last edited by Becks Imports; 01-18-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Read you own first post of this thread.

He ask is the any damage to the bumper I told him no

That is admitting no damage.

Just because you are too lazy to look or admit to it doesn't mean you'll get sympathy from this forum.

Let me guess; you are from 'that entitlement generation' that expects everything being handed to them. When when things go awry you blame someone else; just like you did with this, your thread.

Do you even know what your forum name means and/or implies? I bet you do; that's why you choose it. But this thread, of your own making, has shown your true colors.
Agreed, and can you ban old skool too since he is the same guy?

Bruce
Old 01-18-2012, 10:49 PM

lexus ls400
Well banned me... I don't give a **** what you all think.. I dont **** people over... You guys r funny... To bad you all r so far away... I would laugh in your face... Don't buy used **** if u want to cry like *****es... If you want pictures of every corner of the parts then ask... Cause he never ask...
Old 01-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Thank you, I was wondering what your real personality was like.

Everyone on here, including your buyer, had the exact same response, but we're the ones that are wrong?

He did not need pictures of every corner of the part, just the bottom. You know, the area that had the damage that you concealed from him and lied about? Yeah, that area.

Bruce
Old 01-19-2012, 12:36 AM

lexus ls400
First off if someone ask for picture I give them.. What picture he asked for I gave him... I told him the part we're not profect..
Old 01-19-2012, 12:45 AM

lexus ls400
you see the pictures banned me...
Old 01-19-2012, 03:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Full disclosure involves a nice set of photos. To add, people should EXPECT a bumper to have scrapes on the bottom when it comes from a car as low as it is in the pictures. Period. Welcome to the real world. However, that does not exclude full disclosure and those scrapes should have been shared prior to completing the transaction. Appears most here side with the buyer on this one, like it or not. Full disclosure is full disclosure, not what you feel the buyer should know. Buyer also should have asked for a full set of photos.

You advertised a perfect bumper (no damage, remember), buyer received a damaged bumper=paypal claim. Simple as that.

Last edited by pearlpower; 01-19-2012 at 03:38 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
OP is just setting him self up for this one. You can't say a person if a bad buyer if they paid you in full. Bad buyer would entitled he did a charge back, kept the item and got his money back. I think you should just tell the buyer like "hey, there are scratches under the bumper but they aren't visible once on the car."
Old 01-19-2012, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
This is the EXACT reason Paypal has the policies it does. OP knowingly falsified the condition of the item he was selling, and completely misled the purchaser.

I hope Paypal refunds 100% of his money, and shuts you down for good. Scum.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:05 PM

Garage Temporarily Empty
This Guy is a Trip...

You know, i talked to this guy and specifically asked about the condition of these parts. His words were "these parts are in great condition and the bumper was just painted." I asked again if there was anything I should know about as far scratches because buying a used body part I am sure there are some signs of light wear. Bottom line was that not only did the front bumper have deep scratches dug into the fiberglass that were not disclosed to me, but the 2 side skirts had similar wear marks (deep and wide scratches to the fiberglass) that I also wasn't informed about, in addition to the bent up mesh grills that he said were also in gret shape.

So every part, a bumper, mesh grills and two side skirts were misrepresented purposefully. I then called him to have a conversation about the condition of these parts and, SUPRISE, he won't answer the phone.
Then he text messages me that all sales are final and next time I should just buy new parts......Wow.
I am a pretty reasonable person, but this guy has a warped sense of disclosure..... I am taking the dispute to Paypal and we'll see how the chips fall.....
I have a few more photos to post of his "just painted" parts.

Last edited by Vabene7; 01-19-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Originally Posted by Vabene7
You know, i talked to this guy and specifically asked about the condition of these parts. His words were "these parts are in great condition and the bumper was just painted." I asked again if there was anything I should know about as far scratches because buying a used body part I am sure there are some signs of light wear. Bottom line was that not only did the front bumper have deep scratches that were not disclosed to me but the 2 side skirts had similar wear marks ( deep and wide scratches to the fiberglass) that I also wasn't informed about, in addition to the bent up mesh grills that he said were also in gret shape.
So every part, a bumper, mesh grills and two side skirts were misrepresented purposefully.
I am a pretty reasonable guy, but this guy has a warped sense of disclosure..... I am taking the dispute to Paypal and we'll see how the chips fall.....
I have a few more photos to post of his "just painted" parts.
I wouldn't do a Paypal claim because PayPal only covers the aspect of him actually shipping it to you. I would rather get my bank/Credit Card involved instead. PayPal will give you the run around.

Also if seller stated it was newly painted than those scratches shouldn't been there or hardly visible...
Old 01-19-2012, 02:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
05 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by old skool
First off if someone ask for picture I give them.. What picture he asked for I gave him... I told him the part we're not profect..
profect??.....you mean PERFECT?

I can't believe you are dumb enough to call out Vabene7 for being a bad buyer , when nothing you have stated in this thread makes it seem like you were honest and a stand up guy with him. I realy hope Vabene7 takes you to the cleaners.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

THAT'S the problem. I knew it had to be the fault of the 'bad buyer' and not the guy with two different screen names and the hooptie car. The parts were profect, and Vabene7 stupidly thought that meant they were perfect.

Vabene7, profect, since you obviously do not know being new to this whole intarwebz thingy, means that the parts are in poor condition but will be misrepresented as being in excellent condition by the seller.

Everyone, not to hijack this thread, but I am selling a 2004 Brabus S600 with 65K miles. It's a grogeous car in profect condition (go ahead, ask me what grogeous means....hahahahahaha!). Any takers?

Bruce

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Vabene7 bad buyer