Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

WARNING: do NOT do business w/ EVIS PANAOU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by Iceman
He won't send me his address as of yet. I am still working on that, but since I just called him on his cell phone, I have a feeling I won't hear from Chris again! If I do get it, I will certainly post it up!
It's great that you posted the story, but I wish you would have gathered some important info (at least his mailing address) before posting because I'm sure that ****$ucker is watching! (<- that's me smashing Evis/Evan/Chris/etc BTW)
Old 01-30-2008, 10:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' C230SS
Just thought everyone should know... as of 1-17-2008 Evan is selling a 4wheeler on craigslist for $4200

Anyone interested? LOL not! Anyways, obviously this ****er is trying to pay off debts or just try to sell his neighbors ATV that he took pics of... guess we'll find out. I tried to report it as fraud to craigslist but have neverused it before so don't know how to go about it.

By the way, here is the link: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/rvs/542863558.html

And you can CLEARLY see a BLACK mercedes parked in the driveway. looks like a c32 or something. So now we definitly know what he might be driving :-D

Andd..... http://miami.craigslist.org/pts/542857821.html Some nice wheels, but who knows what you may get

*EDIT* Seems I flagged one of them enough times they removed it. Any one know how to talk to someone from craigslist?

Last edited by 06c230hwd; 01-30-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Very interesting developments with mbfan03 over the past day or so. Here are a couple of the emails he sent to me:

"hey michael i dont know what you started but i recieved a few nasty uncalled for emails from some mercedes forum members. You must have mistaken me with someone elese and now i see why you didnt want to do this transaction. I am not who you think i am and your post on my mbworld have been reported to the forum administrator. If they are not removed i will contact my lawyer and will take legal action for viloation of mbworld forum rules and you listing all that uncalled for information my cell phone ect. If you were so concerned who i really was why didnt you confront me on the phone when i called you. you post must be deleted asap or i will take legal action againt you."

My reply:
"You've got to love the audacity of the scammers in this world. At first I thought you may have been semi-legit, but let's take a look at some of the facts:

- your user name has been linked to a scammer
- you refuse to send me your home address, even going as far as playing stupid as to where Hicksville is and asking if know anybody from there.
- you are trying to buy E-Class wheels for your car, which you claim to be an E-Class, yet you have never posted in the W211 forums - only in the C-Class forums
- you were going to send money from your "girlfriends" Paypal account
- you refuse to do this deal like a normal, average person and send a cashiers check, to which I would then send the wheels to you
- contrary to what you claim, I called the number that was listed as your old number, asked for Chris, to which you replied "I'll call you back later, I am in a meeting". Sure enough, you called back and then later acted like it wasn't you.
- you played dumb when asked about White Plains, but not in a very convincing way.

I am assuming that you think you are dealing with an idiot here. I have also sent message to the MBWorld administrators and they are keeping an eye on your activity since you have been linked to bad deals in the past. You can clear this all up, especially since you claim to be legit, with a verifiable address of where you live right now. Your refusal to send your address along with my inability to locate anybody with your name in White Plains is more than suspicious. You also have the ***** to come to me and call me a scammer...think again junior, you are not nearly smart enough to employ reverse-psychology with me.

So I will make this simple for you Chris/Evis/Evan...send me your full name, address, home and cell numbers and I will call you (at home) and will then go and modify my post once you prove that you are legit. You have had the chance to do this many times...it is not hard to provide an address to someone that you are buying something from!!! Otherwise, please take your shallow threats elsewhere."

and his reply back:
"Ohh dont worry buddy I know who I am and dont need to prove to you who I am. You will be recieving a nice rude awaking from the law from your post on mbworld dont worry i printed them out and passed them on to the right people. I will file until i reach the end with you and everyone eles on the forum. You did try to scam me you are a scammer because you dont have a friend near whiteplains like you claimed you had i would of purchased those wheels from you cash on the spot and even better i would of showed your so called buddy my photo id to prove who i really am. trust me i sold many things and purchased many things and never had to give my home #'s out and my info. You should create a form with s.s. # and date of birth and should a run a credit check on the buyer of your items. you refused to sell me your rims that i would have paid to ship them to your so called friend and would have picked them up cash. Again back to the start you have the wrong person. This other person is not me and i have no idea what your talking about meetings and hicksville ect. You will find out who i really am when you will need a laywer to speak to mine asking why you posted threating post on a forum and displayed all my personal info such as # ect. on a forum. Also you a doctor right? I would be very up tight on my reputation if i were you. Once again you have the wrong person! I dont need to prove to you anything. If you wish to proceed i will with the law, for me it will cost me nothing half of my family are laywers. your choice, i never did anything wrong."

All this and Chris is yet to post a response on this thread? Or to the other threads accusing him of ripping people off. And strangely enough his user name is now showing up as invalid.

Chris, if you are legit (and you have clearly had many chances to prove this) please step forward and address the claims that have been made against you. Otherwise you will be considered a troll and people that perform their due dilligence will never deal with you. The ball is in your court.

Last edited by Iceman; 02-05-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM

Man this guy is teaching us a lesson but while at it taking down the honor system. Have him hanged.............................

BTW
I have a set of new E55 AMG wheels for sale for 400.00 shipped... Oops Overnight to you as well, oh forgot tracking number #12826-38473-AMD-STUPID
If you are interested send money fast........ first come first served...

Old 03-10-2008, 01:26 PM

E-350
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Fu*k this motherfu*ker up. www.fbi.gov
ooo thank you for that idea I LOVE YOU !!! I hope it will work because police do not give a *****.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
A guy posted on another forum about the Mercedes service advisors at his dealer ripping people off and the guy was fired 2 days later once people here started talking and making moves.

However, this guy has been ripping everyone off and no one has done anything? I bet this guy is laughing at all of you right now. I don't blame him. I would have done something a year ago.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Almost a Member!

2007 p30 e63
bump