Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

WARNING: do NOT do business w/ EVIS PANAOU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32
Once a crook, always a crook

I hate punks like these. I'm tracking some down guy who ripped me off too at this point for something else. Fortunately for you guys who got ripped off by this guy in NY, you already have his address and that's a huge plus to have in court since you don't have to track him down. What I would do is recommend each of you take him to small claims court in your local courts since that's where the goods were supposed to be delivered and claim compensatory damages and also punitive damages, interest, etc to make up a $5K max claim. It's very unlikely that he can attend everyone's court hearing so he'll lose by default and you can send your $5K to be collected by a collections agency or garnish his wages. Interesting how law is on our side if you've got the right info.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:54 AM

c-class
Smile How To Get Your Money Back

Hello Members Again,you Need To File With The Police,then Contact The District Attorney To File Class Action Suit Otherwise One Case At A Time In A Small Claim Court Will Drag It Out.this Is What The Police Had Recommended To Me When I Was Taken For An Internet Fraud Of 4,ooo And 9 Other People Involved Built Up A Class Action Suit For Fraud In The Amount Of 30-60k.we Got Our Money Back From The Da In 2-3 Months.one Filing Here And There Is Not Enough Evidence,a Strong One Of Say All Who Had Gotten Taken By Ivan The Terrible?or Who Ever The A--hole Is.its The Amount Of Money Added Up With All The Members Also Will Determine The Jail Time ,the More Money The Seriousness Of The Charges Became...trust Me On This..internet Fraud..luan
Old 02-17-2005, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Thanks for making this a sticky. Hopefully it will help members from getting ripped off by this guy and make everyone more careful when making transactions with others.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:08 PM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
Evis Panau Alert!!

Guys, thank you SO MUCH for posting this info. I am embarassed to say that this idiot stung ME last year for a set of rims for my CLK. I have NEVER been burned by anybody on the net before, and I have purchased lots of music gear and auto accessories from some very cool people on line. I am NOT going to let this A-hole jade me into distruting others.

Anyway, here's my story, I happen to be a private practice attorney in the Kansas City area, so I SUED HIM and I got a default judgment against him for $10,000.00 for violation of the Kansas Consumer Protection Act!!! I know, I know, this dweeb will never have that much money in his entire life, but it was so fun to have him served with process at his parents doorstep! Then the idiot didn't even have the common sense to file an answer to avoid default! Just WAIT until he moves out of his mommy and daddy's house and tries to fill out a credit application for ANYTHING... woops... did ya' know about this $10K default Judgment in your TRW???? I am happy to say that I screwed his credit royally until he comes up with 10K (plus post judgment interest, of course) to get it settled. BTW if anyone in the NY area DID absolutely pummell this moron, I would love to hear the story for sheer entertainment value.

Evan, if you're out there reading this and want to settle up your default judgment, you know how to get in touch with me... my address and phone number is ON MY LETTERHEAD!

Last edited by PDC; 02-23-2005 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by PDC
Guys, thank you SO MUCH for posting this info. I am embarassed to say that this idiot stung ME last year for a set of rims for my CLK. I have NEVER been burned by anybody on the net before, and I have purchased lots of music gear and auto accessories from some very cool people on line. I am NOT going to let this A-hole jade me into distruting others.

Anyway, here's my story, I happen to be a private practice attorney in the Kansas City area, so I SUED HIM and I got a default judgment against him for $10,000.00 for violation of the Kansas Consumer Protection Act!!! I know, I know, this dweeb will never have that much money in his entire life, but it was so fun to have him served with process at his parents doorstep! Then the idiot didn't even have the common sense to file an answer to avoid default! Just WAIT until he moves out of his mommy and daddy's house and tries to fill out a credit application for ANYTHING... woops... did ya' know about this $10K default Judgment in your TRW???? I am happy to say that I screwed his credit royally until he comes up with 10K (plus post judgment interest, of course) to get it settled. BTW if anyone in the NY area DID absolutely pummell this moron, I would love to hear the story for sheer entertainment value.

Evan, if you're out there reading this and want to settle up your default judgment, you know how to get in touch with me... my address and phone number is ON MY LETTERHEAD!
oh man, lol that is great! id love to see the look on his face when he was served. im sure mommy and daddy were surprised too

being that you are an attorney this was super easy for you to do. but how much does something like that cost to do? whats the procedure? everyone that got screwed by him should do this and make this guys life hell
Old 02-23-2005, 04:08 PM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
I office with a gentleman who had practiced with a small collection firm for years before going into private practice, so he was very familiar with all the necessary pleadings. He was able to pull most of the essential stuff up from prior files that he had handled and then modify it to fit the parties and facts of my situation. I would say that anyone who explains the situation to a local lawyer and makes it clear that there will very likely NOT be a trial... just a petiton, default, and journal entry of judgment, could probably get this done very reasonably. If anyone else out there has been ripped off in the state of Kansas, I have the pleadings ready to go!!!

BTW: after the Panaou debaucle, I found a gorgeous set of like new staggered 18" Monoblocks from a very trustworthy gentleman in Iowa. They are now mounted on My CLK and look great! Crooked little Evan didn't stop me!!!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
That is great to hear!
Old 02-26-2005, 01:43 PM

Spyker C8, MB ML63 AMG, land rover
Originally Posted by mj50
we should have a sticky about this guy's info and aliases so that other members here can watch out for this dude.

moderators, please ban his screen name(s) and IPs.

those who almost or got ripped off by this dude, file police report together and put an end to it.

Yes, but who's the girl in the profile?...very fine
Old 02-27-2005, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by swisstrader
Yes, but who's the girl in the profile?...very fine
MJ = Mary Jane. Go after her. :p
Old 02-27-2005, 04:37 PM

'11 S550 4Matic, '12 SL63 AMG, '13 ML350, '16 AMG GT-S Ed. 1,'03 Ford F-250
This guy lives with mommy and daddy? Didn't he talk smack with members...what from mommy's basement? That is pathetic and almost sad.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:09 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
991.1 gt3, w204 c63 507
holy crap.. i was totally unaware about this guy. good thing i didn't do business with him, cause i'm broke. :p

i'd like to see updates on this situation and if any of these guys will be compensated for this guy's BS.

on a lighter note... i will have time in june to take some vacation time. im in california and i think New York is looking nice for me to vacation at anyone else wants to join me to hicksville, ny???????????
Old 03-10-2005, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Did anyone contact Tim? FYI, it is not illegal to use nslookup to get an IP address, then got to internic to look up who owns the domain name it's associated to....

Internet fraud is finally being taken seriously contact the IFCC. Using google, search for "internet fraud"

Look for my thread on what just happened to me.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:08 PM

06 M3
I'd also call the FBI on him. I'm not sure how some of you guys paid him but they investigate wire fraud. Paypal?
Old 03-13-2005, 08:31 PM

2003 CLK 320
You can file a small claims online in LA, CA at
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/smallclaims/
It is really cheap and easy to do.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E320
Maybe his Mommy and Daddy are in the garbage disposal business and work on a garbage truck route his mommy is the guy with his *** hanging out of his pants. Stupid little ***** you Fuc*in lucky you didnt rip me off cause I'd fuc* you up.I would have no problem spending the extra dollars on air and hotel to NY I would even get scammed a second time and wait till you picked up the Money order so I could break your fuc*ing ankles waste disposal business ha ha! stupid little Bitc*.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:08 AM

07M45
Talking

Im in Ny now and dont mind joining in on the fun. Keep me in the loop if you guys decide to f' this guy up.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:14 PM

2001 E320 (210.065), Brilliant Silver; 2002 Ducati ST-2, Arrest-me Red
Exclamation too many scumbags, too few bullets...

Okay, I'm just kidding. About the bullets, that is.

Anyone that's been ripped off by this guy -- did anyone pay by USPS Money order? If so you can report him to the postal authorities for postal fraud, and you may be able to do so if you just used the mail to send him a check. The more people that report him to the postal service for fraud, the more likely they are to start investigating him, and people do go to jail for this.

I guess the Attorney General and NY Governor don't care about any more fraud in their state.

Thanks for the heads-up, everyone.
Greg
Old 04-02-2005, 01:40 PM

2001 C240 Tectite
Holy sh*t this is unbelievable guys...

Stop b1tchin' and start actin'

walk the walk don't talk the talk.

If you have his adress, go "talk" to him.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2020 S560,14 ml350, 03 sl55, silver, pano, slr cams, evo headers, lsd, 2019 s63 cab.
this guy, i am sorry to say has struck again. evan goras panaov 516-322-5768
i saw a ad for sl65 wheels and tires and sent payment. i purchased after the ebay listing was gone and did not go thru ebay. you can't with his listings. after a wait i got replica wheels that were not correct width or offset and no tires. i am pursuing him one way or the other. he is still selling on ebay using a preapproved bidders only thing to avoid negative feedback and any course against him by ebay. here is one of the listings. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
i know he will probably find another seller name now after this gets out, but any help with getting him will be appreciated. i need a person in new york to visit him for me, personally, if you know what i mean. i can't say what i will have done to him, but he better keep alert. best of health to you evan.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:35 PM

NSX
Originally Posted by theboogers
this guy, i am sorry to say has struck again. evan goras panaov 516-322-5768
i saw a ad for sl65 wheels and tires and sent payment. i purchased after the ebay listing was gone and did not go thru ebay. you can't with his listings. after a wait i got replica wheels that were not correct width or offset and no tires. i am pursuing him one way or the other. he is still selling on ebay using a preapproved bidders only thing to avoid negative feedback and any course against him by ebay. here is one of the listings. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
i know he will probably find another seller name now after this gets out, but any help with getting him will be appreciated. i need a person in new york to visit him for me, personally, if you know what i mean. i can't say what i will have done to him, but he better keep alert. best of health to you evan.
Steve is that you? I bought your Renntechs... oh man I am so sorry to hear this I wish I would have warned you against that clown. I contacted him before, and asked for his addess, phone #, etc.... everything was shady. I offered to meet him in NY and he said he was busy. It gave me the creeps and I did not buy from him. I can't believe he is still on e-bay... guys be very careful! check the guy out thoroughly before sending any money. This guy is a total scam artist.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:06 PM

Does it matter?
Do Something About It!

Hi All,

I'm new here. I hope this website can help you. A friend (FBI employee) provided me with this info. I think everyone who has been screwed by this guy should file a complaint. Obviously, the more complaints they recieve, the faster they will respond. (Not that I have a lot of faith that a government office would ever help the average joe)

FBI Internet Fraud Dept.
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Good luck
Old 10-05-2005, 06:24 PM

2005 C55 AMG
Does anyone know what type of car this guy drives? I am a P.O. and just happen to patrol the hicksville area.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by rockgt302
Does anyone know what type of car this guy drives? I am a P.O. and just happen to patrol the hicksville area.
Who knows. He claimed to own a C32 before, but when I was dealing with him he said he had a C240. I'm willing to bet he has neither and was just faking it all.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2020 S560,14 ml350, 03 sl55, silver, pano, slr cams, evo headers, lsd, 2019 s63 cab.
rockgt302- you have a PM from me in your mailbox here, please send me a PM. this guy ripped me off and i would like to talk to you off of the forum. it would be most appreciated. thanks

Last edited by theboogers; 10-06-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
the first time he started scheming was with w208 clk parts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WARNING: do NOT do business w/ EVIS PANAOU