New C Class Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C250 Coupebwith lane tracking, blind spot assist and navi.
New C Class Coupe

So i got a C250 Coupe 4cyl...Love it! It has navi, blind spot assist, and lane tracking package. I didn't get the lighting package but now I am somewhat regretting it. Does anyone have any suggestions about changing the bulb, etc. I just am unsure of how any of this will look with the LED daytime running lights.

Also, what is with the stupid rear fog lamp button that only lights up the drivers side top tail light...weird.

One more thing...
Can someone please explain the difference between the "Economy" and "Sport" button. I know one makes the car more fuel efficient and one is supposed to make it quicker but how? Can someone explain this?'
Old 05-01-2012, 09:47 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 GLC300 / 2021 C300
Rear fog light is normally just on tail light onthe drivers side. Watch folks driving Euro cars in normal night conditions and count how many inconsiderate drivers leave thes bright red lights on.

Sport mode starts in 1st vs 2nd gear, changes throttle response, increases rpm shift point and I think allows more wheel spin but that might be my imagination. It definitely did on my 128i.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:54 PM

great thanks! so does it actually give the more horse power?
Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 PM

also does anyone have a clue how to change the sorting style of bluetooth address book contacts from my iPhone...ive tried everything.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:49 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Jvanness81

Also, what is with the stupid rear fog lamp button that only lights up the drivers side top tail light...weird.
LOL I thought exactly the same thing, I have 2 other Euro brand cars and both of those have the fogs light up on both sides.

I don't know if the set up on the Merc helps with lessening glare to other drivers as opposed to making the vehicle stand out more in fog conditions and certainly with both sides lit, it would look and stand out a whole lot better.

There seems to be the same light assembly contained in both sides obviously designed for use for both left and right hand drive vehicles - I wonder if there's a way of getting them both to work
Old 05-01-2012, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by AV1
LOL I thought exactly the same thing, I have 2 other Euro brand cars and both of those have the fogs light up on both sides.

I don't know if the set up on the Merc helps with lessening glare to other drivers as opposed to making the vehicle stand out more in fog conditions and certainly with both sides lit, it would look and stand out a whole lot better.

There seems to be the same light assembly contained in both sides obviously designed for use for both left and right hand drive vehicles - I wonder if there's a way of getting them both to work
After investigating further, no I can't find a way to do so...also...have you seen a c250 coupe with front fog lights? I haven't...just the daytime running lights...
Old 05-02-2012, 03:40 AM

lane tracking is annoying if you are lazy to not use turn signals like me. so i turned off that feature in the car.

Trending Topics

Old 05-02-2012, 05:56 AM

C350 Coupe 2012 (C204)
yea...mercedes cars only have one side of the taillight as fog. Even my 02 ML is like that. Someone explained to me why that is, but i forgot lol.

And i think the contact list is stuck with [Last Name], [First Name]. No way to change it.