dust-free 'akebono ceramic' brake pads for the c250 coupe...?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by DarkSpark
Put a set on immediately if not sooner! They are awesome brakes with almost NO brake dust. Ive had the fronts on my 08 W204 since last summer July 2016 and the response was incredible, so I went with the rear as well, it feels like a completely different car. You will have to learn to re-adjust your brake pedal pressure as the amount youre used to applying will make you and your passengers pitch forward somewhat in the seats. All things equal, lighter, gentler pressure will stop the car from what you got used to. This doesnt stop over time so Ive kinda ruled out that it was simply from having more pad material. I concur with the findings and experience of fellow listers AV1 and Sportstick, they are really good brakes with little to no dust, wash the car, and a quick and I mean quick wipedown and your wheels look like new.
Agreed. I bought extra brake pad sets with sensors as well for the c class and I believe clk (have to check exact numbers). I recently go rid of my cars for a pickup so if you're looking for some message me!