2013 C350 4MATIC Coupe Experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe, 2005 C230K Kleemann Sedan, 2013 GLK350 4matic
Originally Posted by xShin
ZachB: I most definitely am, I love it Thanks for your kind words, and I hope you're enjoying your car as well!

riverside: I placed the order in mid-December, and I picked up the car 2/28/2013, so it took roughly 2 months. It's all really based on allocation though - my salesperson gave me a quick explanation of how it works. Basically, the factories have a preset schedule of when they're going to make cars. The dealers are able to go in and customize cars that have not yet been built. At the time, my salesperson went in the system and saw that there was a car scheduled to be built at the end of January, but it was only a skeleton with no options. He then went in and customized that skeleton scheduled to be built at the end of January and that's how my car was built So depending on when the car is scheduled to be built, you'll get it around 1 month after that. Hopefully you ordered at a good time - did the dealer tell you anything?
2 months is good. I ordered my 2013 C350 coupe on the first day that dealers could place the order (May 2012) and the car arrived on Oct 31 st.