C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

MBenzNL march/april california trip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c class avantagarde se (sport pack)
MbenzNL

are you planning a trip to the UK at all?
Old 03-13-2006, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
I can come to the southeast every single US trip but somehow the southeast does not seem to be able to confirm orders which makes it useless for me to go there...
The heat fries their brains

Erik
Old 03-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by dal dahele
MbenzNL

are you planning a trip to the UK at all?
no - UK people tend to come to the netherlands to have their car worked on (last one was here 2 days ago)

greetingz,
Old 03-13-2006, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E350 Iridium Silver with pano
Steve,

Wanda mentioned that you have new illuminated door sills which are "stick on". Do you have a pic of it? Also, how durable is it? Warranty?

Thanks.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:53 PM

Porsche Cayenne Turbo
I can come to the southeast every single US trip but somehow the southeast does not seem to be able to confirm orders which makes it useless for me to go there...

check link for more info

greetingz,

I will confirm my order. If I know you are going to give the dates you will be in florida and a link to confirm or an email with where and how to make a payment

I want the Multifunctional display menus turned on & Interior Motion Sensor
Old 03-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by billtc55
I will confirm my order. If I know you are going to give the dates you will be in florida
and that is exactly why we never make it to florida...as long as I do not know what work I will get - I cannot come up with any dates

greetingz,
Old 03-15-2006, 02:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by NO_WUR_E
just an fyi, since a branch wasn't within close distance, i have mailed to california bank & trust with written instructions (i.e. steve bank account number and "for deposit only". Wanda was kind of enough to keep and eye for the deposit hitting their account and confirmed with email. Depending on your bank, wiring money usually involves a fee.
so I successfully put in my deposit via this method. this is soooo much easier and cheaper than doing a wire transfer. thanks for letting me know about it!
Old 03-15-2006, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by nlpamg
so I successfully put in my deposit via this method. this is soooo much easier and cheaper than doing a wire transfer. thanks for letting me know about it!
Phil,

You're welcome. Can't wait to see pics of your completed mods!

Arnold
Old 03-16-2006, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Steve, I sent you an email regarding the starter. Please check...
Old 03-16-2006, 11:51 PM

2006 MB C230, Black on Black
I am sorry but Steve is NOT the MB God!

Does Steve makes these trips because he loves MB's? NO, he loves the $coin you idiots give him for his overpriced installs. Steve also hates anyone who does NOT buy his overpriced MB mod's and then he calls people 'hackers" who do their own quality installs. Steve you should be a used car salesman, uhmmm you already are.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Originally Posted by SwedeMercedes
Does Steve makes these trips because he loves MB's? NO, he loves the $coin you idiots give him for his overpriced installs. Steve also hates anyone who does NOT buy his overpriced MB mod's and then he calls people 'hackers" who do their own quality installs. Steve you should be a used car salesman, uhmmm you already are.

If Steve wasn't around to do retrofits or provide parts, we'd have to pay more money to stealerships, most of which are not willing to do these types of mods. Heck, even dealerships ask Steve to do retrofits for their customers cars because of his experience. You are just plain stupid.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
Didn't you post this last month:

I had to go with the fake lights because i shoulda and woulda ordered the BIX if I wasn't brain dead at the time i orded my car! After seeing the real thing though i would love to have the real BIX. I mean I have what i consider the best fake HID/BIX i.e.:Super Xenon 6000K's (www.seekspeed.com), but there is nothing like the real thing!

Those look absolutely incredible.

How can a person get ahold of the famous Steve?

Thanks.....
Found out the price was too high or something? You're also the guy who posted that his bulbs can look like HIDs when driving down the road. I have aftermarket HIDs and love them. After 2 years I decided to go with Bi-X and Steve saved me a ton of money.

Erik
Old 03-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
...are you one of those people who got refused by us...or are you perhaps still unhappy because I do not come to your area...are you p!ssed because I call a hole-drilled-in-a-headlight-sealed-with-sticky-black-stuff a hackjob (cause that IS what that WAS - no matter what)?

Now grow up, move on and get a life - thanks.

greetingz,
Old 03-17-2006, 04:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Nothing MB related (sorry)
*wiping tears away from my cheaks* Next!

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 03-17-2006, 07:13 AM

2004 SL 350 & E class 200K avantgarde
It is your thought,man. Steve is not a GOD. But he is the most famous and promising man of MB mod and he likes MB, no more question. And he is a very dilligent,reasonable and enjoy his job always.
His mod is NOT overpriced.....if you can see his working!
Old 03-17-2006, 10:26 AM

Yes the price was WAY too high...

for his BI-X lights. So I just stayed with the Xenon bulbs (2nd set as the first ones had a crooked end cap) and even the Mercedes service manager asked me if I got an HID kit! You can figure the rest out.
Steve's BI-X and other mods are way too high priced. He also slams people for doing their own stuff so he can keep his game of high dollars coming in. I am a capitalist at heart but I do NOT have to lower myself and step on other people to make my coin.

So all of you keep buying from Steve, he needs to make his boat payments! HahHah.
Attached Thumbnails MBenzNL march/april california trip-benz-pictures-006.jpg  

Last edited by SwedeMercedes; 03-17-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
...are you one of those people who got refused by us...or are you perhaps still unhappy because I do not come to your area...are you p!ssed because I call a hole-drilled-in-a-headlight-sealed-with-sticky-black-stuff a hackjob (cause that IS what that WAS - no matter what)?

Now grow up, move on and get a life - thanks.

greetingz,
Steve, don't even waste your breathe. This is the same guy that said I was "arrogant"...LOL
Old 03-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
for his BI-X lights. So I just stayed with the Xenon bulbs (2nd set as the first ones had a crooked end cap) and even the Mercedes service manager asked me if I got an HID kit! You can figure the rest out.
Steve's BI-X and other mods are way too high priced. He also slams people for doing their own stuff so he can keep his game of high dollars coming in. I am a capitalist at heart but I do NOT have to lower myself and step on other people to make my coin.

So all of you keep buying from Steve, he needs to make his boat payments! HahHah.
If you don't like what he has to offer at the price he's offering it, don't buy it. Many of the people on this forum have had great experiences with him. A lot of people also value genuine OEM mods that are either not available or didn't come originally with their cars.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
So all of you keep buying from Steve, he needs to make his boat payments!
again: grow up, move on and get a life - thanks.

greetingz,
Old 03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55
the guy is a moron Steve, ofcourse you have ot make your money! you have a life to live and a family to provide for, door knob! For the record, i bought Bix from Steve for $1,200 USD, the dealship would have charged me $1,750 per light! Do the math! and yes Steve charges extra for install, no shiet! Still 100X cheaper than anyone person plus he knows what he's doing.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Steve,
Do you have any brilliant silver euro impact strips on hand. I know that these are special order and take several weeks to get in. I was hoping to possibly get some installed during your next trip to the bay area in about a week or so.
Advanced thanks!
Old 03-17-2006, 05:56 PM

Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Steve...I do not like the way you trash people for not buying your products or for doing their own installs. Let the modders mod. Furthermore, I would rather pay the dealer price than pay your price with NO warranty and then have to reprogram the car too.

Lets quit the name calling.

my 2 cents...
Old 03-17-2006, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by NO_WUR_E
Steve,
Do you have any brilliant silver euro impact strips on hand. I know that these are special order and take several weeks to get in. I was hoping to possibly get some installed during your next trip to the bay area in about a week or so.
Advanced thanks!
From my experience, email is always the best way to contact Steve and Wanda for parts quotes and "stock checks"
Old 03-17-2006, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVE
Steve...I do not like the way you trash people for not buying your products or for doing their own installs. Let the modders mod. Furthermore, I would rather pay the dealer price than pay your price with NO warranty and then have to reprogram the car too.
This, quite honestly, might be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Rock on, Steve.

flip
Old 03-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels

Lets quit the name calling.
I don't know where you come from nor what your age is - but 1) I do not trash people in general and don't trash people for not buying my products at all (unless you can direct me to any post here on the forum where I actually DID trash somebody)...2) modders can mod whatever they want - I couldn't care less - to each their own...3) and no matter who installs what - reprogramming cars has to be done for almost everything - no matter what.

So either come with facts you can proove or start growing up (and you can leave the moving on and getting a life to later).

as far as I am concerned this is the last post I waste on this (unless you do actually come with proof f me trashing people for not buying my products as in that case I owe you an apology)

greetingz,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MBenzNL march/april california trip