C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Two years later - I love my C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre

More pics to come...
Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator

what do you do when you get new wheels? you auto-cross them of course!

now Karo, don't get any ideas...
Attached Thumbnails Two years later - I love my C-img_8191-.jpg  
Old 03-29-2010, 01:38 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
rusted caliper bolts FTL!!...must be a fake C350....ROFL
Old 03-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by FrankW
rusted caliper bolts FTL!!...must be a fake C350....ROFL
Damn you Frank! Phil said the same thing.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
What do you do when you buy a DeLoryan 6MT?

Go out and hover it! Action pics to come, waiting on a buddy to send images...but here is the DeLoryan in the skin....

My buddy from Armenia gave me a random call and said he had found something I wanted...I thought it was Bill Gate's pubic hair, however it was not. It was a late late 2015 DeLoryan 6 Speed, after sending a few pictures and having him assure me it was in good shape, I jumped in my jetski and jetskied my way to Armenia. Well after a good deal of jetsking I picked it up about a week and a half ago. I then jumped on a cruise and was gone for 5 days in the ocean while my little DeLoryan was waxed buffed and cleaned into oblivion. I bought it untouched it is a bit rough, flex capacitor needs replacing and the front has highway chips from all the insane hovering it has been doing but its a DeLoryan 6 speed! I already called and ordered a pulley upgrade from Kleemannyan. Im pretty excited, traded my C350 6 speed in and ended up breaking even, I only had to pay 500 over the cost at the dealer because my buddy is the man. So I walked out with a 100 dollar lower payment and a year shorter payment book. Thank you Sarkis

I hovered it today, it was great went to the novice school to brush up on hover driving, it was great. Every one said excellent propellers, mushy seats (even sport DeLoryan's suspension is softer then a BMWyan's or Subieyan's) and they said the power was good, but could use more. I however love the stock power. I didnt think it would be that much power, but wow, the power and the propellers are even better then I expected. Anyways here are pics, with more to come tomm, I do the travel back in time day tomm!

Its almost a twin of my C350 6MT except it hovers and doesnt have the IMAX or 3D Glasses Package, just the normal stereo, and the seats and steering wheel are power, but other then that, its nice to have basically the same car that hovers.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Received 57 Likes on 24 Posts
2007 C230SS; 2014 ML350 BT
Originally Posted by Karo
Go out and hover it! Action pics to come, waiting on a buddy to send images...but here is the DeLoryan in the skin....

My buddy from Armenia gave me a random call and said he had found something I wanted...I thought it was Bill Gate's pubic hair, however it was not. It was a late late 2015 DeLoryan 6 Speed, after sending a few pictures and having him assure me it was in good shape, I jumped in my jetski and jetskied my way to Armenia. Well after a good deal of jetsking I picked it up about a week and a half ago. I then jumped on a cruise and was gone for 5 days in the ocean while my little DeLoryan was waxed buffed and cleaned into oblivion. I bought it untouched it is a bit rough, flex capacitor needs replacing and the front has highway chips from all the insane hovering it has been doing but its a DeLoryan 6 speed! I already called and ordered a pulley upgrade from Kleemannyan. Im pretty excited, traded my C350 6 speed in and ended up breaking even, I only had to pay 500 over the cost at the dealer because my buddy is the man. So I walked out with a 100 dollar lower payment and a year shorter payment book. Thank you Sarkis

I hovered it today, it was great went to the novice school to brush up on hover driving, it was great. Every one said excellent propellers, mushy seats (even sport DeLoryan's suspension is softer then a BMWyan's or Subieyan's) and they said the power was good, but could use more. I however love the stock power. I didnt think it would be that much power, but wow, the power and the propellers are even better then I expected. Anyways here are pics, with more to come tomm, I do the travel back in time day tomm!

Its almost a twin of my C350 6MT except it hovers and doesnt have the IMAX or 3D Glasses Package, just the normal stereo, and the seats and steering wheel are power, but other then that, its nice to have basically the same car that hovers.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Received 57 Likes on 24 Posts
2007 C230SS; 2014 ML350 BT
Awesome pic of your M and Eric's C Phil
Old 03-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time

Old 03-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
THE C350
wow
Old 03-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

bahahahahaahahahahaaha!
Old 03-29-2010, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C320 Sport, 2010 C300 Sport
LMAFO! I want the IMAX package with dts 7.1 by boseyan for my 320!
Old 03-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
THE C350
Originally Posted by nrg_mike
only 7.1 i want 20.4 5.1 for every passenger.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
This wasn't to target Adidas or anything. I just used his Auto X story to create the DeLoryan hover story. Also ngr_Mike made the photo. I don't want to offend Adidas any more than I have. I busted the guys chopps a lot back then and I feel where he is coming from.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C320 Sport, 2010 C300 Sport
This wasn't to target Adidas or anything. I just used his Auto X story to create the DeLoryan hover story. Also ngr_Mike made the photo. I don't want to offend Adidas any more than I have. I busted the guys chopps a lot back then and I feel where he is coming from.
Totally get ya man. +1 on it too. Adidas has stepped back up and done well.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by nrg_mike
Boseyan that's classic

I think the LA guys get this joke more than others